[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, wage cuck working graveyard >blonde cunt asks for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1497939317655.png (132KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
1497939317655.png
132KB, 500x443px
>be me, wage cuck working graveyard
>blonde cunt asks for cigs
>charge her and get a card and three bucks for payment
>swipe card, transaction gets approved
>give roastie her change, card and smokes
>"Why didn't you pay with the money? Didn't you see it?"
>why would I use the cash when your card worked just fine
>sucks teeth
>"wellll you coulda told me that befo-"
>listen lady, you already got your cigarettes. Now you'll have to make way for the next customer.
>scoffs
>"ugh whatever"
>leaves

Why do women have to act so fucking entitled? Why do they have to make everything a big fucking deal. Why are they never content? She got her motherfucking cancer sticks regardless and she still bitched about it. I never knew I had this much self control until now. I wanted to fucking strangle her for this. God I hate retail jobs but I hate people more.
>>
>>37840320
because she's a woman, there's no reason for them to bitch about anything, it's just in their nature

Also you're pleb-tier
>>
She wanted you to put 3 dollars in cash and the rest on her card you autist
>>
>>37840320
What happened to service with a smile?
>>
>>37840320
You are retarded and don't know how to do your job.
>>
>>37840320
>being such a beta fag that when a woman asks you to do our job you get triggered by non existing entitlement.

This is why you are still working a minimum wage job. The blonde bitch makes more money than you
>>
>>37840320
You don't know the basics of your own job but yes women are the problem.
I get penguins cause cancer too.
>>
File: 1497885608436.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1497885608436.gif
2MB, 360x202px
At least I have a job, unlike you parasites.
>>
Women tend to be less intelligent and have poor communication skills. She thought by throwing random contents from her purse at you you would read her mind and respond in a very strange and specific way. When you did not do this she became upset. Rather than taking the blame for acting inappropriately she blames you for not being a psychic. You might want to try and get used to it. They are all like that.
>>
>>37840320
you dumb motherfucker
holy fuckin shit
>>
>>37840978
If you're handed money and a card it's not 'psychic you should know' it's 'you shouldnt have autism'
>>
>>37840974
Get a load of this cuckery
>>
What's the point of paying three dollars in cash an the rest with card?
>>
>>37840999
I've never been a minwagie but I would never think to do anything so strange. What If I handed the clerk a jar of pennies? Would they pay with just the card then count the pennies and give me the equivalent amount in nickels like I want, even if I say nothing?
>>
>>37841103
... No?
You just subtract three dollars from the amount you charge on the card.
>>
>>37841126
Why? I usually use cash or card, doing both is fucking retarded. Only a woman could think this makes sense, especially without even verbalizing this extremely weird and obscure desire.
>>
>>37841153
>have spare change you want to get rid of
>its not enough so you'll also have to pay with card to make up the difference
is that so hard to understand you fuckwit
>>
>>37841153
To keep your money in the bank? To spend the last of your change?
You know? Regular people things, that ringing a bell?
>>
>>37841126
. . . Yes?
You just charge with the card and give back the change.
>>
>>37841126
>>37841182
>>37841179
>>37841165
If she wanted extra financial services in addition to her purchases, she should have gone to a bank.
>>
>>37841182
>someone hands you money
>give it back to them without doing anything with it
Why would you do that
>>37841198
It's not an extra financial service to spend money.
>>
>>37841165
Don't try and change the story, faggot. OP said it was dollars notes.

>>37841179
If you want to keep money in checking you don't spend it. If you want to spend change you spend it. Yes. Ringing a bell is not regular people things or a question.
>>
>>37841210
Because she was obviously retarded and doesn't know how cards work is the most likely scenario. For all OP knew she could be wanting the $3 to be broken down into quarters. She didn't say anything so he finished her payment and gave back the change, her card and the money given.
>>
>>37841213
To try and not split up your money is what I meant.
>Ringing a bell is not regular people things or a question.
Oh my god, anon
>>37841236
If you aren't actually a tard it's really easy to know.
>>
>>37841210
>It's not an extra financial service to spend money
It's two transactions. This WILL take longer than one.
Extra; more, excess
Financial; dealing with finances, money
Service; an action performed (usually for money or reward)
So it kind of is, if you want to use two payment methods. I don't think in op's job agreement there was something stating he had to accept two types of payment.
>>
>>37841198
>abloo bloo it's so hard to subtract 3 dollars so I'll blame roasties and get snippety when she asks
D
Gr8 b8 thread. This always was the easiest board to bait.
>>
>>37840562
This.

And now her card is probably overcharged since the 3 dollars were not in her account,and the bank will gouge her $30 for this,and maybe multiple times,too.
>>
>>37840320
>hands over a card AND cash
This is such a weird thing to do, I'd be confused too.
>>
>>37841258
It's more of a hassle then it's worth when you, and the company, get paid the same regardless of what the uppity bitch wants. You're stupid if you'd do otherwise.
>>
>>37841286
You get paid by the hour. If her transaction takes 10 minutes or 10 seconds it makes no difference to you, you lazy cunt. It's fucking graveyard shift too.
>>
Is this an american thing?
Giving two forms of payment when one of them covers the whole amount?
>>
>>37841266
I want to call bullshit but anyone who is making such purchases while broke is retarded. Especially if they don't specify how they want their autistic transaction to be carried out. The charge to borrow on a checking account is a service you have to request anyway. She should be happy to pay the overdraft fee since she literally asked for it twice. First at the bank when signing up for the service, and again when spending more than she has on the card. I don't know what makes you think the bank is gouging her. Banks don't run on feelings, they are a business like any other.
>>
>>37841303
>don't get paid for being a banker
>be expected to perform the tasks of a banker
>she wasn't on top of her finances
>I'm the lazy cunt
Time is of no importance on the hourly wage, valiant, chivalrous sir. It's simply of no benefit to OP, nor his employer, to finance some random hoor.
>>
>>37841330
I think it's a retard thing. I've never seen the people ahead of me at the register do it, but I'm in SE US. Maybe rednecks just have more sense than to do something so silly and it's more common out west.
>>
>>37841330
As someone who has lived paycheck to paycheck, you have to keep careful watch over what money you have in your debit account. Some things take days to clear,and written checks never appear as a pending transaction until the moment they cash it. And banks won't simply let a check or transaction bounce,but nowadays will let it go through and charge you an overage fee each time it happens,and you will watch your finances collapse like a house of cards.
>>
>>37840320

You do sound like a pleb imo. If I got a card and cash I would use the quickest option or most likely ask "card or cash". You however got baited in like a fag. Next time say "Oh, I'm sorry would you like a bag" "..." "have a nice day" and save yourself the headache. Where do you live that they hand jobs out like candy?
>>
American customers are the worst shitters you could imagine. A week ago I was in Prague for a week and wanted to book a bus tour. In front of me was a middle aged americunt asking the most inane questions like
>At what time does the sun usually go up?
>How many hours of sunshine do you usually have?
>Can you recommend me a good and cheap hotel?
>How are the chances I can save money by only paying in dollars?
>What about local food? Can you recommend me any good food?
>How much do you usually tip?
>Do you think I need a guide getting through the city?
>>
>>37841399
Land of the Poor it seems if you can't afford a pack of cigs.
>>
File: 1492176935376.png (440KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1492176935376.png
440KB, 555x555px
>>37841372
>abloo bloo I can't subtract 3 dollars because it is '"above my job description"
I'm done. Have a last (You) for the road.
>>
>>37841399
Why would you live paycheck to paycheck? That sounds like a dire emergency and way too much hassle. If you don't have the money or responsibility to use a card then you should switch to cash in order to avoid using the overdraft you signed up for then complaining about it.
>>
>>37841399
When was the last time anyone paid for something by cheque? 2005?
>>
>>37841445
>abloo bloo why woman no get what she wants?
>all men should appease her, just like I do
Been nice playing with you.
>>
>>37841413
A couple of years ago I was supporting 2 apartments:a studio condo I owned and a floor of a 2 family house I share with my fioncee. There were times when I of having a spare 50 cents for a cup o soup so I could eat a second time that day. No cigarettes were involved in my case,and until I rennovated the condo to attract a tenant life was terrible. Better times are coming,but the habits of poverty stick with me,as well as the knowledge of such things.
>>
Fuck you people. Op did nothing wrong. I have never witnessed people do shit like that. Dumb cunt should not have been autistic and say what her intent was.
>>
>>37841488
Debit transactions can be used like a check. I know a few businesses that just store the data but don't execute transaction until closing. I'm not sure why, it could be their POS system or maybe they just like seeing budget jump from red to green a the end of the day so they go home feeling accomplished. I only played with online services so I see money in real time that is set it to pay out at the end of month. No idea how brick and mortar guys think or run things.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.