[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> sister finished college > living at home for a year >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled2.png (83KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
83KB, 1200x807px
> sister finished college
> living at home for a year
> im living at home for a year also until I can afford to move out
How should I plan to fuck her silly and impregnate her?
>>
>>37830767
the patrician way to do it is to drug her and impregnate her in her sleep
>>
Get with one of your sisters friends. I am sure that she knows some hot people. Buy yourself a fleshlight or toy(s) of your choosing. Leave your sister alone.
>>
>>37830794
I think that would be a little obvious. She doesnt have a boyfriend (I think she might be a lesbian but I doubt it)
>>
>>37830806
its not obvious because there would be no way to tell her food was drugged if you did it right

what you do is administer the drug but make it so she does not know about the drug, make sure you give her a big dose cause she needs to be out COLD

wear a condom when she's out and fuck her as much as you'd like, if she doubts whats going

if you are gonna pussy out with a bunch of excuses just buy a onahole and read some rape doujins
>>
>>37830943
thats retarded

if you need drugs to get women u should kys man
>>
>>37831064
How about if you don't need to use drugs...but just prefer to?
>>
>>37831064

Where do yuo think you are, retard
>>
>>37831064
>not wanting to drug your sister and rape her while she's passed out
what a fag

OP just mix a good amount of sleeping pills into her food (make her a burger or something) and wait for the pills to kick in

when she is sleeping, put on a mask, tie up her hands and go to work, wear a condom and be prepared to knock her out if she wakes up
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.