[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first day of work Fuck I don't want to do this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: cry.jpg (38KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
38KB, 535x577px
>first day of work
Fuck I don't want to do this for the rest of my life.
>>
Well think about it this way, even if you killed yourself you still would have to work for the rest of what remains of your life.
>>
>>37830087
oh shit, theres no escape
>>
File: 1470807558610.png (664KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1470807558610.png
664KB, 1001x823px
>tfw got a job when I make close to six figures and am only 21
>>
>>37830056
Thank of the money anon, think of all the vidya games and hookers you could buy!!
>>
>>37830167
>Thank of the money anon, think of all the vidya games and hookers you could buy!!
Not if you're making 4k euros per year like me.
>>
>>37830182
You aren't missing out. I make $10k/month but have nothing to spend it on.
>>
>>37830087
???
lies if you die nothing happens you just stop existing
>>
>>37830209
>I make $10k/month
Be glad that you live in 1st world country.
>>
>>37830227
It's like the saying goes, light a fire for a man to keep him warm for a night or light a man on fire to keep him warm for the rest of his life.
>>
>>37830227
why do robots always say this shit? If you actually believed there's nothing after life you would go crazy and just do whatever you want while your life lasts, because your actions wouldn't have any consequences
Fucking edgy idiot
>>
>>37830056
It gets easier Anon , i promise.

Don't give up now. You made steps neets could only dream of.
>>
>>37830719
i believe it but im a good person and not edgy unlike you.
>>
>>37830719
I want to, but man it s hard to just "not care anymore"
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-02-00-22-15.png (119KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-02-00-22-15.png
119KB, 1080x1920px
>>37830719
Sadly there are consequences in the world we live in. If you had a measurable IQ you probably would've already figured that out, though. Oh well.
>>
>>37830056

No one likes their first job. There's also people who hate their current job (even if its their career at this point). The key to surviving (and it's surviving in many cases) is to have something to look forward to after work and it not becoming your life. If you sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work... it's not worth it. Might as well just be a NEET. At the same time it doesn't necessarily have to be a permanent thing. You could use it as a reference, gain experience, and learn a few basic skills. I didn't know how to drive a forklift until I got my first warehouse job. That job sucked, but other jobs that required that skill were better and I already had the skill. Moving up was easier. You could also have a job as a safety net. Use it to survive (financially) while you apply to other better jobs. Never downgrade or work for free (aka "internship"). Fuck that.

I read the book Starship Troopers by Robert Heinlein and one part that always got me was when Rico was miserable at boot camp. Then one day he realized he got over "that hump" and it wasn't that bad now that he got used to it. So there will come a time in your job where you will get used to it and it won't be bad. You may also just like the job to get your foot inside the door and apply somewhere else within that place or to a higher position.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.