[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that natural selection means not everyone can have offspring.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 43

Reminder that natural selection means not everyone can have offspring.

Feminism has broken down the old system where most men could reliably get a female, due to the number game, and breed. Now we live in a repreoductively competitive society where women are increasingly more selective over men, and women as a whole, over time, are breeding with fewer and fewer men.

We can see this demonstrably. Look at the top of society, the most successful men have often had 2-3 marriages with women, and fathered children with most of then. They have successfully passed on their genes to the future generations.

This will become increasing common as women are more empowered and we will begin to see a larger and larger group of rejected men who will become the worker bees of society.

If you are currently a virgin over the age of 23, then guess what, things only get harder from here on out. You risk dropping out of the list of potential breeding partners and will be the end of the line for your genetic history.

Good luck.
>>
>>37840216
I'm not a virgin.
>>
File: 1497482089885.jpg (56KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1497482089885.jpg
56KB, 720x644px
>>37840216
>If you are currently a virgin over the age of 23, then guess what, things only get harder from here on out. You risk dropping out of the list of potential breeding partners and will be the end of the line for your genetic history.
Hell yeah I made it
>>
>>37840216
What age you lose your virginity has nothing to do with your chances of breeding. That has more to do with your height, face, frame, wealth, social status, etc.

t. got /fit/ and lost virginity at 24
>>
It won't continue forever.

Women are highly overvalued in the current market paradigm, it's only a matter of time before a correction occurs.

Either sexbot androids or mass sexual frustration and lashing out will disrupt the current paradigm. It's only a matter of which one happens first.

Look at the Middle East for a model of what happens when only one in four or five men are able to get wives.

Ooh, and those guys are coming here too, so that should be sure to shake things up.
>>
>>37840216
Or you can decide to live your live to the fullest beyond your genes and give up on pleasing a class of smaller,dumber,and more emotional """""human"""""" being.
>>
Whew lost my virginity at 19 to a literal bipolar whore

We're all gonna make it
>>
File: crying.jpg (26KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
26KB, 619x453px
>>37840222
same dude lol except 20
>tfw still love her
>>
>>37840216
I'm fully embracing this new world we live in t.chad
>>
>>37840216
>Feminism has broken down the old system where most men could reliably get a female, due to the number game, and breed.
No it didn't. Most girls would of thought you were a fag and divorced you anyway. The church was the influence pushing people toward marriage and sticking it out working out differences to have a family unit.
>>
Where I live, I remember 10 years ago newspapers used to refer to these as "recycled men" and talked openly about hypergamy. Norway was pretty redpilled.
>>
>>37840216
OP is advocating for rape.

I'm OK with this.
>>
>>37840237
Women had to marry someone or starve. Now they don't need a provider, they can provide for themselves.
>>
>>37840481
Yeah guess what pal, most of them would rather starve to death than be with you. That's not feminisms fault. It's probably something to do with your personality.
>>
>the only thing every culture in the world had common was monogamy enforced by traditions and religion
>this is being done away with
>society only occurs because almost everyone can get a partner and hence they have a reason to invest into society and work for it
worker bees will cease to work if they have nothing to aim for, escapist media can only keep them going for so long
>>
>>37840497
Lol fuck off. Women had to marry someone, now they don't. It's really very simple. Stop being so angsty.
>>
>>37840216
Alas, there is one flaw in this system. If you're someone like myself with no heritable disorders, history of disease/mental health issues etc., you can still pass on your genes extremely successfully through sperm donation.
>there's a man with over 150 offspring from getting paid to jizz
Such on that, Darwin. People are giving me resources to raise my fucking children.
>>
File: chernobyl.jpg (69KB, 468x317px) Image search: [Google]
chernobyl.jpg
69KB, 468x317px
>>37840216
>>37840542
as long as we're talking flaws in OP's model, how about selection status gearing towards strength and violence over cooperation, critical thought, and planning. Not such a big deal if you don't like civilization. How many 10/10 chad microbiologists or civil engineers have you seen?
>>
>>37840535
It's not that simple. Have you considered females have male relatives that would probably want to kill you if you were a shit enough husband? You seem like you'd be a drag on a family. Your own might tolerate that but it's really unacceptable for you to expect other peoples families to have you as a burden. It's like when I use to date a lot I'd meet a girls dad, he probably should of hated me. She could do so much better it would of just been stupid for them to pick me if they didn't know me a bit better than just an introduction, what do you do surface level stuff.
>>
File: skwisgarr.jpg (48KB, 483x593px) Image search: [Google]
skwisgarr.jpg
48KB, 483x593px
>>37840481
>>37840497
great news, we'll all starve once no one wants to farm or drive trucks because those guys are generally unattractive!
>>
>>37840884
Well, those jobs will be among the first to be automated. Farming is not particularly labour intensive to begin, except around harvest.
>>
>>37840827
That's all just minutiae. Yeah, a family will want the best mate for their daughter; but eventually they're going to have to settle for someone. That's not the case now. A woman can, thanks to feminism, go out and get a job herself. A good job.
>>
File: lazlo.jpg (30KB, 700x381px) Image search: [Google]
lazlo.jpg
30KB, 700x381px
>>37841001
>>37841057
it was just an example of the broader loss of male impetus to serve society. But good luck on automation and all that. Hopefully they automate climbing power-poles and welding underwater oil derricks... and soon! (oh, the guys developing all of this automation are probably not lookers)
>>
>>37841062
They didn't HAVE to settle for someone then either. If you want a girl that is so desperate to not work she'll have to settle for you, you can probably find that even easier now than in the past. God damn you're a weird creepy guy.
>>
>>37841132
What part of marry or starve don't you understand? Women didn't have the economic opportunities that they do now, this they were forced into marriage, often at a young age. At no point did I say I approve of this mind you. You're so intent on insulting me you can't even see that I'm more or less agreeing with you. Feminism empowered women so they wouldn't have to settle for some brutish knave. They can forge their own destinies now.
>>
>>37840827
>You seem like you'd be a drag on a family.
You seem like you'd be a drag on society. You know nothing about that guy and he certainly hasn't said anything to warrant your ire.

Unless you're a feminist, I suppose.
>>
>>37840216
things only get easier from 23. At around 23 guys get younger women and women love older guys. When you're young it's hard to compete because the women are all fucking older guys. The older you get the easier it is to fuck younger women.
>>
>>37841272
Maybe, but the theory falls apart after 30.
>>
>>37840216
At this point I just want to see the world burn. Fuck off. From the bottom of my heart, I say fuck off to all those self-righteous feminist cunts, those SJWs, all the minorities and all the special snowflakes
>>
>>37841192
Okay sure her family is just going to let her starve. chances are they'd pressure her to do it, but after years of not letting her starve to death she'd probably want to leave. I'm sure lots of them that left home for a shit husband had it worse at home, they probably had a relative like you that was rapey or weird.

>>37841235
I am a feminist. Dummy. The constitution doesn't distinguish individual rights ending or being different based on your gender, age, race, ect.
If it did, it wouldn't of been as successful as it has. Many countries that formed governments base it on Americas even if they culturally operate differently. You'll see that they're not as successful as America though, but at least their on the right track.
>>
File: 1497785708615-pol.png (207KB, 743x946px) Image search: [Google]
1497785708615-pol.png
207KB, 743x946px
Women are a net negative on society. The continuing of this farce that women are independent is only going to hurt everyone in the end.
>>
>>37841333
they're their whatever it's early

>>37841340
>implying you're not a net negative on society as an individual
>>
>>37841333
>I am a feminist.
Lol so you're a dipshit. Carry on trolling then, I suppose. Your ilk is coming to an end, thank fuck.
>>
>>37841364
How am I a dipshit. I think society is better with women being treated like a regular human bean. How fucking stupid are you? On a scale of 1 to 10 how intelligent do you think you are?
>>
>>37841405
>How fucking stupid are you?
I know when to use appropriate punctuation and words. So, at least one point higher than you I guess.
>>
.>>37841347
I served in the military as a nuclear machinist's mate, where I got paid an average of 35k a year to do 10 jobs that would each demand a minimum wage. I had a solid 60 hour work week on average for several years, with no overtime pay. Now that I'm out, I mine cryptocurrency and invest.

Comparing my overall contribution to the government in terms of saving the tax payers money and adding in the amount of money I pay in taxes due to capital gains with whatever it is that you do (probably fucking nothing, you piece of shit), you are trash and white frankly beneath my notice. Here's a (you) anyway, though.
>>
>>37841491
Nice copypasta my m8
>>
>>37841454
Well if how it's said is more important than what is said, that'd be clever wouldn't it? No wonder you're single.

>>37841491
Thank you for your cervix.

I really doubt you took an oath of enlistment if you think defending the constitution should be selectively discriminatory about whom it applies to when they're subjected to it either way in its boundary.
You seem like a real bean counter. It's rather funny that you'd take a government job payed from tax payers then turn around and saying investing tax money on people is a bad idea.
>>
>>37841333
>assuming they had a family
>assuming the family could support the spinster forever, along with the nine other kids
People had children so they could support them in their old age, not the other way around. You're not much of a feminist, you don't even understand the history of feminism. Feminism is about the emancipation of women, removing the various shackles that bound them to men, one of those being financial independence. You're all ad hominem attacks and anecdotes, very poor indeed.
>>
>>37841627
>w it's said is more important than what is said, that'd be clever wouldn't it? No wonder you're single.
Hahaha I'm sure you think that made a lick of sense before you threw up using your keyboard, there.
>>
this only really applies in the West, Western men will move abroad to find a partner

If enough worker bees leave the West and are replaced by welfare claiming immigrants and women well... there will be consequences so really it is in the elites best interests to ensure beta males reproduce. You need a fresh supply of them for a successful society
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-20-08-39-19.png (243KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-20-08-39-19.png
243KB, 1440x2560px
>>37841588
Went to NNPTC in Goose Creek, South Carolina, then to NPTU Ballston Spa in New York where I qualified on the S8G prototype. After that, I went to my sea command on the USS Nimitz in Bremerton/Everett Washington, where I worked in the Reactor Mechanical Division of 02 plant.

Pic related is monthly mining returns. Suck my dick.
>>
>>37841630
>You're not much of a feminist
No I really don't buy into their gender studies shit, but there is a bit of a line in the sand philosophically if you're for or against something. No point in fence sitting. Right is right, wrong is wrong.

>People had children so they could support them in their old age
Most kids died during child birth, in fact it was a bigger risk for women to have children since medically it was rather risky for them health wise they were much more likely to die from complications than what modern medicine can do for them now.
If you're even going to get into financial Independence you're entire fucking theory is going to go to shit before you even get to women in it since the economy has been shit for most men even during that time period. If men were so well off like you seem to think why are there so many poor people now?
>>
>>37841588
What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine bitch? I'll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, The King. I hath over 300 victories on horseback, and I am indeed the highest ranking jouster in the entire land. Thou art nothing to me but another false cross-bearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the Kings' lands!
>>
>>37841706
>Most kids died during child birth
no they did not, stop believing medieval stereotypes you ill educated pleb
>>
>>37841706
>If men were so well off like you seem to think why are there so many poor people now?
Because we don't live in that age any more. Use your brain. Do you have one?
>>
>>37840216
>giving a shit about reproduction

wew
>>
>>37841728
>no they did not, stop believing medieval stereotypes you ill educated pleb
Are you being ironic on purpose?
>>37841729
That's a fancy feat of circular logic you have there.
>>
>>37841627
90% of people are low iq, low discipline pieces of shit that are motivated by their basest desires. Easily swayed by emotional arguments and easily distracted by nonsense entertainment, they're barely more than human automatons. Trash, quite frankly, just like you.

If you want to talk about the Constitution, take a look at the way the document was originally drafted and adopted. Only European males with land could vote, there was no income tax, no federal reserve, and blacks were not citizens. In that sense, the Constitution was ALWAYS selective about who it applied to. This last century has been nothing but an absolute perversion of the original intent of the document, and it's disgusting.

Feel free to attempt to revise history, but don't get booty blasted when you proven wrong, idiot.
>>
>>37841780
>That's a fancy feat of circular logic you have there.
>thinks men of today live in the age of men of yesteryear
Re-education, lobotomy or continue looking like a fool. Your choice.
>>
>>37841802
He's a fucking numbskull, there's no point.
>>
>>37841831
Standard fare
>>
>>37841791
So you started off as a land owner when your mothers twat shat you out? Or did the constitution get perverted to let you vote.

>>37841802
I think you should worry more about your choices. You can't even convince a girl to be with you on your own, what makes you think any government policy is going to be able to. Especially if you're so successful to begin with.

>>37841831
>He's a fucking numbskull
Why would I post on r9k if I wasn't?
>>
File: 1485379214437.jpg (885KB, 1280x888px) Image search: [Google]
1485379214437.jpg
885KB, 1280x888px
>>37841706
>it was a bigger risk for women to have children since medically it was rather risky for them health wise
almost seems as though promiscuity for females is not encouraged by natural selection... almost
>>
>>37841671
Bullshit. There are simulators and image editors.
>>
>>37841899
>I think you should worry more about your choices.
My choices, as if society gives me any.

>You can't even convince a girl to be with you on your own
Probably been with more girls than you have brain cells, the way you're going on.

>on your own
What does that even mean?
>>
>>37841899
Before the institution of income tax, the only way you could lose land as a citizen would be to either sell it, have it stolen, or lose it in war. Men usually inherited or were directly given land by their fathers/family, and sometimes land was bundled with a woman as a dowry for marriage. Occasionally, the government would sell land/give land away to citizens to encourage settlement. Once you reached the required amount of land or value of property in a given state, you were allowed to vote in said state.

Read a book, cunt.
>>
File: 1492304082873.png (1MB, 2504x3118px) Image search: [Google]
1492304082873.png
1MB, 2504x3118px
>>37842025
back then, if I stole a guy's land and he came and confronted me, would I be allowed to shoot him for trespassing on my land?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-20-09-13-35.png (282KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-20-09-13-35.png
282KB, 1440x2560px
>>37841936
Not giving you my wallet address, so here's my last cash out. Stay jelly, faggot.
>>
>>37840220
>Look at the Middle East for a model of what happens when only one in four or five men are able to get wives.

What happens over there? What do the 80% of men do?
>>
File: 1497130623735.gif (2MB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
1497130623735.gif
2MB, 220x165px
>>37842206
the 'splode each other up all the time
>>
*they, I'm a retarded faggot
>>
File: 1497650685414.png (82KB, 1108x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1497650685414.png
82KB, 1108x1009px
>>37840220

Eggs are more valuable then Gunk. Its should work this way.

In history, half of ALL men never bred. Its just the way it is... when you hit 30 and your still a virgin, at least then you can mop up the mess of your sex life with a sterile (either by choice or not not) 40+ woman. Fuck the shit out of her, get a dog and enjoy the rest of your experience here on Earth.
>>
File: 1494628572355.jpg (35KB, 368x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494628572355.jpg
35KB, 368x460px
>>37842323
in western society, participation of otherwise non-desirable males has taken us to retarded heights. Unnatural as it is, it's no more an aberration than antibiotics or inter-continental flights
>>
>>37842404

We need a good old boot on the ground war. Something to cull the highly desirable and bring the less then' up a few notches with much deserved valor.
>>
>>37842534
I think we need to foster self-esteem in the rejected
>>
>>37841062
So your complaint is with better rights, women don't have to be with a pathetic, cynical ass like yourself?
>>
>>37841118
Fun fact: higher IQ tends to correlate with better social skills. I don't think they'll have many issues finding mates.
>>
>>37840216
Who cares if you don't breed?
>>
File: 1497571634877.jpg (603KB, 3333x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1497571634877.jpg
603KB, 3333x2500px
>>37840220
Don't forget that traps and trannies can also become more common.
>>
File: 1497126586611.jpg (37KB, 605x592px) Image search: [Google]
1497126586611.jpg
37KB, 605x592px
>>37842978
yeah, that's what drops them panties... social skills!
>>
File: 1497309717866.png (636KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497309717866.png
636KB, 720x1280px
>>37840216
Not everyone is supposed to have children. Women choosing who gets to mate will eventually ensure that empathy becomes more prevalent. Unfeeling men like you guys will be breed out of existence.

If you say:
>I do have feelings that's why I want a gf!

You only have feelings and desires for yourself, selfishly. Real empathy is not like that. Sorry you aren't actually nice.

Women having all the power to choose who's genes gets passed on is the first stage to the next evolution of human beings.

Women having power is good. Everything is turning out how it should be.

If you don't have a gf you aren't kind. There is no superficial reason. If you think there is a superficial reason it's because you are superficial. A truly kind and empathetic person will find a partner. Most of you are not that. Be honest with yourself about that, that's the only way you could possibly change.

If you are empathetic consider this: Lowering your superficial standards.
>>
>>37840542
Imagine how many of your children are committing incest because they're hooking up and don't know that they're related. Imagine that. You're causing inbreeding.
>>
Joke's on you, I lost my v when I was 28 and I don't plan on having kids until I'm at least in my mid thirties.
>>
>>37840216

Go cry somewhere else Captain Planet. No one cares you got cock blocked
>>
>>37841333
As usual feminists produce illogical arguments that make no sense. Women make no sense. The role of women like yourself has always been to oppose us.
>>
>>37843065
so women are attracted to high empathy males?
>>
>>37843089
Yes, absolutely. The good ones.

Of course lower class humans will breed without thinking about it and that will always been the majority of what people see but high intelligent high empathy females are also attracted to those same two traits in males.
>>
>>37843088
I said I was a feminist, not that I was female. You might want to look into Reading Comprehension for Dummies.
>>
>>37843114
No. Women are attracted to low empathy males because they're interesting in changing chad to become more empathic. Once he's become a beta, she will move on to the next one. Women want to create more beta males.
>>
>>37843058
Well yea... social ability is one of the most important traits to a women. You think all those guys bitching about being kissless virgins have good social skills? It's already evident they're socially inept just by the fact they think anyone cares and they have no one to whine to but the internet. And I'm not even sure why you assume STEM guys are unattractive.
>>
>>37843140
Cuck cuck cuckity cuck cuck!!!!!!!
>>
>>37843142
Sorry but I'm actually a woman and I look for empathy to start with. I don't want to change anyone.
>>
File: 89767687.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
89767687.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>37840216
>had pity sex at 19 with a 3/10
>6 years later, never had a paid job, never had a girlfriend, rarely ever leave house

But because i'm not a virgin, i'm gonna succeed in life regardless
>>
File: Screenshot_45.jpg (18KB, 291x324px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_45.jpg
18KB, 291x324px
>>37843114
this makes a lot of sense. There really aren't any arguments floating around in favor of women choosing a low-empathy or "dark triad" male

>>37843150
this also, I know women love a good knock-knock joke and they almost never respect physically dominant men over the more verbose type

you guys really have a grip on this stuff
>>
>>37843202
Women repsct verbose men so Much that they'd keep then in the friend zone forever.
>>
>>37840216
Natural selection does not work in a society with welfare. It literally is counter natural selection. As it massively benefits people on the r-selective spectrum and ensures their offspring will survive while taxing and discouraging K selective people. Welfare etc, kill any high IQ society in the long run, as it produces the opposite situation from what natural selection and meritocracy does.
>>
File: ylcfaiynhit.jpg (57KB, 1074x611px) Image search: [Google]
ylcfaiynhit.jpg
57KB, 1074x611px
>>37843157
I can't get cucked if women don't want a relationship with me in the first place.
>>
>>37843245
I'm K selective and dependent on welfare.
Check AND MATE
>>
File: 1497149260796.png (178KB, 629x355px) Image search: [Google]
1497149260796.png
178KB, 629x355px
>>37843222
trips of truth origigigig
>>
>>37843202
>women choosing a low-empathy or "dark triad" male
Not only am I a woman but I've known women and women only go for this type when they've been broken and abused. It's not fun or cool to be an abusive guy. There aren't many arguments saying that it's good but there's many people always saying that women want to be treated badly which is retarded as fuck.
>>
>>37843245
In our society r selected people are the rich chads and the intelligent k selected people are the robots.
>>
>>37843305
>It's not fun or cool to be an abusive guy
Yes it is.
Once I saw a girl getting beaten up by her bf. So I knocked him out with a punch to the back of the head. She got pissed at me and got me arrested.
Now I'm a robot.
>>
File: SHEEEEIIIIIT.png (693KB, 1248x799px) Image search: [Google]
SHEEEEIIIIIT.png
693KB, 1248x799px
>>37840217
Wait, had nobody posted that before?
>>
>>37843245
I see your point and if abortion was legalized and free it would solve this problem, since the lower class would be encouraged not to mate instead of getting benefits out of the stupid system.

Just proves that more power in the hands of women WILL save society.

THIS (only a 31 sec video WATCH IT):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7coAXAkbLk

This was my post also:
>>37843065
>>
>>37843330
Where do you think you are RANDOM CITIZEN?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 1465728222986.jpg (187KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465728222986.jpg
187KB, 1280x800px
I have lost the genetical lottery.

On the other hand I don't have a bad conscience wasting all resources and time, because I don't feel any obligation at all, no potential wasted or anything.
>>
>>37843305
so if this is a falsehood, or at best a misconception, from where do the seeds of it grow? It must be more than bad infographics on useless corners of the web. It's probably that your experience and personal feelings are anecdotal and hardly represent the norm

I could be wrong, though
>>
>>37843269
Involuntarily being K selective does not count. Also, society in the West has become highly dysfunctional to a point where it's headed for collapse and people across the board are "opting" out in so far as they can.
>>37843307
They're not rich. The vast mayority of them are basically trash. The problem is, they don't care. They don't think about the future or how to put food on the tables they simply rut and have children, because some of them will likely survive. Now with welfare and massive redistribution aswell as heavy taxation. They benefit like hell.

Look at countries like Sweden. It's not just that muslims outbreed the natives. The natives are also the ones forced to pay for it. Which puts a further strain on them and culls their reproduction while allowing people who otherwise could not exist in said society to prosper. So anytime someone comes with the natural selection meme, I want to sock them right in the face and beat them to a pulp. Because this is as far from natural selection as we could be.
>>
>>37843222
Honestly if you believe in the friend zone you're kind of a lost cause.
>>
>>37843406
I was a lost cause the moment I was born my dear dear boy.
>>
>>37843406
so no man of positive intention has ever been rejected on a basis of low-attraction?
>>
>>37843344
Power in the hands of women and catering to them is what brought about the current problems to begin with. Women are interested in completely different things than men are, for example they have only vague understanding of in and outgroups, nations, borders etc because they tend to not benefit them to the same extent.

They are mostly concerned with hoarding wealth and securing themselves. Which is what brought about a massive social system, welfare and the likes in ALL countries where they were allowed to partake in such discussions and become an important part of the electorate politicians had to cater to. Combine these two things and you get Sweden.

Abortions DO NOT HELP. In fact they harm more than anything. Yes lower IQ people have them more often but they have far more children and pregnancies to begin with. Aborting one in 100 children hurts far less than higher IQ aborting 2 in 10. All while it encourages reckless and impulsive behaviour in both groups as it removes consequences.

The more power women get, the more screwed society is. Sweden is on the brink of collapse. Even by the most positive projections it's going to be a third world country in 1-2 decades. Countries like Norway have already stated they wont take refugees from Sweden including native Swedes. Crime rates are so lopsided in terms of distribution amongst ethnicities it's a bad joke. Swedish feminists would still rather side with the "poor refugees" and "minorities" than the people trying to stop this. All while protesting the patriarchy and statues by running around in the capital like horses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNzsdCD9f7A
>>
The solution is to import YOUNG third world women to the point they outnumber males several times over.
Watch them lose their mind.
>>
>>37843380
>from where do the seeds of it grow?
I think the society we used to live in where every man could mate was a male powered society. The picture that I'm posting represents it perfectly.

The kinds of women who PUA psychology type of stuff works on are already broken and self hating. Anyone who wants abuse has something wrong with them. Usually instilled by that old mentality. Abuse creates more abuse. Since stuff like pua focuses on going after the weakest of the pack in order to succeed that's where the idea came from that women like to be abused. Because some women who are broken and have been abused have attempted to cope by trying to enjoy what they are going through.
>>
File: 1497862550851.png (18KB, 780x620px) Image search: [Google]
1497862550851.png
18KB, 780x620px
>tfw you're genetically superior
>>
File: ace3.jpg (57KB, 450x342px) Image search: [Google]
ace3.jpg
57KB, 450x342px
>>37843490
>Sweden is on the brink of collapse
>Abortions DO NOT HELP
imagine if all that she wanted HAD been another baby... they wouldn't be in this mess!

https://youtu.be/d73tiBBzvFM
>>
File: 00.jpg (1MB, 3333x2500px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
1MB, 3333x2500px
>>37843527
Forgot the picture.

We all defiantly want the sexual freedom culture. That is what will cause higher levels of empathy to be breed into society that I talk about here: >>37843065
>>
>>37843431
Find some one else dummy. Like other anons have pointed out, people who whine about the friend zone tend to be blind to personal flaws that make them unnatractive and/or overestimate how close they are to a girl. Being nice and sociable makes you more attractive, but it doesn't mean every girl will want you. Girls have personalities too, people who whine about the friend zone are simply poor at accessing how well their personalities mesh with others.
>>
>>37843527
abuse is an extreme, there is a difference between an abusive man and a manipulative man. I agree that pua is cancer faggot virgins, but I think that they fit more into the manipulative category
>>
>>37843589
Yea I agree. What I meant was the women of whom those kinds of psychological tricks work on were sometimes abused and that's why they are so easy to manipulate.
>>
>>37843608
And that's how people figured out how to use others to manipulate for sex. And that's why it seems like there are women who like being treated badly. Basically because there are.

A person with empathy sees through this level of masochism and doesn't desire to exploit others though.
>>
>>37843589
And yes they are extreme examples but you did ask:
>from where do the seeds of it grow?
>>
>>37840217
this is a fucking picture board for hand fuckers and tears. you want non virgins? go somewhere else
>>
>>37840497
its not that they can provide for themselves, its that men still have to provide after a divorce.

women can get bored, leave, and live on the ex husbands income
>>
>>37843572
The society on the left is best for cultivating empathy.

In the future being a virgin will have absolutely nothing to do with your erotic prowess. The top desired traits will be:
-Kindness/empathy
-Intelligence
-Creativity

Hand over all power to women so we can make this better society happen.
>>
>>37843608
>>37843693
what I'm seeing is a subtle victim card come out. It seems any poor action on the part of one party is contingent on some past wrongdoing of the other
>>
>>37843788
that would be ill advised as women are dangerous morons
>>
>>37840216
The "old system" IS natural selection you dip. Humans came up with marriage as a means of resource distribution and population growth.
>>
>>37840216
There's thousands of ninth-grade dropout niggers in jail right now that have fathered a dozen children by five different women. In most cases, the criminals haven't given a cent to the mothers or his children

Sexual selection is not natural selection.
>>
File: blarrrrrrr.png (65KB, 143x217px) Image search: [Google]
blarrrrrrr.png
65KB, 143x217px
>>37843828
>There's thousands of ninth-grade dropout niggers
high empathy with excellent social skills, no doubt. Apparently women love that shit
>>
>>37842025
what happens when some guys starts buying all the land, and becoming the singular vote?
>>
>>37843801
So in a dad society where men have the power and can abuse and then silence their victims it's still 'poor action' for a girl to want to be abused in the future? Yea I guess that is a poor action but it's still a psychological coping technique. And you asked what are the seeds of the idea that women want dark triad traits. Abuse is an extreme example but that's usually where you see women who want to be abused coming from.
>>
>>37843828
Legalizing abortion would stop this as I talk about here:
>>37843344
>>
>>37843905
why don't you give women more credit in controlling their fate? Where is this minefield of abuse that apparently throws women's judgement so far off?
>>
>>37843926
NO IT WOULD NOT YOU IMBECILE! Fucken hell, get your idiotic femdom fetish and bogus claims under control for a moment. Abortion in most western countries IS already legal. It does jackshit to curb the problem groups because the number of abortions is neglibel and it being easily available only encourages worse behaviour. All while it hammers groups with low fertility rates.

Just do the world a favour and retroactively abort yourself right now.
>>
>>37843967
You don't understand empathy. Women are known to be emotional because what they actually have is empathy. The ability to see things from someone elses perspective. That's what empathy is.

Does it really mean your judgement is off to be in a terrible situation but then learn to derive pleasure from it? Or does that sound more like a great survival technique?
>>
File: mating_cad_dad-copy.jpg (72KB, 620x442px) Image search: [Google]
mating_cad_dad-copy.jpg
72KB, 620x442px
Who cares about women anyway let's go for/become traps
Traps don't like abuse like women do.
>>
>>37844008
I've always found empathy to be a trait of higher functioning individuals, not women
>>
>>37843973
>Abortion in most western countries IS already legal.
It's legal in first world countries, what does that tell you?

Why are first world countries first world? Why are they rich? Why are the people in it more intelligent?

Because this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7coAXAkbLk
>>
File: 1497442420354.jpg (190KB, 1000x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1497442420354.jpg
190KB, 1000x1070px
>>37844021
Traps are the best. When you like traps you cut disgusting cis women out of the equation.
>>
File: Reac 142.png (807KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 142.png
807KB, 1920x1080px
>>37840216
Daily reminder that 80/20 rule as it applies to dating is a myth:

http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2010/09/14/hookinguprealities/sex-and-the-pareto-principle/

On the smaller frequent hookup sexual market 80/20 may be true, but as a whole it isn't. And despite what the media tells you hooking up is not that frequent - in fact it's been decreasing.

>inb4 women lie down their number of sexual partners.

Men lie up about theirs too.
>>
>>37843142

Women are not attracted to you because you're either a piece of shit or a coward, not because you're a beta. You might have become a piece of shit because everyone kept shitting on you, but that is irrelevant because nobody can read your mind and know your life story. Since you either behave like a stupid piece of shit or don't act at all, that's all women see in you. Either an asshole or a coward.

I used to be the same way. I was a coward and I had 0 testicles and it turned off all women, then, I'd victimize myself endlessly like a tragic baby saying shit like "B-BUT muh tragic past muh force of will muh good nature why I have no gf?" As if being a good person aline entitled me to female admiration. I was a conplete fool who didn't realise that women would never see my qualities if I never displayed them and they would never care if I kept being too afraid to initiate something. Slowly, I was able to work up the courage to finally initiate something with a girl who did see my true nature. We talked a lot and became intimate because we are both kind hearted people who like to give and help others. She fell for me because I opened up to her as time went on and I didn't even notice. Things happened naturally.

Women do love nice men, but nice men are a rarity. Chad PRETENDS to be a nice man because he wants to get in girl's pants. Nice guys pretend to be nice men too, they're just bad at it and so transparent that women laugh at the attempt.

You think Chad is a goid lover? Wanna know the secret to being good at sex? Care more about her than yourself and communicate. That's all. Chad who pump and dump is never a good fuck. Stop being so insecure about him. Chad will never settle because no woman wants to settle with Chad who sucks in bed and doesn't care about him.

So there you have it. You are either alone because you are scared or because you are not actually a good person. Take some time to ask yourself who you are.
>>
>>37844130
Great post. Thanks for it. Wow. Seriously this guy knows.
>>
>>37844130
>We talked a lot and became intimate because we are both kind hearted people who like to give and help others. She fell for me because I opened up to her as time went on and I didn't even notice. Things happened naturally.
I'm so jealous of this I can't even breath.
>>
File: 1494388764310.png (669KB, 629x811px) Image search: [Google]
1494388764310.png
669KB, 629x811px
>>37843788
>>37843572
>>37843065
this
Just look at this pic of a very empathetic loving man. His kindness is what women love.
It's your selfish and vile personality that stops any women wanting you.
>>
>>37842323
Half of all men bred because so many died and that part was WAY further back in our species' history. Not even sure if "we" were homo sapiens back then.
>>
>>37844205
So what if there are extreme examples? You think the women who fell in love with murders were fucking okay in the head?
>>
>>37844205
he does have really kind eyes
>>
I think it's a good thing. Improves gene pool so less people will be ugly. I don't want anyone to have the same fate as us.
>>
File: 1449997614968-1.jpg (493KB, 1131x652px) Image search: [Google]
1449997614968-1.jpg
493KB, 1131x652px
This argument is a stupid one that baiters, redditors and women employ to justify their irrational and selfish lusts. "Muh society" they cry, "I'm not sleeping with betas for the sake of the human race" they declare. But in reality it would be better for society and civilization as a whole if we quelled muh human nature as much as possible. Women and the 10% of men they are attracted to are more akin to animals mentally and psychologically; they are literally less evolved as a whole in their behaviors. Therefore it's not hard to understand that only them breeding would have a negative effect of civilized society; when you free up the system, they flock to each other and will effectively thrust humanity back to the jungle. That's what a return to pure natural selection means. I just hate when idiots try to spook it as something that it's not.
>>
File: fat_gay_canadian.jpg (14KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
fat_gay_canadian.jpg
14KB, 350x263px
>>37844397
didn't you read the thread, moron? Women are wellsprings of empathy and choose men of an equal empathetic character
>>
>>37844442
>Women are wellsprings of empathy
posting lies? on this board?
>>
>>37844029
God you fucking fetish moron. Let's ignore how an assertion without proof can be disregarded without proof. The timeline actually SHOWS THE GODDAMN OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU AND HIM ARE CLAIMING.

You are claiming that something that is fairly recent and has wrecked hell in the first world, is somehow responsible for it's success. This is both ludcrious and absurd. The success of European countries has a bunch of reasons, including permanent competition between one another, various cycles of filtering out low iq and unproductive members, the erstwhile inhospitality of the continent etc.

First cracks in Western success began to form with the suffraggettes. Women who did not fit the mold i.e mostly lesbians, extremly bored rich women and absolute uggos. While their actual impact as minor, they set society on a course to unravel. Since then every new incarnation has wrecked further havoc. With the feminists in the 60s~ pretty much ending Western success and making a collapse all but inevitable. This is when the so called "female empowerment" took off. Which coincided with massive societal shifts for the worse across the board including the beginning of mass migration, the introduction of rampant welfare systems, the death of the nuclear family and a huge divide between the genders.

Female "empowerment" and political activism has not caused the first world countries to get where they are. It has effectively ENDED their ascend and set them up for ultimate failure. Just a simple look at societal cohesion, debts etc would tell that to anyone who isn't completely deranged.

The only reason you're pushing this shit, is because you want some dominant woman to abuse you. Fuck right off.
>>
>>37840216
It's not natural selection, it's female hypergamy. There's nothing natural about women using unnatural determinants like wealth and fame to deem a man more or less attractive. But yes, feminism has ruined the family, the basis of all civilization, and we are increasingly paying the price for their hubris and greed.

That being said, I dont give a fuck about breeding. Having kids in this day and age is utter stupidity, I just want to fuck qts and have my semen gobbled up.
>>
>>37844477
>various cycles of filtering out low iq and unproductive members
What I'm saying about sexual selection does this the best.

>is because you want some dominant woman to abuse you. Fuck
I am a woman and I don't want this.
>>
>>37844442
You're right, anon. Silly me. Did you read my pic related? I definitely think women have the mental capability to make these kinds of monumentally important decisions, 100% so, for the sake of all humanity.

aahh world is a fuck, don't care if it burns away
>>
>>37844129
>It's true till they want to settle
Gee, you mean possibly because for the top 20% they're just simple lays. Which doesn't make this any better but makes the guys ending up with them bigger losers. Especially given the huge issues we increasingly know come with it for women. As each time they get railed and dumped is effectively a failure at securing a provider, lowering their ability to build a proper relationship, the production of certain hormones when getting with a new guy, their ability to trust, their mental health etc.

>Men lie up about theirs too
Yes, because telling someone you didn't get railed by 200 guys and were in a bunch of gangbangs, which comes with a lot of baggage and issues. Is absolutely the same as some guy INCREASING his numbers to seem more desirable. Totaly the same!
>>
>>37844525
that's the spirit!

howisthatnotoriginal????
>>
>>37844529
apparently women in old times, unsatisfied with males in their tribe, would encourage invasions by enemy tribes to get their men.
>>
>>37841333
>I am a feminist
>the irrational hole using insults and emotion based rhetoric over facts and reason was a feminist

I'd say I am surprised, but I'd be lying.
>>
>>37844564
thank goodness there are no modern parallels
>>
>>37844579
its true, but feminism and muslim lovers alike are smoke on the horizon
>>
>>37844529

>Gee, you mean possibly because for the top 20% they're just simple lays. Which doesn't make this any better but makes the guys ending up with them bigger losers. Especially given the huge issues we increasingly know come with it for women. As each time they get railed and dumped is effectively a failure at securing a provider, lowering their ability to build a proper relationship, the production of certain hormones when getting with a new guy, their ability to trust, their mental health etc.

You didn't read the article.

>Yes, because telling someone you didn't get railed by 200 guys and were in a bunch of gangbangs, which comes with a lot of baggage and issues. Is absolutely the same as some guy INCREASING his numbers to seem more desirable. Totaly the same!

What the fuck are you on? Women outside of porn don't really do gangbangs.

Some men count masturbation as sex. Some count phone sex as sex. I could go on.

Nothing you said has any evidence behind it - just autistic rage.
>>
>>37844522
>What I'm saying about sexual selection does this the best.
Except, it does not. If you go by sexual selection people with the least inhibition and thought put into it will win out. Which is effectively the undesirables, people without long term planning, lacking the ability to understand deferred gratification, low iq etc. You keep reiterating this claim as if somehow it would make it become more true.

When we have all of Europe and the US as proof for the complete opposite. Where the native high IQ populations due to high taxation, the destruction of the nuclear family etc have fallen below replacement levels. While recently migrated low IQ populations are breeding out of control to such an extent they will be the mayority in a lot of these countries in a generation or two.

You have at no point disputed any of this, much less tried to prove your point. You just keep repeating it as if somehow it would become true because you want to believe it will. Because it aligns with what you believe in and want to believe in and fits your ideology.

>I am a woman and I don't want this.
So, which one is it. Are you a feminist i.e ideologe, a "normie" who is incapable of actually looking up the numbers and statistics including longterm developement and the impact female "empowerment" had on it and simply regurgitates talking points she heard somewhere else, or what?
>>
File: once you pop.jpg (200KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
once you pop.jpg
200KB, 400x534px
>>37844397
I don't support your misuse of the word 'evolved' to back up your argument, but Schopenhauer was a pretty cool guy so I'll let you away with it.
>>
File: 1497348565283.jpg (140KB, 979x526px) Image search: [Google]
1497348565283.jpg
140KB, 979x526px
>>37841333
maybe you are a male feminist because you believe in equality of the sexes.

the first thing though is that you need to understand that man and woman are not the same. they are very different by nature. sure I believe in equal opportunities. but equality is used as doublespeak, saying we are all the same.

early feminism wasn't a huge problem like modern feminism, turning women into wild and irrational people of rage. its a psyop, the whole movement; being funded by wealthy deep state shitheads.
>>
>>37840222
>bipolar

holy shit you have balls of steel that is how you end up in jail for a false rape or a false domestic abuse.
>>
File: feminist ants.jpg (480KB, 1000x923px) Image search: [Google]
feminist ants.jpg
480KB, 1000x923px
>>37844579
Y-yeah, thank g-goodness.
>>
>>37844616
>What the fuck are you on? Women outside of porn don't really do gangbangs.
Ahahahahahaha, ahahahahah, ahahaha. Seriously?
>Some men count masturbation as sex. Some count phone sex as sex. I could go on.
This makes zero sense, completely misses the point and contributes nothing. Why did you bother writing it?
>Nothing you said has any evidence behind it - just autistic rage.
Makes wild claims all throughout the thread, acts as if no "evidence" accusations would somehow be in his/her interest. So, for what exactly do you want evidence? Also rather than angry I well amused by this thread. Because people like you who should not discuss somehow think it's a good idea to do anyway despite lacking the ability to do so.
>>
>roasties are actually trying to pretend that kindness is what gets women wet

Do you stupid sows actually think your lies are convincing? Why are you even here? Go back to Jezebel or whatever other shithole you crawled out of and spread your lies there, no one is buying it here.
>>
>>37844729
every man with a high IQ knows that women like abuse
>>
I lost my virginity at 31 years old my good sir. But I have to agree with you, I was rolling off pure luck and with the help of Hennessy.
>>
>>37844640
>If you go by sexual selection people with the least inhibition and thought put into it will win out. Which is effectively the undesirables, people without long term planning, lacking the ability to understand deferred gratification, low iq etc
That's why abortion needs to be legalized like I said already before. So the lower class who can't afford their children don't have them.

You aren't showing me actual statistics or charts either.

I repeat what I say because it seems like you don't understand so easily.
>>
>>37844762
They do, but you have to be careful about it. Super hot 10/10 guys can be assholish from the outset and women love every second of it. Average guys need to kind of ease into it.

That's not to say that you should be a total piece of shit or anything. But if you're not at least a little bit dickish to her, she'll get bored of you and eventually lose all respect for you.
>>
File: 1492136561132.jpg (242KB, 1006x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492136561132.jpg
242KB, 1006x1200px
>>37844658
Yeah I was using evolved as synonymous to better in terms of describing traits to illustrate my point. It wasn't strictly scientifically, obviously.
>>
>>37844762
Not just high IQ men. There's also numerous studies showing that abuse and even rape gets women off better than anything. They just screech about it to not seem like whores.
>>
File: IR 2.jpg (161KB, 677x394px) Image search: [Google]
IR 2.jpg
161KB, 677x394px
>>37844564
>>37844579
>>37844601

Source?

Also women tend not to pair interracially so Idk if you could draw a modern comparison.
>>
>>37844817
yeah just be attractive as you beat her up

>>37844827
true
>>
>>37844706
Autism: The Post.

Not original lol
>>
>>37844827
And do you think they enjoy being seen as whores? You're underestimating the amount of pressure put on women to come off as pure
>>
>muh genetic history
But do you really want to place a kid into the world that you see developing around you?
>>
File: 1496412764431.jpg (72KB, 556x730px) Image search: [Google]
1496412764431.jpg
72KB, 556x730px
How many women would keep a rape baby I think that's my only viable option here senpai
>>
>>37844865
>implying there is any pressure at all for women to be pure

What fucking fantasy world are you living on? There is zero pressure on girls to be virgins in the west, and any man who ever says he doesn't want a used up slag will be shamed and insulted publicly for it. You're inventing bullshit
>>
>>37844987
>all women are stacies
Keep generalizing nonny
>>
>>37841630
>>37844667

>Feminism wasn't always bad!

It was. First wavers got women the right to vote and now we have all this political correctness shit and woman pandering. Hell they didn't even call themselves feminists for the most part. They might not have even got women the right to vote - in the UK sufferage was given to 18+ men because so many died in WWI and women were thrown in. The bitches even lead a "white feather" campaign to shame men into fighting in the war despite the fact that women would never fight. Many veterans and men unable to serve got "white feathered" by those bitches.

Second wavers helped wages stagnate by pushing women into work thus making women more unsatisfied overall and children raised more poorly. Oh and now we have to give makework and/or affirmative action jobs in government and businesses just so women can play working woman. And men still pay the bulk of taxes while women get the rewards.

Then third wave feminism spreads myths like the wage gap and spreads all this anti-male SJW nonsense.

Feminism always sucked.
>>
>>37845023
YES THEY ARE>
THEy are though
>>
>>37840216
Men are reduced to this state because we are not allowed to use violence and force to get what we want from women. If men woke up and got mad, these cunts would be fucking us whether they liked it or not.
>>
>>37845043
You and I both know you're cherrypicking examples and basing your view on women on that so that you need not self-reflect on why you don't have a gf yet and can just blame it on the wimmin instead
>>
>>37845023
Not all women are Stacies, but women, yes, even ugly, fat women, have a much easier time getting sex than even your average, everyday male.
>>
>>37845023
Even low tier women take half a dozen cock by 25, making then whores. They also will never face social consequences for it. Delusional hole is delusional.
>>
>>37840216
>Worker bees
I don't think that is a good term
Worker bees do not beta uprise
>>
>>37845087
>you need not self-reflect on why you don't have a gf yet and can just blame it on the wimmin instead
there it is.
It's your fault you don't have a gf.
Do you seriously think every male on the planet can get a gf?
>>
>>37845087
>arguing the unavailability of holes by proxy in lieu or an argument

Every fucking time. Roasties must read from the same "argumentation" pamphlet or some shit.
>>
>>37845119
I just love how hypocritical it is about the whole thing.

>it's good that few men get to be with lots of women because muh natural selection
>every man could get a gf if he tried!

It's arguments are mutually exclusive. It can't even keep its own bullshit lies straight.
>>
>>37845068
yeah what a great idea let's rape everyone who acknowledges you're an ugly piece of shit
>>
>>37845094
Having a much easier time =/= taking all the cock that's thrown at you
>>37845097
>men should be able to fuck any woman
>women can't fuck anyone lest they want to lose their only value as living beings
what a system ey
>>37845124
I'm not arguing with holes, just saying that maybe the issue lies with you and not with the holes
>>37845147
Friend i'm a different person
>>
>>37845152
ugly people need sex too.
>>
>>37845179
>that maybe the issue lies with you and not with the holes
maybe the issue lies with the holes and not me?
Have you ever considered that?
>>
>>37845205
The issue is with both sides nonny, I'm aware women can be picky. All I'm doing is saying you can't blame one side for everything
>>
>>37845248
The reason I don't have a gf is because I never tried to get one.
And I never tried because all women are trash stacies
>>
>and we will begin to see a larger and larger group of rejected men who will become the worker bees of society.
Lol no. We are "the beautiful ones" from that story about the mice experiment
>>
>>37845274
I'm sure the right girl will make you much happier than you are now nonny~ Once you open yourself up to constructive critique and try seeing the world in greyscales instead of absolutes you'll find life a lot more enjoyable
>>
>>37845179
The hole is trying to communicate. Maybe it will say something thag isn't retarded eventually?
>>
File: noice.png (100KB, 241x207px) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
100KB, 241x207px
>>37845314
Haha nice one bro got eeeeem
>>
File: 1495657092882.png (49KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
1495657092882.png
49KB, 812x727px
>>37842206
Not that guy but in societies that allow for a single man to have multiple wives what happens is a constant need to expand to obtain more women.

This is because most men can't marry any local girls because they are taken so they need to find women elsewhere. This is why Islam was/is such an expansionist religion famous for taking captive women/slaves.

Such societies also tend to restrict womens freedom because of this, its because women are valuable and a rare commodity so you don't want them eloping or fucking random guys you want to save them for a beneficial marriage.

In a more modern setting this means a few things
>Rape is a problem
If you have a bunch of horny young men unable to find a wife or girlfriend they turn to rape.
>Pederasty comes back
It existed in lots of ancient societies and it exists in many Muslim ones today, you can kinda see it in /r9k/ even (gay/trap threads). In a country with more men than women the men use young boys to get sexual release.
>Higher instances of male on male aggression
In a society with less available women the men that want a woman will need to stand out among his peers, this leads to a more militant and aggressive society as a whole.
>Restriction of womens rights
As I said above, if you have daughters you want to save them for a beneficial marriage and not waste the time and money spent raising them just to have them marry some local pleb, you also want to avoid them being raped or running off. This will lead to practices we see in Islam (face coverings and less freedom of movement without a male guardian).

I doubt that sexual liberation of women will lead to this sort of thing unless polygamy becomes the norm in western countries. I would find it funny if sexual liberation of women actually led to the restriction of their rights tho.
>>
>>37845286
humanity is not like bees are.
When there's injustice there's always a reaction
>>
>>37845443
Islam is most redpilled religion.
Good thing the feminists can't see it for what it is. It's going to take care of them desu
>>
>>37841272
But I want an older woman who hasn't been slutting it up (though it's a pipe dream).
>>
>>37840497
It's definitely the welfare state's fault.

All unmarried males who pay taxes have been enslaved to Stacy.

Feminism's not the problem. We wouldn't have its worst features without state-sponsored slavery.
>>
>>37841062
Very, very few single mothers would make enough to actually manage a household with children without massive assistance through the state.

It's not just direct transfer payments that do it. It's things like child care vouchers, state-sponsored day care disguised as education a la Head Start, state-sponsored nursing home care for the elderly, etc.

The state facilitated the dissolution of the extended family into the nuclear family, and now it's facilitating the dissolution of the nuclear family as well.

The only problem will be coming up with the tax money moving forward - when all the women are single moms sucking the system dry, and half the men are NEETS getting autismbux.
>>
>>37845468
Hard core Mormons are kinda the same, just less autistic/violent/rapey, they also practiced polygamy until the late 1800s, I think it stopped in 1880.

Some heretical ones still do it, they need to keep it on the down low because it is technically illegal bothh in their church and under most governments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxiiN-aZb1E

Video related.
>>
File: 1495560989143.png (228KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1495560989143.png
228KB, 1600x1067px
>>37840216
I'm not doubting your claims but I think you overstate that particular phenomena of rich men marrying a couple of women over their lifetime. Only stupid rich men who want to decimate their wealth will do that. Until the divorce and alimony laws are changed to suit powerful men, the vast majority of women won't have the chance to marry elite males. Also, even though female marriage rates are higher than males, they too are facing a marriage crisis. A big chunk of women born in the 90s are not going to get married.
>>
>>37840216
Good thing that we know normies are to blame. They deserve all that happens to them. If someone punches you in the face, you punch them back.
>>
>>37840216
There's a lot of stupid people that have lots of kids, so I don't think you're idea of natural selection is working. Besides there's a tendency of extremely successful and gifted people to be so absorbed in their work they don't have many children if any at all.
>>
I used to care about this but don't anymore. Your descendants can enjoy your overheated, global slum, a one-world Brazil style favela. I am content to play video games until death.
>>
>>37840217
I'm am a virgin
>>
>>37844833

the strong liberal focus on allowing refugees in sometimes crosses over with feminism, which is a real case of opposites.

and the other was a theory I read, I was kind of misleading about that. I'll try to read more
>>
>>37845443
It's not the most aggressive mudslime man who gets the first pick of Fatima's but those connected to the elite class. Tribal Nepotism is rampant in most Islamic countries. The ugly Beta male who is related to the prince family caretaker is more powerful than Bilal the Chad blacksmith who has no ties to powerful people or who doesn't come from a powerful or well regarded family . Sexual selection does not play much of a role in mate selection when it comes to Muslim women. Only wealth and connections can ensure that you that you will marry a dime in the Islamic world.
>>
>>37846046
I can confirm this.
But don't call us names plz
Muslims are people too.
And we're right wing like you
>>
>>37846006
>and the other was a theory I read, I was kind of misleading about that. I'll try to read more

I'd be interested in hearing more about that. Was it from Black Pigeon Speaks?
>>
>>37840216

>weak beta males die off while alpha males breed exponentially

It's just evolution bruh; although it's not that bad because if are a high IQ male who can accumulate considerable wealth, you might have your own harem or atleast qt waifu someday. Cheer up.
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.