[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a little overweight >average face >go to basically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5439.png (46KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5439.png
46KB, 500x599px
>a little overweight
>average face
>go to basically entirely white school except for a few hispanics
>never had many friends except one kid who turns into chad
>have hugecrush on hot girl who i am attracted to in most ways
>parents are cringey and super annoying, lower middle class and not as much money as most kids
>waste lots of money on stupid impulse purchases for hobbies i have that drop off in a matter of months
>get a annoying narcissistic personality because im pretty good in school but still have no social skills and no friends
>people sometimes try to get me to go to parties and go to a few but too few and far between to be considered normal
>a lot of people hate me because of personality
>have embarrasing sweating disorder and embarrasing shit happens to me in class
>dad was so obsessed with football that he didnt sit in the stands but watched me play from behind the fucking touchdown zone
>quit football but people still teased me for it
>generally fucking hated my life
>whenever i wanted anything to get better and asked my parents to do things they would constantly ask me why i wanted to change and would get angry at me because they said i was the best looking in my grade and wasnt fat even though i was
>never improved myself because of it
No wonder i turned out to be such a useless pile of shit

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.