[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw sister is passed out drunk and resisting the urge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1497727002810.jpg (184KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497727002810.jpg
184KB, 600x600px
>tfw sister is passed out drunk and resisting the urge to stick penis in her
>>
That's a bad idea, guy. A reeeaalll bad idea.
>>
>>37833479

Then just take pics. Pics /= rape
>>
>>37833479
dont
sex is a meme, you can wait a couple years more
>>
File: eZ_q8xZw.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
eZ_q8xZw.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
This my sister petite bitch
>>
S T I C K
I T
I N

OR TAKE PICTURES ONE OR THE OTHER OR EVEN BOTH FOR GODS SAKE ANON
>>
Take pics and include timestamp
>>
This may be your only chance to lose your virginity.

First try testing how conscious she is and report back.

As long as you don't cum inside and she doesn't wake up you'll never get caught.
>>
What the fuck nigger, is she like half sister or adopted. Like most siblings have a similar face
>>
>>37833479
Bro, this is what whores are for.
Go masturbate for now.
>>
>>37833479
If you get caught, your life will be over!!!!

Not worth it.
>>
I myself, have had the opportunity to fuck both of my sisters, because they were shitfaced-drunk. But I didn't...

I wish, that I did it, desu....
>>
I've done this actually kinda but not stuck it in. but no one will ever know. She had a party at our house I was in my room entire time late at night everyone finally left she was snoring on the couch but spilled a lot on her and I could see her panties because her pants were pulled pretty low. ngl I it was hot and thought it would be a good idea to bring her to her bed and claim it was being a good brother. She would never let me touch her like that usually. I carried her to her room but not after feeling practically every part of her and she didn't wake up. Then I thought she might want to get out of her clothes so I took em off. Now I'm a virgin so feeling all this girls skin even if my sister was giving me a hardon and you guys know when ur hard its difficult to think straight. She didn't even wake up carrying her other than making noises and incoherent words so I felt it was safe. I put her on her back, a blanket over her face just in case she opened her eyes and began jacking off over her in panties and bra. I pulled down her bra and her pink nipples were hot af so I started squeezing her tit while jacking off. At this point I was rubbing my dick on her body and tried to control it but couldn't hold my cum and nutted so hard into her shirt I collapsed onto the bed next to her and just laid twitching. I regret not sticking it in desu it was kinda wasted nut
>>
>>37834159
>that's petite
It's fucking average at best, the thicc nigger memes have rotted your brain.
>>
>>37835223
Sure whatever you say anon
>>
post her original feet
>>
>>37833479
I don't even play VNs but this shit is a textbook Bad End flag, abort abort
>>
Stick her penis into your own sweet ass, dumb.
>>
>>37833479
>no pics
op is one of those guys who roleplay with a trip in hug your sister threads
>>
>>37833479
Take the pics as blackmail.
Then post them to /r9k anyway
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.