[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so evil? Even in the Bible, Eve was the cause

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Why are women so evil?

Even in the Bible, Eve was the cause of original sin. Why do they do it? Why do they lie, manipulate, cheat, and kill? Why are they so full of sympathy but devoid of empathy?

Why does our gynocentric society punish timid gentle betas but reward violent, aggressive alphas?

Why do women push for equality and fairness, but at the same time imply that they are forced to be attracted to rapists and criminals because of "primal instinct" and caveman arguments?
>>
>>37831359
shes hot, therefor she shouldnt go to jail
>>
>>37831359
>Even in the Bible, Eve was the cause of original sin

No the snake took advantage of her naivete. She didn't mean to do bad.

The snake is Chad.
>>
>>Why does our gynocentric society punish timid gentle betas but reward violent, aggressive alphas?
what is survival of the fittest?

and it was temptation that caused Eve to sin and eat the apple when she was told not too, although i wonder why god didnt just put everything else to eat in a fucking magical garden but say there is one apple that you cannot eat
>>
>>37831423
>have literal eternal paradise where all your needs are met
>throw it all away and doom humanity to a mortal life of suffering for the rest of eternity because Chad told you to
>Adam follows along because he's so incredibly pussywhipped
It's a really, really good allegory.
>>
>>37831442
That's not what survival of the fittest is, at all.
>>
>>37831359
Adam was given responsibility to lead and care for Eve, and he did not. Her sin was his sin also. He was complicit in her sin, because he was deceived and doubted also.
>>
women are just as retarded as men but because women are the "other" it's easier for us to nitpick their faults because they're not us

the truth is human beings in general are retarded and hypocritical
>>
>>37831539
seventh post best post
hope i counted that right
>>
>>37831359
is it weird that I find it kinda hot that she tricked a beta chad into killing himself. Imagine the kind of dedication and manipulative powers she has
>>
>>37831393
>hot
That chick is like 18, and she looks 40. Not hot.
>>
>>37831480
>he thinks just because he is a "timid gentle beta" he is entitled the same opportunity the "aggressive alphas" get
being a "timid gentle beta" is not gonna get you anywhere, you make for good twink material though
>>
Well is it really so bad for the worthless to die?
>>
>>37831359
Massive redpill here:
All women are Jews in disguise. Jews are always in disguise as something.
>>
Every day women CHOOSE to date evil men and propagate the cycle of evil. It is entirely on them. They raise an evil son, and it continues.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (30KB, 815x175px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
30KB, 815x175px
From the archive, I asked this yesterday or the day before
>>
>>37831393
lmao she is so ugly to me. she wouldn't even be hot if she was 12 years old
>>
>>37831615
>being a "timid gentle beta" is not gonna get you anywhere
Scientists, doctors, the people who make real breakthroughs and try to improve the welfare of the world. Then you've got alpha politicians and "captains of industry" who attempt to fuck over the common good in the name of profit and self-interest.
>>
They are trying to keep up with the average male.
>>
>>37831665
>n-no you are!!
>>
>>37831359
God caused original sin, he is omniscient and therefore knew Eve would eat the fruit.

If god really wanted to keep sin from his world he wouldn't have created a way for it to enter his world.

He also could have easily made the fruit of knowledge into the like, pile of shit of knowledge and the snake would have had a much harder time convincing Eve to eat it.

>tfw to smart to be god
>>
I've been on 4chan for a long while, and I've always tried hard to not fall for womanhate. But it's getting difficult. I haven't had many positive experiences with women. I want to believe they're good but everything is telling me not to ever trust one or let my guard down or they'll hurt me.
>>
File: law1250.jpg (60KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
law1250.jpg
60KB, 600x454px
>>37831729
All the information you want one the subject is literally just a Google away.

Men have always had a monopoly on violence, crime, murder, greed, and evil.

That isn't likely to change.
>>
>>37831841
Women sow the seeds of evil.
>>
>>37831527
This. Adam also took a bite.
>>
>>37831841
I had no idea women committed that many violent crimes. Jesus. they can't be trusted.
>>
>>37831359
> even in the Bible
Implying that tales told by Jews are real
>>
>>37831841
>30% of violent criminal offenders are women
>7% of the prison population is women

Life in the gynarchy.
>>
>>37831359
She was convinced by the devil. Adam was covinced by a woman.
>>
>>37831663
>implying scientists and doctors aren't alphas when not busy with their professional work
>trying to find this much of a reason to remain a poor meek beta so that he doesnt have to compete with more successful men who are literally breeding him out of existence as we speak
>>37831841
>let me just pull out this graph so i can prove how right i am about something that has been obvious since the dawn of man
>>
>>37832140
>woman does whatever chad says
>her beta orbiter follows along
>>
>be woman
>intentionally date a rapist/beater/cheater because "the dick is bomb"
>he rapes/beats/cheats and leaves
>HOW could this have happened
>stuck with a son as a single mother
>some boys turn to the street and become rapists, beaters, and cheaters
>others become beta loser autists that can't interact with women and have no sense of purpose because they don't have a father figure
>>
All women should be gathered into schools forced to breed with whoever wants to dump their cum in them. Women in school will be taught how to extract as much semen during breeding sessions and also the best nutrition for producing as much cum as possible so they can cook for men. The children from the breeding will be thrown into a perfect society but as soon as a women commits a crime they are placed next to their mothers and forced to breed as well. All wars will be faught only using women by putting a knife handle into her cunt and having to kill the opposing side before they are allowed to be fed and put back in their breed barns. During the vagina knife fights all men watching will be dumping loads into tied up women on a rack that are forced to watch their own gender vagina combat. We need to teach women that they caused this to hop and to them, they made vagina wars happen.
>>
File: znanija.jpg (29KB, 200x327px) Image search: [Google]
znanija.jpg
29KB, 200x327px
The forbidden fruit of knowledge is an allegory for the human condition, ye fools... 'we' were innocent, devoid of knowledge of good , evil, morality, pudency, and etc, therefore free of guilt, since we were not truly capable of doing evil... then, we, as humans, taste the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, we are then responsible for our own actions.

The reason why humans were expelled from paradise is that we no longer belonged there, since the place was pure, dedicated to creatures who were supposedly not capable of moral ambiguity.
>>
>>37832223
The beta ones are the ones who blame eve. He made the decision on his own.
>>
>>37832494
>man this bitch is gonna withhold sex for eternity if I don't go along with this
>>
>>37831393
>hot
nigger she looks like an alien
>>
>>37831359
This story is the perfect example of a woman's crime. Not a crime of passion, not a swift merciful death. The slow methodical mindbreak of an individual until they're so tired and scared of living that they end it, coaching them along and encouraging them with glee the entire time. Pure sadism.
>>
>>37832607

Indeed... hot, this thot is not.
>>
>>37831646
>>37831730

God, Elohim, (can, does) mean Satan.

The Lord God Yahweh is the Most High Elohim, the host of hosts.

HU-mans (hu prefix means snake) were created in the image of the old serpent. Which then had to cuck Adam through the Adulteress in order to birth his new race here (knowing means intercourse) . A race of tall, psychopaths whom women 'rationally' prefer the lineage of when they are 'free' to express their preference for the Satanic ideology: Moral Relativism, Social Darwinism, and service to self Material Hierarchicalism.

In the war of enmity put between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent, women have the winner because they don't wanna win. Angels fell to fuck them.

>>37831539

low status, in-group men are the 'other'. Women prefer even foreigners to them.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.