[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do we call them normalfags or normies if they clearly have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: kinmozaalice.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kinmozaalice.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
why do we call them normalfags or normies if they clearly have better lives than us?

it feels weird trying to insult someone who is living alot better than i am
>>
>>37827566
Jealousy.
It's literally all it is.
>>
>>37827566
because they're just normal
>>
>>37827566
The quality of life is irrelevant. Fact is, most normalfags are shallow people with shitty music tastes who are self-absorbed to the point of narcissism due to copious abuse of social media.
>>
>>37827566
Nice dubs nice thread topic

They are normal, we are not.
Its not that we look down on them, they are just alien to us and we cant comprehend a normals lifestyle.
Therefore unfamiliarity breeds fear, which breeds anger, which breeds hate, and then the final stage of a robot which is either extreme disinterest/apathy or something i simply call wrath, people like Elliot and Columbine Shooters.
I can relate to them i can feel their confusion and loneliness.

Normals are on another planet compared to us, its almost unachievable to salvage your life if you already found r9k.
>>
>>37827735
how can we call normies narcissists when we shitpost in a board devoted to how we hate how much better they are living than us?

i have been screaming fuck normies for the longest until i finally realized that i've been influenced by a meme
>>37827627
because they are "normal" we'd assume that there is nothing "wrong" with normies as there are plenty of things wrong with us, so my question is how is it that "we" speaking for the average user of this board manages to think he is better than your average normie when he has a valid reason to post here?
>>
It's not an insult, it's what they are. They're normal so they're normalfags. Normalfags just have fragile egos who can't feeling "insulted" on fucking 4chan, despite having no problem insulting others. They're hypocrites and you shouldn't feel bad for them, you puss.
>>
They're only better off if you subscribe to retarded normalfag metrics of success.

They're massively inferior in all the ways that actually matter.
>>
>>37827815
> we cant comprehend a normals lifestyle.
yet we are so desperate to find a gf or justify our hate for the modern millenial female when the fact of the matter is that they don't want a committed relationship as their only intention is sex and a "friends with benefits" situation

i had a nice long thought about the idea of monogamy and i think it's a meme, because even if you were or weren't chad, you obviously won't be settled with just one woman, and you'll want options so when one isn't around the other will most likely be there (speaking from a man and a woman's perspective). And while most people who may consider themselves traditional and want to settle down with someone who is more goal oriented, I personally think that the kind of people we want aren't so much unavailable, but mixed in with those who are apart of the monogamy group and because we seem to pursue tastes and looks more than behavior and quality, we sometimes set ourselves up for this.
>>
>>37827849
>because they are "normal" we'd assume that there is nothing "wrong" with normies as there are plenty of things wrong with us, so my question is how is it that "we" speaking for the average user of this board manages to think he is better than your average normie when he has a valid reason to post here?
just because they're normal doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with them.
We have the moral highground because normies oppress us
>>
File: earth.png (367KB, 797x796px) Image search: [Google]
earth.png
367KB, 797x796px
>>37827566
They don't, they are just too shallow and stupid. they just don't understand the misery that is human life. They think that by following hedonistic and materialistic principles and ideals they will be able to fill the void that is our existence.
>>
>>37827894
these are the things your average normie has
>a decent job
>some kind of girlfriend or a relationship with a significant other
>a good social life that doesn't keep them at home shitposting on 4chan all day
>people that are genuinely concerned about their wellbeing (friends, family, etc)

what does your average robot have?
>a job they hate
>poor living conditions or general loneliness
>no friends
>financially challeneged (some of them)
>general disdain of normies, roasties, chads, "fembots", etc
>>37827894
but if you did meet the normalfag standards of success would you really still be here?
>>
>>37828072
>but if you did meet the normalfag standards of success would you really still be here?
You ask this when this board, let alone this whole site, is swarming with normalfags. Stop whiteknighting them please, no one likes a kiss ass.
>>
>>37827995
>>normies oppress us
how? by not letting you into their social circle? by calling us virgins and losers and such? by allowing ourselves to believe this (true or untrue) aren't we basically giving them a free shot at making us look bad?
>>37828061
i jerk off to japanese cartoons and feminine boys at least 6 times a day, on a 2500 dollar computer.
if we are gonna go by that logic i cannot honestly say that i am better than your average normie.
don't get me wrong, i am not trying to sympathize with them or robots, but trying to figure out if the stigma associated with the term is really justified at the end of the day
>>
>>37828072
Remember that robots are generally virgins. Normies aren't (after a certain age).
>>
>>37827566
I dont really know why everyone assumes being a normalfag is a bad thing. Back in the old times we all strived to better ourselves somehow and found solace in our misfortunes.
I blame the newfags
>>
>>37828225
Then you are not a robot, you are just a failed normie.
>>
>>37828202
if the site is filled with normies doesn't that make you one of them then? wouldn't that imply that we are all "normies"?
i am not defending them nor am i trying to defend your average robot's logic of shitposting. but if you had money, friends, a gf and a social life that wasn't boring i can guarantee that you would not be on this site.
you would be the definition of a normie, and in essence have more success than your average robot.
>>
>>37828266
i just don't get the way the word is used these days like "Fuck off normie you don't belong here"
but then as >>37828202 mentioned if the site is swarming with normies, who really does belong here?
>>37828279
then doesn't that make a majority of this board failed normies?
>>
>>37828266
It's only a bad thing on the site if they're given to making a fuss about anything that offends their sensibilities, but their pride insists they should stay. Oh well, robots are whiny faggots too. This board is just twitter.
>>
>>37828072
Yes, i meet the normie criteria and im still here.
We are here because we arent normal. It doesnt mean we are wrong,some of us are, but bottom line is that you (we) think in a different way normal people does. And its not like we have different OPINIONS on a subject compared to normies. The problem is that to reach the same conclusion our mind goes in a whole another dimension compared to normal people. And that stands for your geopolitical views the same that stands on how you like your bread.
We are not normal and we hang around where not normal people lurk, in the hope of having some interaction with a like minded individual which we dont have irl, even if you have friends or a gf if they are normies in your mind you are still alone.
And thats why i browse this cesspool and chuckle at some rare pepes while i have a qt gf by my side that is watching some fucking Katerin Heigl movie. Because i have a normie gf and family and friends . and not one of them can understand my true feels like bruhs can.
That why im here,and that why i will never leave. I want to , but eventually i have to come back to redpill me . To get some keks. To rage. To hate. To get muh feels. To feel my bruhs and that constant reminder that something inside my head is messed up and the only place i can talk to people that are messed up as me is here.
We will never leave.
And thats fine by me
>>
>>37828463
>this board is just twitter
>twitter is just tumblr
>tumblr is just facebook
what does it all mean
>>
>>37828543
you meet the normie criteria of having a girlfriend, family and friends bout how could you relate to a robot if you are doing better than 99% of them socially?
>>
>>37828305
>if the site is filled with normies doesn't that make you one of them then?
If your house is filled with ants, does that make you an ant as well? Don't be so stupid.
>if you had money, friends, a gf and a social life that wasn't boring i can guarantee that you would not be on this site
No, you're just changing the meaning of things, because you're a white knight or a normalfag yourself. If you have money, friends, a gf and a social life, you are a normalfag period. You try to lump everyone together here, but they sure as hell don't seem themselves on the same level as the losers, virgins and weebs.
>>
>>37828580
They're all the same shit now. The attempt to make things heterogeneous only make them homogeneous in the end.
>>
>>37827954
Speak for yourself, I want monogamy. If I'm horny and my partner isn't around or I want variety, I can just fap and that take a care of that.
>>
>>37828072
Plenty of normies hate their jobs and are poor, and lower in the social ladder even when not robot tier.
>>
>>37828678
Its like the guy that thinks all his lifes problems will be solved when he gets money.
He gets the money
He clears all his debts
Still cant believe how bluepilled the world is
Most people are facepalm worthy or rage worthy
Still got the money
Still cant sleep at night
People keep telling he is doing alright
He is dead inside
No one can notice
Or no one cares
Browse here, feel a little less shitty
Continue life knowing you are a robot/btard anyways. Even if the outside appears normal your head is not. It will never be
And im pretty sure a lot of btards and robots achieved normie status and still lurk and shitpost here because same reasons
>>
>>37828903
its actually sad that you want to "fit in" this badly with a crowd of rejects. Its okay to be a normie, its fucking NORMAL to be a normie. Just stop browsing this board you obviously don't fit. Not blue pilled just means you're right leaning, which is a majority of successful businessmen and celebrities when they aren't in front of a camera.
>>
>>37827566
>why do we call them normalfags or normies
Because they whine about boring normal shit all day.
>>
>>37827566
Idk, I have never cared about someone being a "normie" or not. I feel like my interests and values don't match the people in any social circles I know of, this included. I feel pretty lonely, so I come here to lurk and to feel a bit better. That's all.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.