[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to be able to watch any kind of gore without feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1490733559854.jpg (17KB, 290x247px)
1490733559854.jpg
17KB, 290x247px
>used to be able to watch any kind of gore without feeling anything when I was 14
>can't even watch a dog getting hit with a shovel anymore without having to close my eyes (I'm 25 now)
What the fuck happened to me?
>>
You somehow managed to gain your humanity again. Are you fucking sorry?
>>
>>37838521
you stopped being a teenager and learned how to emphaty

its a good thing despite what 4chan says
>>
>>37838571
>Are you fucking sorry?
Kinda. I feel like a pussy now.
>>
>>37838521
Your powers of autism are waning.

Create a phylactery by filling up a 1.5l coke bottle with your own jizz or risk losing your powers altogether.
>>
>>37838521
You grew up and developed both mentally and emotionally instead of becoming a psychopath. Contrary to what most would think, most people on 4chan also find hitting a dog with a shovel pretty awful also.
>>
When you realise there truly is no good or evil in the world and that MILLIONS of living creatures are being torn apart right now in MILLIONS of different ways makes you realise that this is just life...

Yeah some dog gets boiled to death in some Chinese village by some ignorant elder. Meanwhile there's a hyena tearing apart some animal limb from limb eating the creature while its alive.

Is there really any difference? Being boiled to death, or being slowly eaten alive. I mean...is there?

The worlds fucked up mate, get use to it. If you don't want to get upset, just don't watch it.
>>
>>37838607
Don't worry, everyone's a pussy now. It's the 21st century trend to be a little bitch who gets triggered by everything
>>
>>37838521
Fucking pussy
origami
>>
>>37838521
You stopped being an angtsy teen.
Wish I could do that.
>>
>>37838521
You grew up. You're not a child who thinks it makes you tough to watch gore without caring about it. You're an adult who has the balls to actively think about what the people or animals in the videos are going through. Le edgy teen past you would think you're more of a pussy now but the opposite is probably true. He didn't give a shit because he didn't have the guts to face the actual meaning of what he saw.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.