[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain to a Kang why the Jews love race mixing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0117.jpg (138KB, 480x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.jpg
138KB, 480x694px
Can someone please explain to a Kang why the Jews love race mixing so much? What do they have to gain from whites and blacks mixing? Do they not realize that to blacks, Jews are white as well, so their daughters are potential mates? Or do they want their daughters to race mix as well? Or do Jews just not do that kind of thing? How did Jews go from the Holocaust to running the world?

Are Jewish tricks just a meme or does this have some basis in reality?
>>
They want to destroy the white goyim
>>
>>37832988
>Jews are not white
>Jews made up the Holocaust to get their stranglehold on us though guilt
>Race mixing crushes the identity of the goyim for whom they have a relentless hatred based in their religion
>>
>buying into /pol/ propaganda
>being this retarded
>>
>>37832988
First of all, stop buying into /pol/ bullshit. Second of all, Jews have always been a close-knit community, Jewish men and women are strongly encouraged to marry other Jews. Racemixing does happen (my best friend as a kid was half Jew, half mulatto Puerto Rican), but it's not very common, and when it does the kid is almost always raised Jewish.
>>
>>37833638
Dont`t listen to this faggot, lurk more /pol/, it's statistically proven that they are always right. Just be carful to not buy paid shills bullshit.
>>
jews don't racemix, they just say that shit to divide and conquer the goyims
>>
>>37833638
Finally, the JIDF have arrived! Oy vey, I thought I would have to hire a shabbos goy!
>>
File: pol is a fucking meme.png (273KB, 431x767px) Image search: [Google]
pol is a fucking meme.png
273KB, 431x767px
>>37833717
>lurk more /pol/
This is the worst thing you can do for your own mental health. Lurking /pol/ is be the reason why you don't have friends, a gf, or any relationships. /pol/ is as cancerous as the leftists, where everyone feeds off of each others hatred.

As a black guy, you shouldn't buy into their bullshit concerning jews, minorities, religion, or western civilization. They want you to hate yourself, which is pretty fucked up when you think about it.
>>
>>37832988
>please explain to a Kang
Is that a Red Kang? Or a Blue Kang?
>>
>>37833587
I don't go to /pol/ but I do come to /r9k/, which is basically /pol/ pt 2. But you don't have to go to /pol/ to know that the majority of people who run the American entertainment industry are Jews.
>>
>>37832988
Jews changed race from Arab to white anon, they have no skin tone they're a false culture
>>
>>37832988
I dont take responsibility for ommy's views:

https://www.youtube.com/user/sotomayortv2
>>
File: 1476757190078.jpg (116KB, 540x749px) Image search: [Google]
1476757190078.jpg
116KB, 540x749px
>>37832988
>tfw conservative free marketist on 90% of issues but pro racemixing**
I just love chocolate sorry pol

by this i mean america**, cant speak for actual ethnostates
>>
File: badroasty.jpg (306KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
badroasty.jpg
306KB, 610x813px
>>37832988

It's basically colonization anon. Black dudes fucking brainwashed white girls are getting colonized--by the white girl.

The Jews know how to temp a man.
>>
>>37832988

They want everyone to look the same inorder to achieve a global government. In this government jews will most likely run industries and the government.

I thought this would suck at first. But they i realized, this is potential to go into space since most conflicts stemming from religion and race would go away.
>>
>>37832988
Many Jews are just average liberals who are against racism. /pol/ likes to inflate things into grand conspiracies.

>Do they not realize that to blacks, Jews are white as well, so their daughters are potential mates?
Most Jews are rich and successful. None of their children are going to be with Blacks.

>Are Jewish tricks just a meme or does this have some basis in reality?

Many capitalists and bankers use deceit and trickery but I wouldn't say it's only the Jews who do. That said there are many tricksters who are Jews.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.