[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw it's all my parents fault >normies have parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: fadf.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fadf.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>tfw it's all my parents fault
>normies have parents who actually talk to them and support them
>normie parents don't isolate their kids from the world

They completely fucked up raising me, it's like they think that all they have to do is feed me and house me and that's it. I had no friends growing up and they didn't give a fuck, I was (meant to be) homeschooled so I was completely isolated and they didn't give a fuck, they never actually taught me anything either cause they barely even talk to me.

Why was I put on this Earth just to have parents like this, why couldn't I get the same chance everyone else has? Is it even possible to get over a bad upbringing? I try as hard as I can but I get nowhere, it's really hard when you never learned basic social skills and have no one to support you in life. I'm basically a non-human at this point, all I've got is this god forsaken website.
>>
Talk to someone
>>
>>37839912
There is no one I can talk to

and if you mean therapists then fuck that
>>
File: 645342.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
645342.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>37839824
Oh look another loser on /r9k/ stating that why he is such a colossal failure is every bodies fault but his own. There have been people that have been beaten and verbally abused by their parents who STILL did better then you in life. Shows how MUCH of fucking despicable worthless trash of a """human""" you truly are.
>>
>>37840137
>B-but people have had it worse than you before!

No one gives a shit. Just because someone's not the most unfortunate human being on the planet doesn't mean they have no right to complain about things. Maybe these people that have been verbally abused and shit DID do better, but that doesn't mean that OP has no excuse.
>>
>>37840137
Those people had peers to learn from
>>
>>37839824
Yeah but it's fixable and if you don't have the willpower to fix it, it became your fault
>>
>>37840205
>B-But my my parents didn't talk to me much
Ok then be a gigantic loser then and make excuses for yourself until you die with a wasted life. The world doesn't need people like you anyway.
>>
>>37840275
How do you know? Here is a tip you worthless piece of shit: no one can improve yourself. Only you can.
>>
>>37840293
What's your fucking problem man? I was none of the anons in this thread but why are you getting so upset by some retards?
>>
>>37840310
It's just soo pathetic. To come to this image board and cry and whine about your circumstances like a bitch. What's the point? It's upsets me that there are such weak pathetic humans out there.
>>
>>37840332
Modern young men have been raised this way they literally don't know what else to do
>>
>>37840205
OPs bitchy whining about his parents dilutes the hardship people with real problems go through. people with real bad upbringings. honestly OP should kill himself.
>>
File: 1450506964187.jpg (9KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1450506964187.jpg
9KB, 267x323px
>>37840332
>this upset about faggots on /r9k/
lmao you're as much of a victim as any of these fuckers are
>>
>>37840357
Not being socially functional or comprehending how to behave seems like a legit hardship to me
>>
>>37840372
>this upset about someone being upset about faggots on /r9k/

you are at the bottom of the chain faggot.
>>
>>37840387
it's not that hard to understand. OP is just a weak willed bitch boy.
>>
>>37840285
But I feel like my lack of willpower is a symptom of the bad upbringing.

It's not like I don't try to fix it but I honestly have no clue what it actually is I should do. My self esteem is completely shot, when you don't have a loving family that's what happens, you think you're worthless down to the core of your being.

No one wants to be friends with a friendless loser with no social skills, so I can't fix myself by making friends, it's hard enough to meet people outside of school anyway. The loneliness and isolation just gets to you, it feels like I'm in a very deep and dark pit with no way to escape, I try to dig through the sides but it's made of stone or something so it's all in vain.

Every time it seems like my life is going up it all comes crumbling back down, which makes me even less motivated.
>>37840305

I've come to the conclusion that I'm fucked after YEARS of trying, you're acting like I've just given up without trying, but you don't know me. Saying "improve yourself" means nothing if I don't even know how. What is "improvement" without other people? We're social animals, we can't live alone. To improve as a human means you NEED other people in your life, so you're wrong, other people are absolutely vital if I want to improve.
>>
File: 1451978012304.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1451978012304.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>37840420
>this upset about someone being upset about someone being upset about faggots on /r9k/
You've reached depths previously unexplored, omega.
>>
>>37840431
i get it, you're b8ing or you're a Normie who isn't self aware
>>
>>37840465
>this upset about someone being upset about someone being upset about someone being upset about faggots on /r9k/

two can play this game faghag
>>
>>37840482
nah I'm just calling out OP. Bitch faggots need someone to tell them the truth or they will never improve.
>>
File: di-c-int.jpg (125KB, 620x380px) Image search: [Google]
di-c-int.jpg
125KB, 620x380px
>>37840495
>this upset about someone being this upset about someone being upset about someone being upset about someone being upset about faggots on /r9k/
This isn't a game, bitchboi.
>>
>>37840137
There have been people who have become billionaires in life but obviously not everyone can become a billionaire you faggot

You're forgetting the vast majority of people on the bottom of society who have tried and failed, you're looking only to the ones who have succeeded.
>>
yeah. it's retarded when people have kids when they have no idea how to raise them. it's infuriating or careless and selfish it all is.
>>
>>37840650
>becoming a billionaire is as hard as becoming a semi functional human being in a first world country

ok then faggot.
>>
>>37840836
>parents should be perfect infallible creatures. Bein emotionally distant is basically as bad as injecting your child with heroin so have an easier time raping it.

take some responsibility for your own life faggot. Generation upon generations had shit parents. the vast majority of people do. stop. being. a whiny bitch.
>>
>>37840860
You don't know how hard it is you fucking normie.
>>
>>37840895
That's some strawman faggola
>>
>>37840549
whatever i don't care if I win :^)
>>
>>37840914
I don't indeed. Why don't you explain why it is hard and why you cannot do anything about it.
>>
>>37840914
it's obviously not that hard if MOST people can do it. many of which had probably shittier parents then faggot OP.
>>
>>37840920
>everything I can't argue against is a strawman fallacy

ye sure retard.
>>
>>37839824
Don't worry OP. It's pretty much verifiable fact that luck is a real thing (main evidence is all the people who were either born into shir OR all the decent people who try and end up terrible)
So yeah, you weren't lucky. However, the best thing I've found to do is ignore the things I can't control. Put as little thought into it as you can. life is temporary and you're welcome to leave at any time. This thought also helps me
>>
>>37841023>
>you're welcome to leave at any time

this. Kill yourself or quit bitching faggot OP.
>>
File: doritooooooo.gif (546KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
doritooooooo.gif
546KB, 255x255px
>>37840928
That's what all losers say anon :^)
>>
>>37839824
>>37840447
Iktf OP, I was also "homeschooled", with little reason actually. I also had severe isolation from peers during that time, and even my only window to socialize (the internet) was taken away from me sometimes...
I did turn out to be more social than you might think, but it can difficult as you mentioned to make friends with people that are worthwhile, or compatible with your personality. And I'm in a slump right now too, the finish line for me is at the very least graduating with a 2 year degree (that's actually taking me three years). But it's fucking hard to stay focused and hold out hope that life will be different or better after that anyways. It comes down to a self destructive attitude for me.
Sorry for this long blog post xD xD
But I hope that helps. Let me know if you want my discord.
>>
>>37840895
no one said I wasn't taking responsibility for my life. what you need to do is stop trying to relinquish the responsibility of being a good parent. it's not okay to have a kid and starve it emotionally. your points are absolute rubbish.
>>
I wish I grew up as a chav, I've yet to see any chav be unhappy or depressed.
>>
>>37841151
female chavs are so fucking hot, why is that?
>>
>single mom never taught me how to fight or ride a bike
>>
>>37840947
most people can't do it

Most people go through school where they're forced to interact with other people, they learn how to be a normal functioning human being.

>>37840933
Because I don't have the support a normal person has, I don't have the resources a normal person has. I don't have the basic skills a normal person has and I don't have the drive a normal person has. I don't have anything.

What am I to do when I have nothing? Where do I go? Every attempt I make fails so clearly there is something fundamentally wrong.
>>
>>37841477
Many were born with less than you and grew up with less than you. Yet many of those are still doing just fine. If everything you do fails, figure out why and try again.
>>
>>37841805
Why are you so fucking selfish? Just because some African subhuman has rickets/aids/polio doesn't mean he has a harder life than the dude you replied to.

At least the African with polio doesn't have a virgin walk. The one with aids probably isn't even a virgin at all.

You fucking people don't understand what it's like to be a below average male in western society today.
>>
File: 1497704133097.jpg (24KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1497704133097.jpg
24KB, 200x194px
relatable as shit op
was not allowed outside besides for school until i was around 15 years old which made making friends really tough
constantly letting the few friends i did have down by not showing up to their parties/birthdays etc
>>
>>37841863
Yea, the African starving child is so much happier than the white middle class 1st world citizen with a comfy life and the virgin walk. How horrible. Especially when he was born with it and there is nothing he can do to lose his virginity.
>>
Yeah OP take some responsibility.
But don't even try to think you parents should be responsible.
Also if a starving African child reads this: remember that there are children in Bangladesh working in manufactures for 16 hours a day, and than being sold for American pedophiles, don't even dare to complain.
>>
Growing up with a supporting family is vastly overrated. I mean look at the statistics of children raised by single moms or orphans. They're doing fabulously in adult life!
>>
>>37840137
I wouldn't be surprised if isolation was more psychologically damaging than being abused as a child.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.