[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have feminine voice >Constantly get called a roastie and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

>Have feminine voice
>Constantly get called a roastie and to get the fuck out every time I try to join a discord
>Nobody ever shuts the fuck up and believes me
Stop proving the fucking liberalfaggots right
>>
>>37837961
Post vocaroo for proof then.. b-boy...
>>
>>37838016
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ovIHdFRI8T
>>
That's because you're 13 years old and that's almost as bad as having a roastie in chat. kys yourself cuckpai
>>
>>37838123
IM FUCKING 23 REEEE
>>
>>37837961
Lol I just deepen my voice with my great mimicking powers and people will assume and treat me like a boy. Feels good man.
>>
File: my dick.gif (2MB, 393x299px) Image search: [Google]
my dick.gif
2MB, 393x299px
>>37838071
fuck you sound cute.
>>
Your voice is cuter than most roasties desu tho.
>>
>>37837961
>using discord
>thinking you have the right to complain about anything
>>
>>37838071
You do sound like one. You'd probably be better of transitioning.
>>
>>37837961
So how long you been on female hormones?
>>
>>37837961
believes you about what?
>>
>>37838172
Hormones don't change your voice after puberty, why do you think so many trannies sound like men
>>
>>37838071
Prove that is really your voice.

Say:

"Anon it is alright, I care for you and I am here for you. Now and forever."
>>
>>37837961
go to lolcow with the rest of your kind
>>
>>37838186
Started transitioning too late.
>>
>>37838071
Damn, you sound cute.

Not sure why you're masquerading as a guy, drop discord and we'll discuss it.
>>
>>37838223
fuck off beta. she's mine.
>>
Are you the same trap that told me to kill myself? I fap to the fact that some random trap singled out my post and told me to kill myself because they didn't like my post.

https://clyp.it/beitv1uq
>>
>>37838071
How tall art thou? I can't imagine you being very tall with that voice...
>>
>>37837961

Im so sorry, i mean that geniunely as a girl with a lower voice than you.
Are you old enough to be here? perhaps you have low T?
>>
>>37838071
That's uh....really hilarious, anon. I'm sorry. You could try voice training. Or just become a trap and embrace it.
>>
>>37838245
No, I am not that same person but you should take their advice and go kill yourself faggot.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1X08v6xOZVB
>>
>>37838778
I'm a girl with a really childish voice myself amd there is no way you're a real boy, dude.
>>
>>37838071
If it helps, you don't sound like a female to me. You sound like a cute underaged English twink, but not female (yes there's a difference)

It's a cute voice though, and at least you don't have a lisp. Lisps make me sound like a 6 year old sperg
>>
>>37838778
>>37838841

ur voice is super cute

create an audio of you and say "daddy i love, do you love me daddy?"
>>
Clearly you're a roastie and just does this to get attention
>>
>>37837961
No voice modifier?
>>
>talking on discord

Fuck off normie.
>>
>>37838860
>english
What?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.