[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this girl hitting on me today? >be at work >another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1485173780073.jpg (119KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485173780073.jpg
119KB, 640x640px
Was this girl hitting on me today?

>be at work
>another co-worker is with customer
>customer is a pretty girl
>I go over to get something from the draw
>she says "Hi" to me
>say Hi back, but minding my own business
>she goes "How are you today" really friendly sounding
>caught off guard because girls never really talk to me
>sperg out and go "err o-ok, i guess"
>look up at her and she is smiling and fluttering her eye lashes rapidly at me
>walk away
>co-worker later said I probably could have pulled her number

So what was this all about? I never seen the rapid eye lash flutter thing before, I mean in cartoons maybe, but never in real life. Do you think she was into me?
>>
She wants you to think she likes you so she can pawn work off on you.
>>
>>37830859
no m8 he's talking about the customer not the coworker. a customer pawning work off wouldn't make any sense. dummy.
>>
>>37830994

Misread it. In that case she just wants free shit/discounts.
>>
>>37830820
Maybe. Probably should have talked to her more. The world will never know... Unless she comes back. Then go my goy.
>>
>>37830820
You've done everything right with your limited experience in social interactions. You should really work on yourself until this scenario goes something like:
>be at work
>another co-worker is with customer
>customer is a pretty girl
>I go over to get something from the draw
>she says "Hi" to me
>say "the fuck you want?" back, but minding my own business
>she goes "How are you today" really friendly sounding
>used to this because girls get wet when I'm this alpha
>go "I was better before some random roastie started interrupting me"
>look up at her and she is smiling and fluttering her eye lashes rapidly at me
>walk away
>>
>>37830820
It was a joke.

She was mocking you for being such an incredible loser. Like when the pretty girl in middle school asks the spaz out as a joke.

I bet someone filmed it on their smartphone and they posted it to YouTube right after.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.