[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm done. After years of social isolation I was trying to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4644.jpg (77KB, 794x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4644.jpg
77KB, 794x318px
I'm done. After years of social isolation I was trying to put my life back together. I had been hanging out with a girl that was perfect. I finally got her number things seemed great.

Then I had a stupid panic attack one night and texted her and showed how fucked I am. That was Saturday night. She was nice about it. I left her alone on Sunday but I apologized on Monday and said If she'd be up for hanging out on Sunday. 7 hours ago. No response. I fucked up. I have gotten good at hiding my problems but for some reason I let them show. Fuck.
>>
>>37830662

I hate this fucking life. I hate myself and I hate society
>>
Yah I give up on people. Fuck them all.
>>
>find out internet gf was massive whore in her early 20s
>try to drive her away
>tell her how I'm depressed and want to kill myself
>she becomes even more supportive

I don't even know what to do at this stage. I guess I'll just stop showing any affection what so ever.
>>
>>37830662
Post the texts so we can evaluate how fucked you are
>>
>>37831024
You have to dump her and be with more women to be able to deal with it. Otherwise it will just sabotage your relationship. Or demote her to fwb if you think you can deal with that emotionally.
>>
>>37831046

I deleted them and her number out of shame for what I did.

Basically I said life sucks and I wasn't doing well for a while and that this reminded me of shit that happened before my mental breakdown. She said she was sorry and didn't want to do anything that was bad to me. and that she just wants me to find what makes me happy

I said hanging out with her makes me happy

She thanked me for being a friend

I said I was too drunk (tried to self medicate my panic attack)

She told me to get some rest

I apologized for bothering her

She said I didn't bother her

I said I'd make it up to her.

I know I scared her away. Fuck me
>>
>>37830662
How do you stop the isolation? How do you get into contact with other people?
[I have no tolerance for low IQ people]
>>
>>37831246
>I have no tolerance for low IQ people
for starters, get over your infantile superiority complex
>>
>>37831243

Then this morning I texted I was sorry about Saturday night and I had a bad night. Then asked if she was up for next Sunday. And she hasn't sent any text since she said I didn't bother her on Saturday night.
>>
>>37831243

eh, you fucked up. it's not a big fuck up, but you did fuck up. you are not the first guy to feel like a loser to "open up" to a chick. from your point of view, you opened up and showed vulnerability. this means something to you. however to a girl, guys always "confess" and are "vulnerable" all the time that they probably just roll their eyes and don't want to hear it. that and women don't like insecurity, being put on a pedestal since that screams desperation, and you're like the one million guy to text here while "drunk".

if you want to fix up your fuck up, relax. it's not a big deal. in fact don't apologize. get the fuck out with that shit, nigger. let it go. ignore it. act like it never happened. to you it's a big deal, to hear it's nothing because at the moment, you are nothing to her. it sucks to hear but it also means there's more room to fix situation up since her life doesn't revolve around judging you.

if you want to succeed, be funny and do interesting shit. invite her over without being pushy or some times don't be so direct in doing so. it's a game. mention something interesting you're doing and if she shows interest, then invite. if not, let it go and move on to a new conversation. just don't be that asshole that tells her "she's the perfect girl", "she's a good friend", "she's a good person", and "she makes me happy." don't do that. at all. i assume you're a youngster (18-24) so this is a learning experience. just don't do it.
>>
>>37830662
My biggest mistake was letting everyone know I had mental health issues.
The moment I made it public, I lost EVERYONE.
>>
>>37832770
Don't worry that much about it, you just overshared like a retard and no one knows how to respond, people have done way stupider things and been fine, you probably want to think about finding another girl since you probably look less attractive to this one now but hey that's how it goes sometimes
>>
>>37832711

I'm actually 28. But I've never really had much experience socially. and I know to not tell her she's perfect, I learned that a few years ago.

She always knew something was a little off about me. She had previously encouraged me to open up about it but I changed the subject. She has her own issues that she's shared with me in the past.

Truthfully I'm more upset than sad about it now. But I'm getting ready to give up on people and their fucked up games. It just sucks cause I feel like I'm missing out on a big aspect of life and I really have nothing going for me.
>>
>>37832770

That was me 3 years ago. I had to leave my job, lost contact with everyone who wasn't family, and spent 2 years with countless therapists, meds and psychwards.

Life's fucked.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.