[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does everyone here try so hard to seem like the least autistic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: mildlyamusedintellectual.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
mildlyamusedintellectual.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
why does everyone here try so hard to seem like the least autistic person? it's cringe as fuck. if you're here, you're a bit autisticky. stop calling other people autists lmao. it's like a retarded kid in special Ed calling another one retarded for not knowing 2+2 is 4.
>>
File: IMG_2278.png (168KB, 748x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2278.png
168KB, 748x756px
>>37841450
t. Was called an autist and got so upset they made a whole thread dedicated to it
>>
>>37841481
that's such a blatantly obvious deduction to make. i bet you thought you were clever and perceptive typing that shit out lmao. I just see it everywhere. it's dumb.
>>
>>37841450
How new are you, you fucking autist
>>
>>37841498
The point of my post wasn't to show how euphoric and enlightened I am to come to that conclusion. It was to laugh at your decision to make this thread. El em ay oh
>>
>>37841450
>h-hey guys, i'm an autist too. pls comfort me, fellow autists >xDD
>>
>>37841526
Not OP, but you're a detestable faggot.
>>
>>37841552
Id be disappointed if I wasn't.
>>
File: 5e7faac3868913ccc1368afbad3c8764.png (476KB, 1024x1078px) Image search: [Google]
5e7faac3868913ccc1368afbad3c8764.png
476KB, 1024x1078px
>>37841450
>not realizing that being called an autist is like being called a faggot
OP, you flaming homosexual. You have to lurk before you post or everyone will know you're new, or even worse, a summerfag
>>
A lot of people here compete to be the most autistic tho
>>
>>37841570
lolno

being called an autist is pretty much someone saying

you completely lack social awareness
>>
>>37841584
Nope. And i think you missed the point of what that anon was saying
>>
File: 18jmq9.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
18jmq9.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
Autist is just a word that is exclusive to our people.

Like how blacks call each other niggas.
>whaddup my niggas? y'all niggas stupid af lmao
>hey robots, this shit is autistic as fuck
>>
while there are some cool people around here

almost everybody on this shitty site are cringy fucks. posting memes from 2010, listening to lmfao songs and an underage edgelord

'>"opinion i don't agree with". kek lmao lol'
'you are a faggot, kys, uw look at me i am edgy as fuck and masturbate to corpses'
>>
>>37841450

>>37841450

Its because they are insecure and want to feel better
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.