[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a 140IQ tech wizard with diagnosed autism, no highschool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0028.jpg (65KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
65KB, 655x527px
How does a 140IQ tech wizard with diagnosed autism, no highschool diploma, and no connections get a tech job? Unironically asking for a friend, please answer guys it'd really help
>>
be a black muslim woman in a wheelchair
>>
>>37830938
get a GED and apply to a small university, or go to community college. Claim hardship in your application because of your autism and family life and then start working
>>
>>37830957
My friend does not fit those criteria anon but I appreciate the help
>>
>>37830975
The problem stems from the fact that my friend cannot finish school. Due to their autism they are unable to write essays or work in a school system and thus cannot get their diploma or GED. During their comp sci course though they excelled
>>
>>37831011
no, you can get your GED whenever. Just go to the testing center and ask to take it. There's literally no need for prerequisites. It's a 2 hour long test that guarantees your exit from high school dropout hell
>>
>>37831314
But the GED has an essay and my friend has asd and can't write essays. Oh well, I'll practice with them and see if we can work on the skill and improve. Is the GED easy? It shouldn't be too hard cause nigs take it right. My friend is Canadian so that might make it harder idk
>>
>>37831924
Really easy. I didn't take anything beyond high school geometry and passed easily. My math percentile score was 55th, the rest were 89 / 98/ 99. Writing isn't hard, it's a fucking middle school tier essay
>>
>>37830938
You're better off going into business for yourself, if you truly have a 140 IQ you should be able to set goals for yourself and motivate yourself to succeed.
>>
>>37831969
Thanks anon, really appreciate it. Will share this info with my friend
>>
>>37830938
Go get certifications.
Its not that hard and most people will hire you because of it
I'm currently getting CCNA and everyone here will hire me right off the bat after I get it.
>>
>>37832064
Do you need a diploma to do that?
>>
>>37832184
Do you need to be retarded to post in this thread?

google it, fucko
>>
>>37832064
Don't listen to this brainlet fucktard, op

Certs in IT mean jack shit. Your better off doing an AS at your CC or attending bootcamp
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.