[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to cute girl >is actually a cute girl (male) >s(he)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1497624558505.jpg (24KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1497624558505.jpg
24KB, 299x299px
>talking to cute girl
>is actually a cute girl (male)
>s(he) is 19 and on hormones
>I'm 25 and fat
>she hasn't seen what i look like yet because we're steam friends
>we stay up all night talking on Discord and talking about random funny stuff
>suddenly last night s(he) starts describing an outfit she wore
>"oh anon, do you have Instagram? Facebook? I want to be able to send you pictures of my cute outfit"
>"n-no, i don't have any of those. i used to have a Kik though"
>"oh, anon! I use Kik too! I use it all the time to send lewds to friends tee hee"
>"o-oh. well I guess I have to redownload my Kik, right? ha ha"
>"oh anon you're so funny! tee hee"
>add her on Kik and she sends me a bunch of pictures of various things
>i build up the courage and send her a few pictures of me
>"wow, anon. you look a lot different than I thought. in a good way!"
>"o-oh, thanks!"
>"just remember though if you want me to send you lewds, you have to send me pictures back"
>"o-oh, ok. I can do that.."
>begin sweating
>she wants dick picks
>but I'm fat and look completely different from the twinks and trendy hipster kids she talks to

alright, so i'm fucked. If I can't send lewds because of my repulsive body, what the fuck do I do? She wants to send me lewds, and I want lewds; but I don't want to damage any potential I have with this cutie by showing her my disgusting fat body. I've been starving myself for two days straight to lose as much weight as I can for when she asks me again, but these last 48 hours have been hell.

what do I do lads?
>>
>>37841842
She's a trap.
She'll take anything she can get.

As long as you see her as a female, of course.
>>
>>37841910
>She's a trap.
>She'll take anything she can get.

Where does this misconception come from?

If there is 3% of the population that's ok at the very least with traps and 0.03% of the population is traps they have WAY more interest than the average male would get, and being male once any trap knows these gender dynamics very well

she won't "take anything she can get", she will have many, many options. Especially as a cute young trap
>>
You take the best dickpic you can

Also hint you're losing weight
>>
File: 1497350319970.png (253KB, 329x305px) Image search: [Google]
1497350319970.png
253KB, 329x305px
>>37841910
did you miss the part where I said s(he) send other friends lewds? to my knowledge s(he) can hook up with a few of her friends but because she's the one tranny that's also not a complete whore, she seems a bit more modest in that regard

>>37841954
this may be the best idea. god, i hate taking dick picks. when I try to get the perfect set up and angle, I start to go flaccid so I work myself into a sweat to get hard and snap another pic. maybe I'll just snap a pic when I'm masturbating and already in the mood
>>
start working out and dieting and in some months you will be somewhat decent
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.