[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life isn't really as bad as /r9k/ makes me feel like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: Shinji_Crying_(EoE).png (270KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_Crying_(EoE).png
270KB, 853x480px
Life isn't really as bad as /r9k/ makes me feel like it is, right?
>>
File: JUSTICE MK 2.jpg (81KB, 672x740px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTICE MK 2.jpg
81KB, 672x740px
>>37834539
No anon, life is what you want it to be.
The secret nobody will tell you, is that you can make anything you want real if you want hard enough, if you believe and work for it hard enough it can happen.
Believe anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT1afUWV8N8.
>>
>>37834631
Interracial relationships aren't as common as /r9k/ talks about right? They make it sound inevitable and like there's no future, it hurts me and makes me sad and angry.
>>
Not really. This place is a negative echochamber that turns mediocre things into terrible things.

"Men are disturbed not by things, but by the view which they take of them" - Epictetus
>>
You pic is gonna make me assume that you have watched evangelion.

Even shinji changed and it's about time that you begin to change your reality too anon.
>>
>>37834677
They're pretty common and will probably grow even more so. The important part is how you regard it. Right now you're probably inundated with /pol/ propaganda to the extent that anything white is good, and anything non-white is bad. Similarly, you'll see anything that goes against the /pol/ narrative as SJW, and ignore the possibility of any position in-between.

So you have to examine it. Sure, black people commit a lot more crime than whites in the US, but there's clear evidence that this is because of terrible government legislature which keeps them poor and uneducated. That continues the cycle where people use that as justification of discrimination, and it keeps going on. A few generations' time really is not enough for a complete recovery, and especially with all the shoddy integration the US has attempted so far.

But you're still probably not convinced, and it'll likely take a while for you to ditch that panic mindset. What did it for me personally was music. I think Dub music is fucking amazing, and that's pioneered pretty heavily by black people from the Caribbean. I live in the Southern U.S., and some of the nicest people I've ever met were just random older black folk looking for conversation. If the U.S. does become majority nonwhite, then at worst we'll just be another Brazil. And that would suck, but consider we're as wealthy as we are, I heavily doubt it would get that bad (politically). It would suck in a way, but we'd survive.

It's hard to tell specifically what you're panicked about without you elaborating, but I can assure you that it's not as big of a deal as you think.
>>
>>37835054
You're not the person from the "coming 2019" thread, are you?
>>
>>37835206
No, what was that?
>>
go outside and do something fun. its not as bad as r9k's scope makes it out to be.

for me its shopping at thrift stores.
>>
>>37835054
What makes me angry is the BLACKED posting here constantly, telling white people how inferior they are and then they're being bred out and that it's beautiful. It disgusts me and makes me sad and angry. I don't want anything to do with black people anymore, I want white people and black people to exist separately, at least as races. I don't want them to be together anymore, and I certainly don't want it to be in that context. What makes it even worse is that I'm mixed, not black and white, but I still feel that I identify more with my white side. I don't want a future where everyone is like this, I don't want white people and their culture to be bred out, especially not on the note of "get fucked witey ur women love the bbc xD". It all makes me so angry all the time and I don't know what to do with myself. I wish all the black people would just leave and never come back.
>>
File: 426_n.jpg (18KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
426_n.jpg
18KB, 480x362px
>>37834539
Oldfag here. No life isn't that bad.
>>37834631
Life can be what you want it to be to an extent. No you can't "do anything" if you try hard enough. Thats a mentality that plagues our generation. You are, however, a lot more capable than you think and your problems you have now will likely be solved in the next few years and seem trivial then.
>>37834677
Not sure why you are concerned with this in particular but it depends where you live.
>>37835293
this. The best thing you can do if you believe anything that is posted here is leave immediately and go outside. The people here who unironically post the popular ideas of this board are either trolling or are completely detached from reality
>>37835375
they are trolling. this board should be treated as 100% satirical.
>>
i enjoy the challenge of being alone.
>>
>>37834539
just wait. when you think you can't go any lower and believe you have reached top bottom, life will always surprise you and fuck you up in other ways
>>
>>37835375
Not to be mean, but are you underage? Those are bait posts, very obviously designed just to stir shit up. Since you're young, though, they have the real potential to distort your world-view and make you miserable (particularly since you're mixed).

The really important thing, I think, is that at a biological level, we're almost the exact same. If you look at primitive European culture and compare it to tribes in Africa and other parts of the world, they're quite similar. The success of Western Civilization isn't so much due to the ingenuity of a continent's people but to massive forces outside of anyone's control that made it accelerate at an unprecedented pace. And what's happening now is a natural result of that. "Globalism" is inevitable in a world so interconnected by trade and technology. Unless some catastrophe occurred, this was inevitable.

But if the end result is a population that's slightly darker in skin tone, it's really not that bad. So what if some blonde women want to fuck some black guys? Is it really that bad? You say it weakens some aspect of European culture, but take a look around you: Americanization is destroying European culture at a much faster rate than anything else could hope to. They're not being subsumed by Islam or anything - no, far from it, they're being absorbed into the monoculture, through modern Capitalism.

What do you value so much about Europe? Is it the education? If so, take it up yourself. Put this issue in perspective. Not to insult you, but you have a really poor grasp of the situation as a whole to be worrying like you are. Get some grasp of what's really occurring, and look at it beyond the lens of stereotypes before you conclude the sky is falling. That's my advice.
>>
>>37834539
No it's actually much, much worse, but in a different way
However it is nowhere near as hopeless as /r9k/ makes you think it is
Nobody wants you to know how much freedom you actually have
>>
>>37836001
>Nobody wants you to know how much freedom you actually have
This is an interesting sentence, could you expound on it?
>>
>>37835418
idk how to leave this board. I want to change
>>
>>37835693
>>37834677

Read Camp of Saints if you think widespread miscegenation and flooding the Western world with Third World detritus is nothing to worry about.

The best places on this planet won't be any better than Brazil if that happens. It'll be a nightmare.
>>
>>37836161
What are its main arguments?
>>
>>37834539
you obvi have a good life anon
>>
>>37836011
You have a brain
You have free will to whatever extent it exists

You can go any apply to 1,000 jobs right now. You can just sit down and do it. You can choose the top job you get accepted for that involves social interaction and work there for a year. While you're there, you can make small talk with one customer per day. After a month, you can start making small talk with two customers per day

Then you can go to the mall, and ask a girl out, and get rejected. And you've done it. You've just done something most of us are far too much of a pussy to ever do

Most of us have never asked out a girl and you can go do it right now, so can we all
>>
>>37836224
Makes sense, though I thought you were going for something anti-authoritarian there.
>>
>>37836011
That other guy wasn't me desu
What I meant is that you can steer your own development in various, possibly inconceivable, unconventional ways, but you will probably be discouraged.
>>
>>37836241
Yeah, I actually was lol
robloxoclocks
>>
>>37834539
It depends on who you are literally
Some people for example grow up in harsh environments and develop a pathological aversion to pain
Something like that isn't a mental ilness but it can wreck your Life since you don't have any mechanisms to cope with pain and you can't tolerate it you go out of your way to remove exposure to it
>>
>>37835693
I think the thing that scares me is identity. The way you talk about it as the way /r9k/ talks about it, it sounds like there is no future for whites as a people. They make it sound like they'll be absorbed, like in the future they'll talk about how white people used to be a majority but were bred out and lost to black people, and how great it is that there aren't any white people around anymore. That's what I'm scared of, and it makes me hate myself because I feel like I'm part of the beginning of that. I don't want to be another Brazil, I don't want everyone to have darker skin, I wish we could all just live separately and not have to worry about things like this.
>>
>>37836386
Woah that sounds like me. Got any recommendations, doc? I actually can't stand living because I have a case of emotional hemophilia.
>>
>>37836454
It's not really that there will be no white people. Their offspring will be half-white. It's because of the U.S. and its retarded one drop rule that anything less than 100% white is considered non-white.

I mean, why do you value white people? Is it the technology? The analytical skills? The art? If so, then work on technology, analyze, make art, you know. Would you really consider it a loss if Europe continued to advance but with slightly darker skin and more kebab shops on the street? It's not like you're going back to mud-huts, for fuck sakes.

If you truly give a shit about the whole thing, educate yourself. As I said, you seem to have no clear idea of why you value Europe other than the vague picture /pol/ has given you.
>>
>>37836487
No shit it sounds like you
You are in 4chan late at night on a week day, it sounds like anyone lurking today
>>
>>37836101
I came here recently and getting sucked in
I want to leave before its too late
>>
>>37836582
>taking note of the date/time posting tendencies of others
I don't even do that
It's a fact that's not worth acknowledging in my subconscious eyes
Holy shit I am more deviated than I thought
>>
File: brutalism.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
brutalism.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
It's actually much worse than even /r9k/ knows.
I'll be merciful, not revealing too much, but leave note of the fact that the idea of interpersonal unity is fraudulent.
Everyone on the planet is completely alone, lashing out this way and that, like deaf, blind, and dumb toddlers in a tarpit.
All that everyone conceives is illusory and a fraudulent underestimation of the truth that is omnipotent fatal chaos, completely careless and uncontrolled.
Any 'comfortable' existence eked out in these circumstances is a quickly disappearing mirage, and any pretended camaraderie equally disingenuous and vanishing.
You think you think therefore you won't.
>>
File: 1497403778574.png (193KB, 2000x2010px) Image search: [Google]
1497403778574.png
193KB, 2000x2010px
A lot of complaint around here can be circumvented by effort. You can be pleasant around people, make friends, meet girls, fuck girls, get an education, exercise, seek help for (mental) illnesses, persevere instead of give up, make time-gated&actionable goals, find a hobby, use your education to find stimulating&meaningful work, and generally be a content&enjoyable person.

It's totally possible, none of it is prohibited by genetics. Shit, you could transform yourself while working for minimum wage full time. You COULD. You truly could transcend what people on here bitch about.
>>
File: 1480316471769.png (8KB, 398x293px) Image search: [Google]
1480316471769.png
8KB, 398x293px
>>37837407
>have autism
>not prohibited by genetics

nice bait-post
>>
>>37836542
Why do you like different kinds of food? Why not eat the same thing all day, everyday.

Leftists say they want diversity, but they don't. They want everyone to be easily controlled mystery meat.
>>
>>37836454
>taking the bait this hard
Geez, chill out a bit, friend. Get outside and actually meet some black people or something. The respectable kind, not the ghetto kind. Trust me, we exist. Nobody is making a concerted effort to "erase white culture," whatever that means. What does that phrase mean, anyway? American culture? European culture?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.