[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /abused but didn't/don't give a fuck/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

Who here /abused but didn't/don't give a fuck/?

Tough anons only ITT
>>
>born into poor family
>parents are abusive alcoholic white trash that got physical with me because they wanted to "drop out and get a job" to pay for their shitty home
>got a job but refused to give deadbeat parents anything
>get kicked out
>spend rest of my highschool years living in a youth shelter with pretentious staceys who "ran away" to scare daddy and sissy boy faggots who got run out of home for their extreme faggotry
>mfw listening to these soft fucks cry about how shit their life is because "insert problem that is entirely my fault here"
>strangely enough I know work as a youth counselor at my old highschool
>a lot of kids have problems I can relate to and I do my best to help and encourage them
>but every now and then I gotta deal with some special snowflake who thinks the whole world's against him because of some benign family problem and have to pretend to acknowledge his "depression"
>mfw trying to resist the urge to strangle these fucking kids
>>
That is called survival and adapting. Have you ever heard of stalkholm syndrome?
>>
>>37829696
Consider finding a new profession.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 600x400px
>>37829704
STALKHOLM SYNDROME
>>
>>37829696
>gays choose to be gay meme

I hope it hurt when daddy beat you
>>
>>37829737
Not who you replied to but not everyone's problems are legitimate anon. Look at modern day feminists for example.
>>
>>37829810
Can you read anon?
There's a difference between being gay and acting like a complete faggot.
>>
>>37829785
If people are abused long enough and can't escape from it.. the abused victim adapts.
>>
>>37829865
You can also make peace with abuse internally by fully blaming those abusing you and knowing they're pieces of shit. Oddly most people don't do this. Our culture has a sick victim obsession.
>>
>>37829696
How would my problems fit into your catalog my dad used to beat me for being to loud when eating or sleeping. Other reasons for beatings was playing video games, not having friends, or not doing well enough on a tests (once got hit for an 89%). He also starved me for a day when i tried to eat food outside of the regular schedule.

My mom isn't great either. On top of being your standard feminist, she also said that i was a rapist, when my older sister fucked me when i was 10, and she felt uncomfortable around me after she did so.

I also have no friends because i have no social skills
>>
>>37829845
There's a difference between being abused for real and being daddie's little fucktoy and loving it too cunt.

Actually consider killing yourself. Really weigh up the pros and cons.
>>
>>37830072
I'm not sure what you're asking here.
Assuming everything you've said is true then you were in a genuinely abusive household with two retards for parents. If a student told me this story I'd look for a way to confirm it and look to get that kid out of there. Unfortunately most of the time it means having to let them live in a youth shelter for criminals in the making.
>>
>>37829810
He literally said nothing about being gay.

>>37830153
I'm pretty sure being "daddy's fucktoy" roundly counts as abuse.

Sorry if I'm missing something but these were confusing posts and I wanted to address them.
>>
>>37830153
I have the no idea why you're acting out like a bitch but I'm going to assume it's because someone mentioned you not acting like an obnoxious faggot. Hit too close to home, champ?
>>
>>37829526
>don't give a fuck
>ended up on r9k
Anon...
>>
>>37830197
I was asking if that would have counted as one that got sympathy or one that was special snowflake
>>
>>37830153
>>37830221
Wait, I think I understand. You think the only alternative option to suffering abuse is to enjoy it. That's actually quite tragic anon.
>>
>>37829526
my dad knocks me out and rapes me almost every night. I usually wake up with semen and shit smeared all over me. I really don't care though because I'm super tough (can do 40 pushups in one sitting). I feel like it's made me a better person honestly, kinda like a super tough martial artist who cuts their dick off to learn discipline.
>>
i'm just here to post more bersucc
>>
>>37829526

Not a big deal or even close to traumatic but I fucked my high school math teacher while I was *gasp* under jew approved sex age . More like she fucked me sometimes. Was great/10. Too lazy to greentext. But I don't bitch about it because sex is sex it always feels good and she taught me a lot about women's anatomy.
>>
>>37830246
You'd have my sympathy.
Don't know why you even needed to ask, my first post made it clear that I only take issue with attention whores.
>>
>>37829526
I like how you use guts as an example, yeah he's manly and ripped to hell but he very much gave a fuck about his abuse.
>>
>>37830262
Why do you put up with it? Why don't you get away? And how do you think it makes you a better person? There's a difference between being tough and putting yourself in harm's way..
>>
>>37830336
There's a difference between giving a fuck and living as a victim
>>
>>37830262
this is such bullshit lmao
>>
>>37830330
I needed to ask because out of the 5 times child protective showed up, the youth councilors they sent said that it wasn't bad enough to take me away
>>
>>37830419
Well, I'm in Canada if that makes a difference. If you're a burger it could just be that you guys have a shit Children's Aid Society.
>>
>>37830560
Southern Ontario. All i'm going to give about where i live
>>
>tfw wanna be a poor innocent victim and get tons of sympathy and attention but nothing bad ever happened to me

It's not fair anons
>>
File: we tough.jpg (235KB, 667x794px) Image search: [Google]
we tough.jpg
235KB, 667x794px
I need to learn photoshop
>>
>>37830633
Hahaha that is breddy good adod

Someone touch it up
>>
Currently stuck living with abusive father until I go back to uni in september (relentless psychological abuse, would rather just be physically abused desu)
>>
>>37830718
it needs to be redone all together, with proper layers

the work is more important then the credit
>>
Who here /physicallyabusedbyexgfandhavecripplingselfesteemproblemsnow/?
>>
>>37830603
kill yourself stupid attention whore
>>
>>37830752
I was being ironic faggot. And what you fail to realize is that many people (females especially) who claim to be abused are simply lying or exaggerating for attention.
>>
>>37830812
Jokes are supposed to be funny usually
Also, what does that have to do with anything.
>>
>>37830726
>>37830718
>>37830633
I'm working on it, should be finished soon
Will report back with pepe guts
>>
who here raped but nobody thinks so..
>>
File: 1496903998952.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1496903998952.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>37829785
>Stalkholm
>Image.jpg
>>
File: gutspep.png (265KB, 443x524px) Image search: [Google]
gutspep.png
265KB, 443x524px
>>37831088
here, take it
I got lazy by the end of it, but this is basically the best I can do without other touch ups
>>
>sometime in 5-7th grade
>walking out of science class
>kid puts his arm around my neck in a choking manner
>don't even know how to react
>just keep walking like a fucking retard, pretending I don't notice him
>his arm slips off of my neck
>I keep walking
Was this alpha or autistic?
>>
I don't know what to say about this.

You don't know everything about each person.

I'm sure you are experienced, a good person, helpful. But you can't really be serious..

You don't know their life story, and this sounds so ironic but I'm quite serious.

Some people have repressed trauma that they themselves don't know about, this can be a cause for them acting up, you are maybe right most of the time with your assumptions but eventually you will be wrong, and having these kinds of thoughts towards someone you're supposed to be there for, supposed to have sympathy for, which you get paid for, is just fucked up.

As a person who repressed memories of traumatic events which affected me greatly throughout the time they were still repressed makes me get a bad taste in my mouth reading this.
I've done some dumb shit, I've created my own problems, I was battling my demons which I couldn't see.
Throughout time I always felt like a little bitch for feeling sad, for being affected by small things when I was only 10 as far as I can confirm. You don't actually know all of these people and if you're any good at your job you will know I'm right about repressed trauma or that traumatized boys don't always feel like they have a right to feel abused, retard.
>>
>>37831694
This is beautiful however am disappoint you omitted the comfy blanket
>>
>>37831694
very nice

however the comfy blanket was extremely important to the overall message of the meme

I'm working on it as we speak.

this is fun, gunna be a long night
>>
>>37831796
borderline autistic but can be seen as alpha
>>
File: th (26).jpg (6KB, 250x212px) Image search: [Google]
th (26).jpg
6KB, 250x212px
>>37829526
>moms bf beat and punched me onnseveral occasions as a kid
>mom didnt give a shit
>family called the cops on me this one time and lied saying I threatened to slit my grandmothers throat
>got sent to mental institution, workers there were chill and didnt think anything was wrong with me
>constantly got into fights at school with white chads. Thought I was a hood nigga but I really just wanted to focus on my work
>now family wonders why Im so cold and distant towards them
>normie chads always ask why I ignore them

Fuc this gay earth
>>
>>37829526
I was the bottom rung of the socoal hierarchy in school for as long as I was there.
>>
>>37832311
I chose to stay there. Idk why but being at the bottom has this comfiness to it
>>
>>37832229
>>37832180
A forgotten touch, I apologize. God speed anon
>>
>>37832317
Yeah, as you get older people stop picking on you and just let you be a loner. It was nice sometimes to wallow my own selfpity in my own little bubble.
>>
>>37829526
>Drugged up by 3 "SOMTHING IS WRONG WITH THIS CHILD" deal.
>Sent to a mental hospital where I was beaten cut
>A wound gets infected, MRSA.
>They do whatever they can to cover it up from my parents without treating it.
>A slab of meat falls off my side.
>Years later my parents find out want are too far away to sue them.
>Life is still rough, can't adjust to society.
>Manage to half adjust somehow
>>
>>37832419
I'm trying to make it perfect, but since the colors are just sketched it's hard to do things easy
>>
>>37832939
I'm gonna do a version myself, fix some of the things that bothered me in the original. I'll try and keep the thread bumped, excited to see what you come up with.
>>
File: pepepepe.gif (464KB, 589x568px) Image search: [Google]
pepepepe.gif
464KB, 589x568px
bump of waiting
bump of pain because I'm an idiot who forgot what I was doing for a sold several minutes
>>
>>37833005
gimp is giving me problems and progress is slow yet steady, this is good practice
>>
>>37829526
MY mother said that she didn't love me that one time when I was 12. I only cried for 30 minutes. Heh beat that losers.
>>
>>37833753
I've never used gimp before. I have ps, but of course it's a pirated version of it. Got it last summer and only learned how to use it because of mass production of memes. It was a big jump from using ms paint.
>>
>>37829526
>get beaten up by teachers
>get sexually assaulted in 7th grade
>don't give a fuck
>now a nice normalfag
but i don't know why you posted guts. he was affected by his abuse
>>
I'm the oldest of 4 kids born to 5 different fathers. Single mother. The youngest of my siblings is 2 while I'm turning 21 and was fathered by a man 5 years older than me. I'm sure I don't have to get into the specifics but my life has been a hellride.

Now people male fun of me at work because I'm socially maladjusted but little do they know their jeers are child's play in comparison to the shit I've experienced.

My Mom once made me stand in the kitchen while she circled me and spit in my face over and over, even getting water once her mouth went dry. This was more psychologically damaging than any beating she gave.
>>
>>37834225

originally a bad math
>>
File: bettergutspep.png (434KB, 443x530px) Image search: [Google]
bettergutspep.png
434KB, 443x530px
>>37833753
I finished it
>>37834128
Good point, I supposed that op chose him because of his strength, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>37834009
HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!

A MEMER MUST BE QUICK
>>
>>37834510
bretty goood, haha wojak, saved

i'll take a while
pepe's head needs a nice cozy place to fit for max aesthetic
>>
File: 1497246258534.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1497246258534.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>tfw learning how to cope with my abuse made gave me some sociopath tendencies
I feel bad about it, but at the same time it's helped me so much. Now I know how to spot someone trying to manipulate or take advantage of me, and I've gotten enough experience with this shit to shut them down before it even starts.
>>
File: comfy guts meh.jpg (261KB, 664x794px) Image search: [Google]
comfy guts meh.jpg
261KB, 664x794px
what a shitty ordeal
>>
>>37830221
>>37830258

What the fuck why are you armchair psychoanalysing me? He said that being gay was a choice and suffering from homophobia wasn't real suffering. Learn to read and comprehend text you fuckstain. The fact that he's counselling people as vulnerable as I used to be over this shit means he really should consider killing himself.

Want an alternative to abuse man? Screen people early on to see if they're the kind (I can always tell a homophobe after a few bad experiences with them), and if you get a chance, beat them into a fucking coma.

>>37830229

Yeah I've taken too much shit from cunts like you telling me I chose to be like this. Got the shit kicked out of me a few too many times for it. Had a few too many death threats over it. Sorry I'm not gonna be a good little faggot and admit I'm doing the wrong thing to make you feel better. Subhuman.
>>
>>37829865
Ive met that bank robber, he got out of prison 1 year ago. He accidentaly shot a person and gave himself in.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.