[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you cannabalize a drunk person, can you become drunk to? Not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

If you cannabalize a drunk person, can you become drunk to?
Not asking for a friend, I literally want to eat a drunk.
>>
File: uncomfortable stare.jpg (35KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
uncomfortable stare.jpg
35KB, 456x456px
>>37837664
I guess so, yeah.
The alcohol in the blood and absorbed in the stomach would probably get you drunk.

Also, that's kind of odd, OP.
Quite odd, in fact.
Very odd.
>>
Well alcohol stays in their bloodstream while they're drunk, right, hence BAC tests? So I'd think that if you drink their blood you'd get at least a little intoxicated, but probably not as much as the equivalent in beer or something else like that.
>>
>>37837714
Hypothetically literally
>>37837724
Ok ok ok
So how *many* people would that take?
>>
>>37837777
I dunno man but those are some great quads
Also depends on how drunk the people are
Obviously you'd get at least a little less drunk than they did, or at most a lot less drunk. Never more.
>>
>>37837664
No.
If you only drink their blood it would be like drinking a couple of 0.1% alcohol cans of beers.
>>
>>37837912
This guy gets it, people that are heavily intoxicated are around .3% bac out of 5 liters of blood, I think orange juice has a higher alcohol content.
>>
>>37837664
If they're drunk but have no alcohol in their digestive system probably not. BAC is actually quite low most people never push past .25% and .35-40% is quite lethal.
You'd have to eat something like 30 wasted people to equate a nice beers worth of alcohol.
>>
>>37837912
>>37837976
>>37838074
You guys are very good at convincing me to become a vampire
Or an orange farmer.
>>
>>37838105
Go orange farmer. The hours are better.
>>
File: l_55.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
l_55.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
it's a bitch source for calories. the equivalent of a piece of toast per can.
>>
>>37838105
Why don't you just fucking buy some beer or something? Jesus...
>>
>>37838379

>he's not a vampire orange farmer

Get with the times nigga. I be fertilizin mah orchard in the middle of the night so it don't be evaporatin'n sheeeit.
>>
Eat me up.
Would my pussy have alcohol in it?
>>
File: citrusfarm.png (30KB, 728x491px) Image search: [Google]
citrusfarm.png
30KB, 728x491px
>>37838434
this made me kek thank you anon
I drew a citrus farmer
>>
>>37838747
I read somewhere that the sun breaks down the stuff in orange juice and makes them not as healthy, this actually makes a lot of sense
>No cute vampires to grow attached to their fruit farm
>No develpment of them slowly coming to identify with orange juice
>Not Getting to burn it down in from of them
Feels bad famalam
Cute drawing though for real
>>
File: gameover.gif (577KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
gameover.gif
577KB, 500x498px
>>37838871
>tfw your citrus farm gets burned down by anon so you run into the flames
Thanks mom, I just wanted to finish it before the thread died
>>
>>37837912
>>37837976
yeah it would have to be blood or blood/GI only, the rate of fat on most people compared to the tiny alc content on most people would probably get you no where no matter how much eating you did
even if it was blood only it would be a shit ton
I don't know if you can distill it back out of blood, but at that point you might even be more successful by trying to just ferment the blood itself
>>
>>37837664
Depends of how much blood you, but you are not goig to drink 5 liters so i doubt you will be as drunk as him
>>
>>37839862
>you are not going to drink 5 liters
You don't know my life, anon, I go my own way I do what I WANT
>>
>>37837664
Maybe if he has an active yeast inside his stomach.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.