[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet qt3.14 girl >shes perfect in every way and loves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>meet qt3.14 girl
>shes perfect in every way and loves you
>has fever blisters occasionally on the inside of bottom lip (but nothing else)

Would you date her?

pic not related
>>
>>37832533
Nigger at this point I would date a stale bagel. Stop pretending you can beg and choose and get the fuck off of this board you fucking disgrace.
>>
>>37832533
You mean herpes?
>>
>>37832533
nigga that's like saying "I'll give you a million dollars but I get to slap you in the face"
>>
>>37832573
>>37832582
>>37832644
so ur saying herpes ain't a big deal to you?

what about future date-ability? aren't you concerned if things don't work out with her.
>>
>>37832794
You said she was perfect in every way so how could things not work out
>>
>>37832794

Take it from a normalfag with HSV1.

Its not even close to a big deal. Its not considered an STD by most doctors and is not something required to inform a possible partner about. Outbreaks are very infrequent (some people only have one) and its likely you have already been exposed to it in your life. Even if worst case scenario happens it has the slightest negative effect on your life. If you are super worried about it just talk to a doctor and you can get a script for the anti-symptom. If you feel a outbreak coming pop one and it will stop it.

All in all the only time it would bother me is if its a big outbreak all over the lip and it was for a random hookup. If you are trying to date its honestly the smallest thing to get hung up on. Worst case scenario you get HSV1 and get a breakout every year or so and thats only if you don't want to take/pay for the meds.
>>
>>37832533
>perfect in every way
Meaning she won't leave me ever. This is the loophole.

Even if I wasn't exploiting this wording, beggars can't be choosers.
>>
File: 200.gif (1MB, 371x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
1MB, 371x200px
>>37832533
I'd give it a shot

>Mfw I used to get those at least once a year since I was 9

Haven't had one in about 4 years

>maybe I can bust a nut on her lip and cure her or something
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.