[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I read in the news today about how the mental health field has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: wagecucks hate me.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks hate me.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
I read in the news today about how the mental health field has a high rate of turn over. That's sad to hear that all those wagecucks killing themselves because they finally realized all those NEETs getting all that free time and money from the wagecucks slaving away.

Now get to work wagecuck. My NEETbux depends on your slavery. Chop chop.
>>
>>37830930
love u neetbra
>>
>>37830930
Oh NEETanon please make some more NEET vs wagecuck youtube vids. Those videos are the real art of our generation not feminists flinging shit "abstract" art bullshit
>>
File: 1448768033326.jpg (33KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448768033326.jpg
33KB, 640x400px
This is a pertinent observation
>>
>because they finally realized all those NEETs getting all that free time and money from the wagecucks slaving away.

Not just that, you forgot their wifes and gfs which we fuck while they're busy waging.

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A NEETLORD.
>>
i could not imagine a career worse than one in mental health. wagies are forced to listen to NEETs make up illnesses and complain about their easy lives just so they can continue getting NEETbux. if wagies don't diagnose them, they'll get fired for not making the practice enough money
>>
>>37830930
Another day, another haircut you fucking retard. Enjoy feeling like a useless unproductive piece of shit for another day.

I'm off to work so i can buy as much tendies and cocaine as I want without sucking my mum's tit for it.
>>
>>37831825
they get paid a lot more just for sitting there, it's also a very easy job with fleexible hours, not a lot of work to get into social work
>>
>>37832005
>not wanting to suck moms titty for teddies an cocaine
Spotted the fucking wage cuck normie
Ur mom sounds cool tho
>>
>>37832055
Yeah, and that's definitely the reason why the turn over rate is so high! Makes perfect sense!

No, they do not get paid for just sitting there. They have to document what went on in the session. And if they just sat there, you cannot prove that you utilized therapeutic techniques. Then, if you bill for it, insurance will likely not pay for the service. If you are billing something like Medicaid or Medicare, having this continuously could result in a loss of license and any grants you may receive from the state or federal governement including charity care grants.
>>
>>37830930
turnover doesn't mean suicide
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.