[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK guys, long time lurker, first time poster. I'm looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: evil-cows-mcdonald-had.jpg (92KB, 630x608px) Image search: [Google]
evil-cows-mcdonald-had.jpg
92KB, 630x608px
OK guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm looking for some some super secret and intelligent ways to get revenge on my sister. I don't want to be able to be caught, but I want her to have a hinting suspicion.

So long story short. She accused me of stealing her food, which ended up in the over the top family argument with me being blamed for something I didn't do. Furthermore, she is an autistic hoe and rages when people try to talk sense to her.

Please help me out.
>>
>>37839578
Quit being a faggot and make amends with her
>>
>>37839578
>autistic hoe
Nothing wrong with that, we're all autistic here
>rages when people try to talk sense to her
Sounds like she's a woman, then.
>>
>>37839578
>intelligent ways to get revenge on my sister
Be a loving and supportive brother.
>>
File: checkem4.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
checkem4.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
cum in her food
>>
>>37839578
How would revenge make your sister less annoying?
>>
>>37839578
Its simple really, jack off into a small dish then fill a turkey baster with your man milk. While she slumbers, sneak into her room and give her vagoo the ol' squirt-a-rooney with your baster full of spunk. Repeat until her uterus accepts your seed, henceforth wait until the child is birthed. From then on be the best "uncle" that you can to the child. Once it gets old enough, with luck, they will be able to see the similarities between you and the child. Then, announce to your family that the child is yours, and feign having a long time romantic relationship with your sister. Proclaim your love for your sister and your, likely retarded, offspring. Then, when she inevitably runs away, murder the child. Since you have proclaimed your love for both her and the child, no one will suspect you as the murderer. They will suspect that your sister has murdered it. Then, she will hopefully be apprehended and sent to she-prison. Several years later you will visit her. Then you will inform her that this is payback for her accusing you of stealing food. The look on her face will be priceless.
>>
>>37839578
>Please help me out.
Quit being such a manbaby and get on with your life instead of stirring up pointless drama and justifying your family's mistrust.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.