[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get no matches on tinder >switch preference to men and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0554.jpg (48KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0554.jpg
48KB, 640x628px
>get no matches on tinder
>switch preference to men and get super likes
Why wasn't I born gay?
>>
>>37829021
Men, gay or not, swipe like crazy. It's in our nature. Women are the picky ones, even OKC did some data-mining and found that women are basically ruining social dating by not replying.

If they were as active as men and willing to message first ("hurr durr guys make the first move... also fuck the patriarchy" - a woman) you wouldn't need to ask, "why wasn't I born gay?" because you'd have female matches.
>>
File: 1490738221769.gif (565KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
1490738221769.gif
565KB, 367x265px
>>37829021
Thats because your parents didnt have the gay gene. Most gays have a closet dad that passes on the gay gene
>>
>born gay
>he hasn't taken the 30 day gay course yet
what the heck are you doing anon?
>>
>>37829021
Doesn't mean anything. Gay men are sex maniacs who fuck anything, nothing to do with your attractiveness. Finding a stable boyfriend is impossible because none want that, just mindless animal sex. So be happy you're straight.
>>
>>37829077
Chad here. Speak for yourself. I'm very selective in who I swipe right for because I can afford to be
>>
>>37829077
> social dating
Meant online dating. And OP, you're not uggo. You're just invisible as there are at least 10 guys for every 1 girl.

I made an OKC and was kinda bummed out when no-one viewed my profile or messaged me. Then I got a free boost (which basically puts your profile at the top of the list) and got insta-views and replies.

I swear, it's not just online. There are wayy more single dudes than single girls, even though it doesn't really make sense.
>>
>>37829111
>>>37829021 (OP)
>Doesn't mean anything. Gay men are sex maniacs who fuck anything, nothing to do with your attractiveness. Finding a stable boyfriend is impossible because none want that, just mindless animal sex. So be happy you're straight.
Why is this so true tho
>>
>>37829191
Found the faggot / pol user (what's the difference?)
>>
>>37829124
But fuck online dating. I met this really cute girl who was super into me, and she said, "I get flooded with messages, so I'm like, 'looks like I get to pick the best'"

It's so fucking rigged. She ended up randomly ghosting me and reactivating her profile because she found someone better. We're all dispensable.
>>
>>37829115
Still nothing in comparison to how selective women are. Even fat ugly single mothers with shitty tattoos want a white guy, over 6 ft with a great job. They put it in their profiles.
>>
>>37829205
I've only used /r9k/, jokes on you pal
>>
>>37829297
And each day they sift through the thousands of average dudes saying hello, still clinging to that ounce of hope that there's a diamond in the rough, the perfect man to raise her bastard child and give her the dream of marriage and stability she now craves after wasting her better years... but they never find them.

Also why does every girl on OKC have "sexpierenced" on their profile? OKC assigns you traits based on your answers to their questions, and each and every girl I see has a double-digit body count by the time they're 20, even.
>>
>>37829401
They deserve the life they chose.
>>
>>37829021
>using tinder
What did you expect?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.