[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone robots who live alone? What's it like? How do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: aysiaapartment.jpg (276KB, 900x604px) Image search: [Google]
aysiaapartment.jpg
276KB, 900x604px
Anyone robots who live alone? What's it like? How do you deal with the loneliness?
>>
>>37833801

I read a lot and masturbate like 4 times nightly.
>>
It's nice. I don't in to people and am autistic so lonely isn't something i experience in the normal way anyway. Living alone allows me to be AWAY from people, which is good.
>>
File: IMG_1725.jpg (69KB, 700x896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1725.jpg
69KB, 700x896px
>>37833801
Kind of boring. I read a lot of books, play vidya and sometimes watch anime. The sad thing is I've watched so much anime that I don't get any enjoyment out of it, they all seem derivative of another series and they seem to have the same tropes.
>>
>>37833881
Sounds comfy as fuck from your perspective

>>37833903
>>37833832
Sounds lonely and hellish from your perspective
>>
>>37833801
Usually, I enjoy my time alone without interacting with anybody. But there are times when I get extrenely lonely. To cop with that, I voice chat at times and also try to go out to r9k meetups near my area. Most of the people who attend are normies but it is nice to at least see and talk to people other than my coworkers even if it is brief.
>>
>>37833801
>How do you deal with the loneliness?
by playing with the few online-buddys I have.
>>
I wish I live alone. Then I could keep beverages cold in the fridge and walk around naked all day long and have a room that wasn't in the basement.
>>
>>37833801
Work 2 jobs so not much time to do anything during the week. Weekend - sleep in, jerk off, watch tv, browse 4chan
>>
>>37833801

Can't evenn think of that shit in NYC.
>>
>>37833801
I have 2 dogs and cats and a guinea pig. They keep me company
>>
i dont, i just let it slowly kill me on the inside
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.