[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>8th grade >teacher asks everyone how much time they spend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1479223454882.jpg (416KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479223454882.jpg
416KB, 1200x1200px
>8th grade
>teacher asks everyone how much time they spend on the computer
>I say about 4 hours a day
>whole fucking class laughs at me
>>
Jokes on them, I bet they're on their smartphones constantly now.
>>
>9th grade
>i spend 6 hours a day on my ps3 playing bo2
>get bullied all year, by everyone, even by the teachers, for being a ""videogame addict""
>unironically think about bringing a knife to school
fast foward a few years
>guys spend all fucking day playung shitty gaems on their phones
>girls spend all fucking day taking selfies (so trendy xd) and browsing social media
>>
you do not exist if you don't use smartphones just like the rest of us, you're just not a human you are born on the wrong planet, go fuckyourself you inferior being
>>
>9th grade
>some guys dare a girl to shred up some paper and throw it above me so it rains on me
>look back
>everyone at the table laughs
>absolute autism rage but can't do anything because they're 6'4" and 250 fucking pounds while i was 5'8" and 95 lbs
>>
File: 1488716655543.jpg (41KB, 375x592px) Image search: [Google]
1488716655543.jpg
41KB, 375x592px
>go out
>every normie is on their phone
>"anon ure so addicked to computer xDDDDDd"
>>
>>37841396
What ? You aren't brainlessly scrolling social media to drop a like on selfie #257 "I'm so ugly :( Nobody understands me :(" ? What ? You aren't playing the new trendy pay to win mobile game that requires absolutely zero skill or critical thinking ?
Lol what a loser
>>
File: 1494761141498.jpg (18KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1494761141498.jpg
18KB, 160x160px
>>37840391
Its okay anon, I spent way more than that on my pc when I was a kid and I got made fun of too.

Now the normies that laughed at us have children who are glued to ipads and iphones now, as are they themselves. The lot of them spend more time on technology now than we probably ever did.

Thats what they fucking get. I have no sympathy for them. Whos laughing now?
>>
>>37841396
Not only that but social media can be extremely detrimental to a persons mental health and well being caushing them to obsess over their self image and lifestyle. Video games? Nothing damaging at all, harmless really.
>>
HAHAHAHHAHAHhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha why did I laugh so HARD at this
>>
>>37840564
Fuck outta here norman
>>
>>37840606
>5'8 and 95 lbs
did you even eat?
>>
>>37840391
I spend nowadays at least 10 h
The rest i just sleep
Thats why im failling at college
>>
>>37840606
>5'8" 95lb
How the fuck were you even alive you piece of shit skelly
>>
>>37840391
Yeah it's weird how that works, also remember when sharing personal details on the internet was considered extremely taboo? I even remember having people come in and giving lesson on "internet safety" and talking about how you should never give anyone your real name or even tell them what city you live in. Crazy how fast that changed. I'm sort of a reverse normie, when I'm inside I'm always on a computer but if I'm outside of home I don't use the internet at all, meanwhile everyone is constantly staring at their phones.
>>
>>37842805
literaly me

by a magic trick i made this comment original
and robot won't mute me
>>
File: animechimp.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
animechimp.gif
2MB, 311x362px
>>37842741
no bully skeles, inside you is a skele
>>
>>37840606
this

Just graduated HS, and holy fucking shit, kids are on their cell phones all the time. I like to actually socialize when I'm in school and play vidya at home. But now I'm the weird one looking around while everyone esle has their phone out staying in their little bubble.

Its also "rude" to interrupt someone who is on their cell phone because they are doing something (snapchat, instagram) that is much more important than enjoying the world around them.

God it justs pisses me off
>>
>>37843767
And they're slow as fuck when they walk, as well. It's like they're vacant up there.
>>
>>37843767
Fucking sad. Humanity as we know it already ended and none of us even noticed it happened.
>>
File: a2tdl6k2itm8c79wu4yxucml23g.png (11KB, 404x399px) Image search: [Google]
a2tdl6k2itm8c79wu4yxucml23g.png
11KB, 404x399px
>substitute teacher replaces normal teacher
>normal teacher never makes me read because she know's I'm shy
>substitute does that 'everyone in the class will read a paragraph each' bullshit
>get to me
>just sit there staring into space like I don't realise it's my turn
>others are staring at me now
>"you, anon, your turn"
>time ticks on and heads keep turning to me
>teacher keeps trying to make me read it
>shake my head and whisper "no" from the back row
>"alright next person" she says
>at least the class already knew that I was shy, but that killed me
Happens every time. Sometimes I get lucky and the class reads the whole text before getting to me, or the teacher asks if I want to read beforehand
>>
>>37842677
>social media can be extremely detrimental to a persons mental health and well being
What about 4chan?
>>
I could spend ~15 hours a day before sinking into severe depression.
>>
>>37843991
Is so by causing tumours in yourself
>>
>>37840606
Apex fucking kek, I was 5'3" in 9th grade and weighed 115 lbs
What was living in Auchwitz like?
>>
>>37843991
I would assume normie social media addiction is worse, because it damages a person's reputation and ego, whereas 4chan is anonymous
>>
>>37844311
4chan is by far worse for your psyche. I'm going mad but I can't leave.
>>
>>37843984
how do you plan to function without that shitty teacher coddling you your whole life
>>
File: 1494284556823.png (113KB, 232x251px) Image search: [Google]
1494284556823.png
113KB, 232x251px
>>37843984
> read extremely well with minor errors
> the normies slip up frequently
>>
>>37843984
That's actually a comfy class you're in anon. Don't they ever bully you?
>>
>>37843984
Reading the paragraph would've been the superior solution that attracts the least amount of attention. If you genuinely don't want people to pay attention to you, doing the bare minimum to blend in is a vastly better way of going about it than
>muh shyness, I need special exceptions to be made for me :'(
>>
>>37842805
True. Now every normie uses their real name on fucking everything, be it steam, social media, youtube, forums, psn/xboxlive, etc How do they feel comfortable knowing that EVERYTHING they post is linked to them? Any good job employer WILL check all your accounts. Anyone can read your cringy retarded posts . if the gubmint wants it CAN read all your posts. If a pedo wants to kidnap you he can read your "Going to MoonBar tonight !" tweet.
>>
>>37843767
>>37843840
No, it's the revenge of the nerds. Nerds have created all these alluring social media sites to trap the normies in and rule the physical world.

This is only the beginning.
>>
>>37843984
Read bruh, it's not that hard. Just imagine you are alone. Be yourself
>>
>>37843991
4chan is an extremely dangerous place. You may catch a ton of different diseases here, such as:
-cancer
-fedoraosis (growing a fedora)
-gay
-redpillosis
-weeabooism
-depression
-autism
-oreganello
-syphilis
-cuckery
-bbc cuckery
-/pol/io
-memetheism
>>
>>37845618
Memetic infections are by far the worst yet most common thing you can get from 4chan. They'll make you act weird in real life if you aren't mindful of them.

Too many people are controlled by memes that have been crafted either by fun or with evil intent.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.