[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smoked weed for the first time >don't feel any different

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1497025813238.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497025813238.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>smoked weed for the first time
>don't feel any different at all
Is there a secret to this?
>>
>>37837466
Smoke more, hold the smoke in your lungs longer.

Sometimes you just don't feel anything the firs time though
>>
>>37837466
Same thing happened when I tried it.
>>
>>37837466
yeah you have to inhale you fucking amateur
>>
>>37837466
You are supposed to get high the first time. The second time you smoke you should get high, and it will be the best time. Everytime after, will not compare to the first time you were actually high. This is all that you need to know.

P.s. don't hold it in any longer, it does nothing the longer you hold it in.
>>
>>37837466
No, only normies feel shit from smoking/drinking/drugs whatever the fuck.

Robots are so dead on the inside that they feel nothing from such things.
>>
2nd time is best.

My first time only made me feel a little light-headed. 2nd time blew me away.
>>
Weed does nothing for me either. I spent like 3 hours smoking weed with a friend once, he was high as fuck apparently but I was exactly the same. It just doesn't work for me.
>>
>>37837581
>don't hold it in any longer, it does nothing the longer you hold it in

After about 5 seconds, you need to hold it in your lungs to absorb the thc. This is why a lot of first time smokers don't get high.
>>
File: 1495438360113s.jpg (7KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495438360113s.jpg
7KB, 227x225px
Are you smoking leaves or bud?
Leaves don't get you very high.- a friend
>>
>>37837690
>smoking leaves
wut
where do you even get leaves unless you grow?
>>
>>37837611
I wonder if there are actually robots that believe this

It's sad if true; more so due to the ignorance of the statement than the patheticness
>>
>>37838529
lmfao yeah
id like to see him fill his mouth with fent patches and tell me he doesnt feel it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.