[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got my first kiss and lost my virginity on the same night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1497112697675.jpg (322KB, 1043x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497112697675.jpg
322KB, 1043x720px
I just got my first kiss and lost my virginity on the same night to some weeb half Japanese girl that's way out of my league (solid 9/10). I'm far uglier than any of you will ever be

What's the excuse boys?

Have any of you considered that girls don't like bitchy boys that jerk off to anime
>>
>>37840876
post pics of that hapa bitch.
Let's see how a 9/10 looks like lmao
>>
How did you meet? What did you bond over?
>>
>>37840889
no because she goes on cgl and you fuckers post Asian girls everywhere>>37840894
We're in the same class, I walked her home once and it took off. We just play games and go to the theatre
>>
>>37840936
>she goes on cgl
Do you seriously think you're some sort of stud because you fucked a sloppy-fifty slut?
You're just another cuck.
>>
>>37840876
>any noticible degree of Asian
>above 7/10
In your defense, she was prolly a 5-6/10 who your dick was agrandizing.
>>
You retards don't know how easy you have it, imagine not having a soul like me, its imposs
>>
>>37841033
no I feel shame, giving people hope nigga.

That being said she's 3 years younger than me and was a virgin
>>
>>37840936
>we go to the same class
>class
hmm it's almost as if if you're underaged you just think you're a robot when in fact you're a giant normie.
>>
>>37841051
>nigga
>by a pasty geek
You seriously deluded yourself into thinking you're some sort of black thugh huh. Almost sad.

>and was a virgin
Sure she was, keep believing.
>>
>>37841051
>giving people hope
holy FUCK how full of yourself can you be, you think you're providing some sort of service to r9k just by being here and boasting about your shitty sexual experience that probably lasted a maximum of 1 minutes and 30 seconds? Read back what you said, even using "nigga" is an obvious telltale sign that you are in fact a massive normie and will never belong here.

kill yourself
>>
>>37841085
God the absolute salt mine.
>>
>>37841059
I'm a paranoid schizophrenic and only went to college at 22. I spent 5 years leaving my house for nothing but hospital appointments. Keep putting your self down though
>>
>>37840876
Alright cool you come here bragging about it faggot. I see right through you. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>37841085
why the fuck are you so mad, I'm cuban so I get a pass anyway
>>
>>37841094
>the facade doesn't hold up
>Y-Y-Y-YOU MAD
I bet you're another tool who keeps using "nigga" on the internet.

>>37841104
>I'm cuban so I get a pass anyway
The fuck? No you don't you dipshit, having dark skin doesn't make you a nigga, fuck outta here already.
>>
>>37841128
boy u mad as hell, have u ever seen an actual cuban before
>>
>>37841142
>have u ever seen an actual cuban before

Sure, they're usually on street corners trying to sell counterfeit shit.
>>
>>37840876
>fucked a 9/10
>far uglier than any of us will ever be

Don't get so full of yourself, OP.
>>
>>37841142
>boy
oh my GOD what are you doing on this website, you talk like a wannabe nigger when you would unironically be stabbed if you started spouting shit like that in an actual black area.

You think you're hard because you're the darkest kid in your white neighbourhood? You are nothing but a normie and if you actually stopped to think about what you said you'd realise why the majority of people in this community will always dislike you.

Also see >>37841089
>>
>>37840936
>goes on /cgl/
>is a virgin
Pick one.
>>
>>37841173
I can tell you've only started using r9k recently
>>
>>37840876

Sure, Norm. Whatever you say.
>>
>>37841128
>implying I'm the other anon
Lmao retard. I don't even remember what this thread was about but it's not worth crying like a bitch so hard
>>
>bumping uglies with some roastie
As if that's the pinnacle of achievement
>>
>>37841284
>>implying I'm the other anon
No you idiot, that's why I said "another tool".
And I was right, you're trying to delude yourself to be a cool dude while I you're just an autistic cretin trying hard to hold his tears.
>>
>>37841341
if it's so easy why can't you do it?
>>
>>37841453
>trying to delude yourself to be a cool dude
What did he mean by this? Sounds more like you're just insecure
>>
>>37841624
>n-no u
great post keep em coming
>>
>>37840876
When you're depressed and have social anxiety in addition to bad looks it gets rather hard, friendo
>>
>>37841676
I suffer from severe paranoia. I'm short have acne and yellow teeth. I just look pathetic. It can't be that bad anon
>>
>>37840876
>weeb half Japanese girl
>don't like bitchy boys that jerk off to anime
That just made me hmm slightly.
>>
>>37840876
>We're in the same class, I walked her home once and it took off.
>Be a huge normie who knows how to socialize with girls(and since you can socialize with them you can probably talk to anyone )
> YOU GUYS CAN DO IT XD
>>
>>37841666
Sure here's another one. Now give me a (You) you cuckold.
>>
>>37840876
No excuse needed. Was a robot once myself but by now worked my way out.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.