[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be with girlfriend for 4 months now >Realize i think i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 6456457.jpg (21KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
6456457.jpg
21KB, 451x485px
>Be with girlfriend for 4 months now
>Realize i think i love her, tells me she loves me and she is very happy with me and talks about the future etc..
>Realize if we brake up I'll probably want to kill myself knowing she would be out with another guy properly, getting fucked by him

I think getting a girlfriend was a mistake.
>>
>>37838203
You have a girlfriend who lives you. You're in a stable sounding relationship with no signs of a breakup and you're worrying about a breakup anyway? Jesus can robots just never be satisfied?
>>
>>37838203
She is cheating on you with a nigger
>>
why are you here norman? are you larping or just trying to show us how le cool you are?
>>
File: 312.jpg (103KB, 680x932px) Image search: [Google]
312.jpg
103KB, 680x932px
>>37838226
Yes, but i cant help but think. I read on here how it takes people 1-2 years to get over a ex and some even longer.

It's a mistake to get a girlfriend it seems, sure it's lovely when you are together but when you break up you will be ruined.
>>
lt is better to have had coitus and lost than to have never had coitus at all.
>>
>>37838250
not him but i also have a gf. i come here to larp and laugh
>>
>>37838203
You're already in this situation and it looks like you're both happy with each other.

Live it out and it might just go well.

If you end it here, you'll regret not being able to have a chance at experiencing anything else in the future.

Be as happy as you can be because you have an opportunity most on this board never have had.

If suspicious behavior crops up, that's when you engage anxiety mode- just don't overdo it.
>>
>>37838203
i don;t know why the fuck am i still coming to this shithole

it's overruned by normalfags. you know displacing the people that build this board is killing it. right?

>>37838340
go fuck yourself
>>
>>37838414
If you weren't so aggressive and uppity you too, could probably get a girlfriend. Of course though.. you'd need to start leaving your room.
>>
You think your feelings and views about this are set in stone. They're not. You can change. You probably won't even try though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.