[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i think if Elliot would have found out about this place, la isla

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

i think if Elliot would have found out about this place, la isla vista killings wouldn't have taken place.

Maybe this place would have offered him some sort of connection to this world.
>>
>>37841215
>connection to the world

He felt supperior to everyone and thats why he ended like this.

If he browsed here he would just thought you were complete sub-humans
>>
>>37841226

i don't know guy, maybe with time, he would sunk into our level, i mean he was a robot inside
>>
>>37841215
Do you feel conected to the world being in r9k?
>>
>>37841215
No, you don't know Elliot then. he had accounts on several websites. it was literally only the not getting laid that made him kill.
>>
if i was elliot i would be banging chicks left and right desu
>>
All he had to do was lift. He already had a decent body. He just had to fill out his chest and arms and then he'd be swimming in puss.
>>
>>37841215
He knew about Wizardchan so he had to know about this place too. Maybe even posted here. We'll see when we'll get to see his entire search history.
>>
File: I do lift.jpg (65KB, 1133x334px) Image search: [Google]
I do lift.jpg
65KB, 1133x334px
>>37841834
He lifted but his metabolism was too fast for him to grow his body. Fast metabolism is usually connected to high intelligence.
>>
>>37841215
Are you kidding, we would've screamed "DO IT FAGGOT" the second we found his videos
>>
New song dedicated to the Supreme:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5rbw07
>>
>>37841215
https://storify.com/NewSecular/elliot-rodger-bodybuilding-com-forum

lmao just look at his comments. This guy was pretty funny. Wish he was still alive
>>
>>37841215
I don't understand why this ridiculous faggot gets so much praise on 4chan. He only killed two women. His entire plan failed because a door was closed. Marc Lepine did it 10 times better.
>>
>>37844220
>why this ridiculous faggot gets so much praise on 4chan.
Not that much anymore. Haven't seen many people in these threads lately. Altho I am assuming that a lot of people who posted before were actually some authority figures trying to prevent the following. Now they're in the Cartoon Killer threads doing their thing.

>His entire plan failed because a door was closed.
He just didn't want to die inside that house surrounded by the blonde bitches. :)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.