[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, a simple question, what is the meaning of love for you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (9KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 262x193px
Fembots, a simple question, what is the meaning of love for you all?

Also what is neccesary to love someone in your opinion/experiences?
>>
Love is accepting someone no matter what and caring for them.

Nothing is necessary but commitment.
>>
love is when i can get fucked by chad and i don't have to worry about my orbiters getting upset
the only thing necessary for me to love you is to have money and don't look like a mutant

i'm a REAL fembot btw
>>
Being in love is cherishing and taking care of someone. I think love is a selfish one sided emotion but, if you actually care for the person you love you will better there life.
>>
>>37828787
This reminds me of ciara
>>
Knowing that loving someone will hurt and doing it anyway
Artsy fartsy romance answer but who cares
It changes on the person but I think the biggest thing is staying loyal and having having personalities that click
>>
>>37828732
Even if it is not reciprocal?
>>
>>37828879
So love is never give up on the person you love?
>>
File: 1497533407528.png (403KB, 469x472px) Image search: [Google]
1497533407528.png
403KB, 469x472px
love is something to reap in huge quantities and keep for myself, while at the same time causing great suffering to those who give it to me

supply and demand, m8
>>
>>37828958
I would say something similar to that?
If you love something I think that just suddenly "quitting" is shitty, stay with things you like.
Oh god I'm such a hypocrite
>>
To connect with someone on a deep level. Having painful life experiences in common is probably a must for me...I can't open up with normies who had an easy life and I can't really trust them either. I want someone who understands and doesn't judge, but at the same time is not drowning in the pity. I want him to be open-minded and respectful towards others, being logical but at the same time understanding.

I want someone positive and healthy. If he is going to be my husband he also must be a good father. I want the best for my future kids and I already know that I love them unconditionally and will protect and respect them no matter what.
>>
>>37829066
Why hypocrite? What do you mean? Di you get hurt?
>>
>>37829066
Do you want to start a family with someone you "shouldn't" have feelings for?
>>
File: happy-3.jpg (48KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
happy-3.jpg
48KB, 960x720px
Affection exists, love does not.
>>
i think love is unconditionally caring for someone, regardless of how much they care about you.
love is never losing the feeling you get the first time that one beautiful person tells you "hello".
love is wonder and curiosity and being forced out of your comfort zone because for some reason, your fears are failing to hold you back like they used to.
love is the only thing that could break me and now have me writing about it so fondly.
>>
>>37828550
love is something that gives you mental stability, a tower of strength and care.

something i am not able to give since i am mentally ill myself
>>
>>37829087
Define "painful life experiences". I get what you mean, normies can't understand me at all I don have a sad past or something like that, but I kinda suffered in my life, Ironically, normies are the right ones to deal with our issues, but I know I couldn't spend a life with a normie. I thought I was the only one who wanted to have a family and thinking about marriage and kids, wow. For some people is kinda weird to think that at a young agem in my case, early 20's. Good to know.
>>
>>37829118
Oh no no, I just have trouble staying still in a relationship. Not like cheating or anything, I would never but yeah, I said what I thought love is while not actually doing it. It's whatever.
>>37829159
I don't really want to start a full blown family, where did you get that idea?
>>
>>37828550
Love is nothing more then a idea created by males that romanticize a relationship with a female
>>
>>37829181
That's exactly what I think about it, Have you ever been loved by someone or?

I
>>
>>37829431
i am not sure, but i would like to think i was.
>>
>>37829220
>Define "painful life experiences".
Rough childhood and mostly family-related problems. It's better now, but my dad and his side of the family is still very poor and dealing with a lots of problems.

>For some people is kinda weird to think that at a young agem in my case, early 20's.
Yep me too, I'm 19 years old.

>Good to know.
Same :)
>>
>>37829518
Would you like to talk about it off here?
>>
>>37829543
part of me would, but the other part of me is scared to miss the past again.
>>
File: 1448373504515.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448373504515.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>37828550
A willingness to move forward into an uncertain future and face the pain of changing circumstances together.

That's how I defined it at one point, anyway.
>>
>>37829522
I feel you, about the dad thing and stuff, what about your mom? Where are you from btw?

I wouldn't say I have a bad childhood either, maybe it has something to do with the person I am now, or maybe I was born this way.. and yes pfft idk the idea of having kids and take a care of them is strong on me, I'd like to have a daughter cause i don't know why but for some reason I think that having her would be one f the greatest things in my life, the other thing that would make my life great would be, get married as young as possible with the person I really love.

Dreams..
>>
>>37829638
Do you want me to talk out of 4chan? It's okay if you don't want to, I am as hurt as you are, probably.
>>
All of these posts have been written by men.
>>
>>37829757
>what about your mom?
She was poor, worked extremely much, needed to take care of me and my sister alone and just had a shitty life. All the problems and stress made her very abusive, especially towards me cause I was a kid with lots of energy and was hard to handle. Today, she is a more loving and caring mother and she has changed, so I'm trying to forgive her and get to know her more.

How is your family/relationship with them?

>maybe it has something to do with the person I am now, or maybe I was born this way
What do you mean? How are you as a person?

>get married as young as possible with the person I really love.
Yes same, someone you really connect with. Growing old together, experience and going through things together

But it's really hard to find
>>
>>37830160
She wanted the best for you and your sister even though she hurt you somehow, stress makes people do things like that.. Yeah that's this important thing, the present, not the past, I can't believe I'm saying this but its the only truth in the end, you need to work and do things right in the present for a good future. Keep it up with her and try and forgive her that'll be the best for you.

I lived so many things with muy family, some of them are really bad but still there are good things, fortunately I'm "good" atm with them but well I want to do something that could hurt them somehow..

As a person I am different, and lately I thought I was mentally stable but I realized I'm not or at least that's what I think. Its hard to explain to be honest. I'd like to talk more but I have to sleep, today was a really bad day.
Do you have an email or something? Or should I drop mine for your sake?
>>
>>37828550
Love does not exist in my experience.
People say they love each other then cheat/backstab each other.
"Love" is a nonsense fluff word used to soften people up enough that they let down their guard so you can more easily take advantage of them.
>>
>>37830567
Yes, please write to me; [email protected].

Sorry for not answering everything, It's very late here too and I'm very sleepy. We can talk more about it later, if you want.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.