[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Degenerate things you do you're ashamed of: >those

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1490367522502.png (398KB, 699x523px) Image search: [Google]
1490367522502.png
398KB, 699x523px
ITT: Degenerate things you do you're ashamed of:
>those nights when you go on Omegle and masturbate with other people on cam
>tfw you're feeling the urge tonight
>>
masturbating in general
i feel awful afterwards but somehow i always get back to fapping
>>
>>37827273
I recently tried nofap for the last three days but almost went crazy and failed last night. Feels bad desu
>>
File: 1487057277705.jpg (108KB, 1228x693px) Image search: [Google]
1487057277705.jpg
108KB, 1228x693px
Make promises to myself about how I'm going to try harder so I can go to a good grad school, how I'm going to consistently work out and start eating right, how I'm going to finally get over that one stupid girl who broke my heart years ago, how I'm going to stop smoking weed every single day, how I'm going to actually try and better myself in my interests and hobbies instead of just being complacent with my flatline of progress and chalk it up to a lack of inspiration, how I'm going to stop waking up every morning and despising the fact that I'm alone and replace that negativity while a renewed sense of happiness for the sheer fact that I don't suffer from any horrible physical ailments or have some kind of terrible early-age trauma that prevents me from being a good person, but it is solely on my own volition that I continue to live in mediocrity and depression because I am acutely self aware that I am wasting every waking moment of my life on pity and instant gratification, and then never following through on those promises.
>>
Lewd chatting online, getting verbally degraded/abused because it gets me off. But I've been doing it less and less lately.
>>
I just realied im a fucking NEET again..

doesn't feel so, since i "graduated" university like 2 weeks ago.. my family really loves to make me feel about myself. Is it to much to ask to have a few weeks off without doing anything? This is killing me. My family is embarrassed of me.
>>
File: shut it down jew merchant.jpg (135KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
shut it down jew merchant.jpg
135KB, 640x427px
>>37827212
I like traps a bit too much
>>
File: 010 - vDH9BNU.jpg (32KB, 406x284px) Image search: [Google]
010 - vDH9BNU.jpg
32KB, 406x284px
I am a white man who will talk to others as a grown adult in appropriate situations. But I am most comfortable speaking like a nigger.
>>
>>37827289
you should only do nofap if you have an addiction
its not entirely a meme but it doesnt do anything unless you actually fap too much
>>
>>37827212
>tfw you go on bestgore
>>
>>37827212
What the fuck is omegle for? I want to have a conversation with some strangers to kill time but all the non underage guys disconnect instantly and the girls are all boring, fat whores. Seems like only thirsty whiteboysbuse omegas to chat with girls because they hang up instantly upon seeing another guy
>>
>>37828130
>go about my day speaking like a civilised human being
>take every chance to talk to black coworkers and prove how down i am
>mfw white coworkers overhear me
>>
i go out and vandalise buildings with spraypaint
>>
File: 1495975971030.jpg (306KB, 629x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495975971030.jpg
306KB, 629x800px
>>37828448
>mfw I absent mindedly referred to my boss as "loc" today
>mfw let the words "gook-ass nigga" fly by accident toward my little sister's teacher
>mfw I accidentally told a co-worker to "not put them shits on my desk"
I had been doing so well
>>
>>37828650
i had something similar but not as bad

someone said something during a lecture and i said "well thats just fucking autistic" but it came out WAY louder than i was expecting and the professor reprimanded me personally after the lecture
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.