[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anything eventful happened for you today? Any plans for this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1762.jpg (298KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1762.jpg
298KB, 612x792px
Has anything eventful happened for you today? Any plans for this upcoming weekend?
>>
>upcoming weekend

It's Monday, dude. A more normal question would've been "did you do anything fun over the weekend?" No wonder people think you're weird.
>>
kill all connieposters
let duterte cleanse the scum from the earth
>>
>>37833621
Well looks like it's time for another gore thread.
>>
>>37833621
I want to find you, bring you dragging and screaming you to my basement as I drill holes into your head and pour bleach into them. Don't worry, alive- you'll serve as a good sex-doll. Dead, I'll have a quick wank in your good for nothing cunt and cremate you.
>>
>>37833661
Anon(s) find me weird? Hmmm. That's news to me. That's okay though, I guess?
>>37833805
Oh?
>>37833808
Ok.
>>37833863
That's excessive, don't you think? Kind of vile really but whatever. Have your fantasies.
>>
>>37833863
This is so cliche, come on man you're better than this. What happened to the creativity of your post anon the real fucked shit. Come on man in times of need /r9k/ needs a hero.
>>
a middle school aged girl paid for my food at chipotle after my card was declined.
>>
>>37834483
Well that was awfully kind of her to do so. And you got your meal.
>>
>>37834385
Ah okay how about this.
>>37833904
>y-you there, y-yyes you indian subhuman grill on an lgbt poster-child of a show.

You don't exist because your fictional.
>>
File: Shinji_Crying_(EoE).png (270KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_Crying_(EoE).png
270KB, 853x480px
I got angry about blackedposting again.
>>
File: IMG_3765.jpg (2MB, 2457x2456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3765.jpg
2MB, 2457x2456px
Finished packing my bags, I'm leaving to spend the rest of my summer in a monastery in the wilderness.
After giving it a 3 week test run I came back home and decided that's where I wanna be until the fall, and it's kind of a scary decision because I'm a lil worried about being so cut off from the world, but I truly felt like I was becoming more of a valuable person then I've ever felt like before
Wish me luck anons!
>>
>>37834614
Wow. I'm devastated, good job? Sheesh.
>>37834650
I don't know what that is.
>>37834652
Best of luck to you. Hope all is well.
>>
>>37833904
Im not that anon, and I dont find you weird but I can see why they do.
Like, you're way too positive. I don't know why that's a bad thing but it's just kind of feels like glitter and smoke
I'm prejudices though so what do I know
>>
>>37833621
All now here in Trinidad we're being hit by a tropical storm. Its p chill with all this rain I'm digging it
>>
>>37834668
The people who just talk about how all white women love black men and white people are being bred out, ect. It gets me so fucking mad I don't know what to do with myself.
>>
>>37834668
Why do you constantly post here? Your a leech off others emotions and don't do shit for those going through anything so why do you come here?

To me, you remind me of one of those asinine, surface-level, people who feed off other people's psychosis to make them feel better. That image premise alone is triggering me m8.
>>
>>37834704
I don't really see how I'm too positive? I'm honestly just wondering how others are doing is all. I do appreciate the input nonetheless though. Thank you.
>>37834741
Stay safe. I enjoy the rain myself, it's soothing in a way.
>>37834760
Umm, why does that bother you? Just ignore it?
>>37834768
It's fun here? Who's emotions have I leeched off of? I'm genuinely curious. I can't be curious of others? Insinuate what you will, I won't stop you.
>>
>>37834546
Yeah it was really nice. I could have paid for it myself I just needed to move more money to checkings. I feel bad because I do not think I deserved those free tacos.
>>
File: IMG_1025.jpg (57KB, 572x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1025.jpg
57KB, 572x372px
>>37833621
Stfu you trans ass nigg
>>
>>37834797
It bothers me because they tell me that I'm inferior and that my race and culture will die in favor of theirs. I try to, but I see it everywhere. I filter it, but I see the number of filtered threads and I know what they are and it makes my blood boil.
>>
>>37834797
Let me kind of change it around, it's not that youre too positive, it's that you're way more positive than what people would normally be here.
Something that isn't cynical or hate is a bit of a surprise and shock I guess.
I cant help but feel like any niceness isnt sincere, but thats just how I am I guess.
>>
>>37834806
Who is that? Reverse searching turned up no results. I need it.
>>
>>37834797
god your the very reason 4chan has become home for more and more social outcast normies than actual trolls. You would've been baited and lured into providing information or explicitly shit-talked into oblivion for not showing tits / information in the old days.

You disgusting degenerate, paki-scum feeding, air-headed, nonsensical, piece of trash. What gives you the right to lord your supposed "happiness" over us as if you were on a higher moral ground than us? Your positivity doesn't help anything and by saying meaningless nothings to those who post, it doesn't solve their issues.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
Why mods haven't banned all the avatarfagging motherfuckers? This place has seen better days.

Tell me why? Ain't nothin' but a mistake.
>>
>>37834842
>>37834806
I'd like to know this too. For fapping purposes.
>>
>>37834799
Don't feel poorly, it was clear that individual didn't mind. It's over with now as is so. You're fine.
>>37834806
Make me. Then again you can't so. I'm neither of those either. I don't think anyone would appreciate being called things they aren't. Rude.
>>37834826
I really wouldn't concern yourself with what others say, what's most important is what you think of yourself.
>>37834838
Ah, I see.
>>37834874
I'm no social outcast? I have gave out information on myself, feel free to browse the archives. I don't act on any sort of moral high ground, you just happen to assume so which isn't of concern to me. That's quite literally on you. It's cute how you have to masquerade your hate for me, heh.
>>
>>37834919
>it's cute how you..

Not enough information that people haven't raided you or spam called your house.

Oh yes you do. Don't lie cunt. The way you react to each and every comment is so scripted and unbelievably transparent. "Herpderp, maybe if I get everyone to believe I'm an actual girl from my avatarfagging, I'll get the attention daddy never gave to me."

Either your a conglomeration of anons who want to troll an imageboard known for shittalking, cynacism, and neetdom with nicefagging as a tumblrette or your an actual person with mental issues. The same type that probably roleplays in chatrooms to make up for the lives they don't have.
>>
File: 1497243154059.png (632KB, 831x684px) Image search: [Google]
1497243154059.png
632KB, 831x684px
>>37834797
Ofc I'll b safe
I have a roof over my head thank god lol
Where are u from?
And why does everybody here hate you when ur so nice to everyone ?
>>
>>37834919
Hey I know it's unrelated to what I said, but where were you raised?
The way you type is a little odd like "I'm no Whatever" instead of 'I'm not a whatever-ty' I've seen you say thing like that a few times and just like
The way you phrase stuff is very... particular and I can't but my finger on it.
>>
File: Masaki 1.png (105KB, 343x471px) Image search: [Google]
Masaki 1.png
105KB, 343x471px
I posted myself naked on /soc/ again and added some guy which I sort of regret because I'm not even gay.

I'll probably get drunk and do the same again this week because I want to die more than normal lately.
>>
Kickback Tuesday and Wednesday, wedding rehearsal on Thursday, two party's on Friday and then a wedding with a date and later a after party
>>
>>37834919
More than that, I just want to feel assured that it's not true, and then I want to get away from it and not think about it. Interracial relationships aren't actually that common, right? Black people and white people will continue to exist as different races?
>>
>>37835012
Umm ok? Clearly there's no sense in continuing chatting with you as you evidently can't be civil. Feel free to think what you want, I'm not really fazed so. It's whatever.
>>37835053
I couldn't really pinpoint why I'm so disliked, I don't mean to stir anything really but it can't be helped. I'm originally from Philippines.
>>37835067
Philippines.
>>37835085
Oh my gosh, why would you do such things? Please don't overindulge with your drinking. I hear it's horrid for the body.
>>37835105
Sounds lovely, heh. I bet you'll enjoy yourself. Hopefully things go your way.
>>37835116
I think they are? I don't see any faults with doing so. I guess that's dependable on where you live? From what I've experienced people coexist. To some extent.
>>
>>37833661
this is why I hate faggot r9k. a bunch of faggots like this guy crying about normies while desperately and secretly wishing to be one. she asked a strange question, so what? fuck off
>>
>>37835265
Whiteknight /r9k/ is worse than faggot /r9k/. At least the fags are content with having an orgy in a single thread, while hon's and real women need to spam single attentionwhoring threads for pathetic fags like you.
>>
File: 1497713492887.png (396KB, 816x551px) Image search: [Google]
1497713492887.png
396KB, 816x551px
>>37833621
You're a special kind of retard. I always find your shitposting grating. You have such a way with words, that you sound almost robotic in your responses. This is due to a shit upbringing and an internet addiction that keeps your life at bay. This is the first and last post I'll make in one of your topics again. I just wanted you to know that you are cancer and a vapid piece of shit. Have a good night.
>>
>>37835316
I wasn't even thinking in terms of her being a girl. I was defending the right to be strange rather than her. but you're so caught up in women hate that it's obviously about her. get over yourself dude
>>
>>37835316
I just wanted to know how others were. Like that is honestly all. I didn't do anything?
>>37835355
I'm not in any way deficit mentally, this I can reassure you. I've never done that act either, I'm just posting in wonder of how others may be. My upbringing isn't really relevant to anything here and I have no addiction? Thank you for your words though, they don't mean much at all to me. So distasteful, I mean seriously. Have a pleasant night, and I don't mean that sarcastically. You can have your view of me.
>>
File: c4a.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
c4a.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU WILL SUCK MY PEEPEE CONNIE

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37835689
You don't quit, do you? I'm not going to and I think you know this.
>>
>>37835715
If you want them to stop then stop responding
>>
File: 1486191664450.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1486191664450.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>37833621
Please stop doing this.
>>
>>37835738
I feel as though whether I engage or not they will always post just because.
>>37835765
What have I done?
>>
>>37835783
Course it will, but attention's what they want. Thats like rule number one of anything
>>
So are people really that insecure and desperate for attention that they feel the need to establish an "identity" and try to become "popular" on an anonymous image board?

People aren't actually this pathetic, right?

saged because you're one of the biggest assholes i've seen on here
>>
>>37835822
Hmmm. You're probably right. I'll take the advice.
>>37835859
I'm none of those adjectives you used to describe me? That's kind of rude but you'll always feel how you do. What have I done? Be frank with me, I'd love to know.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.