[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Spend several weeks, if not months with no real human interaction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1485560493684.png (222KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
1485560493684.png
222KB, 635x473px
>Spend several weeks, if not months with no real human interaction
>Yesterday
>Dad messages me on Steam and acts interested in this game I'm playing, even tries to watch it while I play
>Go freaking nuts and start talking for hours about it while playing
>Happiest I've been in a while
>Earlier that day
>Classmate helps me out with notes without even asking, just knew I needed help. Makes jokes and stuff
>Start falling in love with him even though my dick isn't moving(my penis isn't a gay but apparently my brain is)
What the fuck's happened to me?
>>
>>37841571
I stopped reading and caring when it turned out you are gay
>>
Does your dad play video games? If not, that's a really sad image: a man has to figure out how to work games and sign up for a gamer account just for some interaction with his retarded son. You're probably such a lost cause that he considered this a victory rather than the sad failure it is.
>>
>>37841571
because of your lack of any human intereaction you have attached yourself to any person that seems even slightly interested in you
i understand you completely i was in the same situation
try to make that dude your friend but man youre not gay
>>
>>37841604
I swear I'm not gay but those were weird ass romantic feelings that I don't intend to do anything with. Mentioned it because I don't understand it.
>>37841606
>Does your dad play video games?
Yes but only stuff like LoL. He definitely made a steam account on my behalf.
>>
>>37841571
You're just lonely OP. I have a bad habit of latching onto people at first like a tick.
>>
>>37841571
Pull out before you get burned motherfucker. Your friend has a 1/10 chance of being gay, at best. And even if he is he could be not into you. Go into full stalker mode and find everything out about him. Use friends of his friends, his accounts if you can get your hands on them. And if he isn't, erase him. Isolate yourself completely, think up excuses, but try not to ever see him again.
>>
>his dad plays video games

what are you 12? and your fathers 30?

baka share a imageboard with literal 12 year olds whose fathers are my age
>>
>>37841677
>what are you 12? and your fathers 30?
22, 56 in another city, hence why I don't just move my comp to the living room or something.
>>
>>37841632
>>37841654
That's probably it, I used to be so apathetic/cool towards people too.
>>
fucking faggot kill yourself originally
>>
>>37841663
>>37841736
I don't think I'm actually gay but thanks for the advice
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.