[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you robots ever known a "nice girl" ie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: nice girl syndrome.jpg (33KB, 331x500px) Image search: [Google]
nice girl syndrome.jpg
33KB, 331x500px
Have any of you robots ever known a "nice girl" ie girls who pretends to be nice to get what she wants because she's a weak, dishonest person? Are any of you fembots a "nice girl"?
>>
No, but I know girls who are the "nice, shy, quiet, nervous" type, who are completely degenerate slutty sex freaks.
>>
>>37839389
>ie girls who pretends to be nice to get what she wants because she's a weak, dishonest person?
That applies to almost every woman in the world and is wired into subconsciousness.
>>
>>37839389
every fucking good looking women i know, i'd do the same, but fuck them
>>
I don't know any girls at all, what fucking kind of normie board do you think this is?
>>
File: clap.png (67KB, 274x325px) Image search: [Google]
clap.png
67KB, 274x325px
>try to act mean
>always fail when it gets serious
or
>try to act mean
>people I know say "It's cute"
The idea of cute was a mistake
>>
>>37839389
And here i thought "nice girl" was the genderflipped version of "nice guy". I was a creep so maybe the term should be "nice legbeard" or something.

The "nice girl" as you put it, isn't necessarily dishonest. If they were purely manipulative and dishonest, they would act nice to the guys they like, but tell creeps to piss off immediately. Instead they are sticklers for social etiquette, so they act nice to the creeps too, trying to turn the creeps down nicely, give hints that they are not interested etc. Of course the creeps don't take the hint, so they go onto social media to rant about how guys can't take a hint, and they totally wanted to tell him to fuck off, but they just couldn't do it. I knew a girl who got harassed for months before she blew up at the guy and he finally effed off. I was creeping on a girl who did the same "must be friendly" thing, and I only realized I was being a creep when she snapped after a year.
>>
Yes, but it only works with a certain type of people.
Most guys like a quirky and friendly version of me.
>>
>>37839389
Listen buddy. Let me talk to you man to man. You keep on hating females, you're never getting laid, okay little guy? Show them a little fucking respect and you won't be lonely anymore. Thanks dear.
>>
>>37839660
t. 40yo cuck or roastie
>>
>>37839660
>don't speak ill of shitty people because vagina
Please have sex.
>>
>>37839660
OP didn't even bring that up.
What are you talking about?
>>
File: 1463625420599.jpg (30KB, 297x502px) Image search: [Google]
1463625420599.jpg
30KB, 297x502px
>>37839505
>womanlet threatens to hit me.
>I laugh at her
>she hits me
>feel literally no pain, continue laughing at the frustrated womanlet
>>
>>37839424
I second this... when I was in highschool I met a few girls that were very beautiful but were distant, quiet, nervous, shy and usually ate lunch with the teachers or hid in the library.Boy oh boy these girls were the schools most low-key sluts and they usually fucked older men in thier late 20s. When they would open up too me that's when I just cut them off right there and then.
>>
>>37839725
>she hits the balls
>>
>>37839606
>If they were purely manipulative and dishonest, they would act nice to the guys they like, but tell creeps to piss off immediately.
That's more honest because there's no facade. Then again, that sort of person isn't the type to consider herself a nice girl.
>>
>>37839660
>man to man
>okay little guy
>thanks dear

Oh lordy please drink a gallon of bleach and light yourself on fire I mean COME ON DUDE did you really believe that sounded mature or cool when you said that to your imaginary friend?
>>
>>37839803
That's a good point, anon, though there is still dishonesty with the way they act ultra-nice to the guys they like. I'm more pointing out that they don't just act nice to "get what they want", acting nice 24/7 often backfires on them but they still feel the need to do so
>>
File: 1488989467335.jpg (20KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1488989467335.jpg
20KB, 500x404px
>>37839754
>not enjoy it
>>
>>37839725
Pretty much, I would never get physical with friends obviously but I guess it's one of those "So 'serious' it's silly" type of deals.
>>
>>37839734
I've been talking to a girl from 4chan just like that. She describes herself as nervous and shy (and seems like it too). But holy shit she is into some really kinky stuff. Hopefully I'll get to meet her one day and see for myself.
>>
I don't think you can really blame them for acting nice. Would you want to interact with a girl that acts like a prick toward you? You wouldn't put up with that shit from a guy you'd probably hate his guts. At least most guys I know would hate someone over a small incident like that. Know a few people were it's just water under a bridge.
>>
>>37839734
Never happened with the shy ones in my schools, I'm not even sure most of the shy ones lost their virginity before college.
>>
>>37839951
>Would you want to interact with a girl that acts like a prick toward you?
No, but you'd know not to associate with her.
>>
>>37839660
This guy is a cuck or has never had a relationship.
>>37839606
The nice girl syndrome is the girl who always acts nice but shows her true character through her actions. She comes off as extremely innocent, and "special" but she tries to fuck your friends every time she doesn't get her way.
>>
>>37839389
Yes, every female ever.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.