[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly if we just took a page from /b/ and forced user IDs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Honestly if we just took a page from /b/ and forced user IDs for a month I'm sure a lot of shitposting here would slow down.
>>
>>37837726
Why would you do that or whats the malfunction here? what do you want to talk about that is absolutely hindered by people speaking their mind and saying someones opinion is in their own opinion a wad of crap?
>>
>>37837750
The only thing IDs would do is prevent all the rampant samefagging. There is a lot of it here.
>>
>>37837750
>>37837769
The samefagging but also the pretending that post wasn't from me, both are shitposts and garbage.
>>
>>37837930
Yes and it needs to stop. It's killing this board
>>
>>37837997
It is still pretty anonymous, I mean if some hyper autist pieces together posts enough to make it unanonymous they could probably crawl through syntax and language usage without ID's. But no one cares enough to seriously do that.
>>
the biggest reason I come to 4chan in general is the anonymity. Shitposts will be just as prevalent as before but people will gain notoriety and cliques will form, and if I wanted people to know who I was every time I posted, I would make a reddit account.
>>
Op you are retarded

/b/ used to have IDs in the past but they found a way to avoid the system and shitpost like they always do.
in fact IDs for them are in a way like dubs because the ids also give users sometimes "fun" names
IDs also encourage shitposting like
>1 post by this ID and similar ones
they only work in slow boards with specific purposes like /biz/

Is a system that don't work and people can bypass.
and people always sugest a funny things
like "anonymous" accounts
along with IDs and Flags

Things that always work against the anonimity of this site.
>>
>>37838309
You clearly don't know how the IDs work
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.