[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently I give off a virgin vibe. People have said it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1496403289598.jpg (161KB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1496403289598.jpg
161KB, 852x854px
Apparently I give off a virgin vibe. People have said it's cause I get pretty uncomfortable around sex topics.

And I mean they're right, if there's ever a "what about you anon?" I'm fucked.

Anyway, in all other things but this I'm alright, I think if I get rid of this aura I can start getting laid, so what should I do?
>>
>>37841385
>he does the virgin walk

But in all seriousness, if someone says you have a "virgin vibe" tell them to learn English and that the proper term is "being prudish". It won't hurt anything since you already give off a "virgin vibe" might as well attempt to hurt their ego a little bit.
>>
>>37841418
>he does the virgin walk

Funny thing is, I do the opposite, people have told me I walk like a military commander or like I own the place
>>
Anyone? Come on guys.
>>
>>37841851
just pretend like you're super Christian and saving it for marriage. that's a normal explanation for normies.
>>
>>37841925

No one buys that anymore, and I don't act like a christian at all, so that'd make things worse.
>>
idk I feel like people who give off virgin vibes are people who usually are too pressed on receiving validation from others.
>>
>be virgin
>everyone thinks I'm a player and have slept with multiple girls
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THINK THAT
>idk anon, you just give off that vibe

well, I'm going to try to lose my virginity tomorrow, wish me luck anons
>>
>>37841433
Jesus fucking Christ...

Hahaha this board is great. You're not trolling are you? lol
>>
>>37841975
what's your plan? don't leave us hanging faggot
>>
>>37842009
invited girl friend over to sleep at my place
she's done it before, here's the history
first time I think she wanted to fuck but I was too beta to try anything
she was really happy the morning after
the next day she comes over unexpectedly
anon I need a place to stay the night
FUCK I'M NOT PREPARED
we talk and go to sleep
cuddle her, press her boob
she squeals
do nothing
middle of night get fucking horny and grope her up and down
she definitely wakes up but pretends to be asleep
gets up really early and sleeps on couch for rest of morning
third time we were drunk, she comes back to my place
as she's changing, unclip her bra and move to the front to see her tits
she laughs and says hentai! and pushes me away
before we go to sleep I playfully grab one of her tits
she squeals again
too drunk and tired to fuck, go to sleep
she was supposed to come over tonight but we both decided tomorrow would be better.
>get her drunk and relaxed
>watch some funny shows to make her laugh and feel more relaxed
>let's go to sleep
>she'll be drunk and saying stupid shit
>feel her up, she'll complain as usual but just push through
>take off her clothes (I forgot to mention I've done this everytime she comes over, just strip her fucking skirt and top off like a savage so she's only in her panties, she covers her tits though)
>fuck her

like I said, wish me luck. kinda nervous
>>
>>37842121
Good lord. Well don't get your hopes up ( or hers)... you're going to cum in like ten seconds. Sex doesn't get mindblowing until you're better at it. You'll be underwhelmed, trust me.
>>
>>37842121
lol sounds like you're planning rape desu. I don't understand why you kept stopping when she squealed? maybe it was a good sign?
>>
>>37842246
>you're going to cum in like ten seconds

I got a blowjob before from another girl and couldn't cum because I was nervous, would sex be different?
>>
>>37842328
I stopped because I figured she didn't want it, but I think it's just a natural girl reaction now, what girl's gonna be all like, ooh yeah get it anon
she told me after the time I felt her up: I think we should just be friends
but then she kept dropping hints, like that day she said, oh, I'll hook up with my friends, it feels wrong after, you know, but I'll do it.
I'll just try it, if she actually pushes me away or gets serious, I'll stop. but I think a lot of girls have a playful resistance
>>
>>37842328
>>37842374
also why the fuck would she agree to come over if she doesn't feel comfortable around me
I'll test the waters a bit, push the envelope a little. but at the end of the day if she says no, I'll get the message.
I'm not going to get her shitfaced drunk to the point where she can't consent, I wouldn't want that. but just enough for both of us to loosen up a bit and get a little horny.
>>
>>37842342
I've never come at all from a blowjob and I've had idk ten or so. So don't feel bad.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.