[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hey anon! From today onwards, I'll be your government

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: fVlbQ0F.jpg (219KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
fVlbQ0F.jpg
219KB, 500x551px
>"Hey anon! From today onwards, I'll be your government assigned boyfriend and financial provider. How about we cuddle, and get to know eachother a bit?"

How do you react?
>>
File: tumblr_ojy92iTUCz1vzesu0o1_1280.jpg (247KB, 1280x1426px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojy92iTUCz1vzesu0o1_1280.jpg
247KB, 1280x1426px
>cum to bed Daddy
>>
I break down into a fit of tears and "thank you's." All of my pairs have been answered.
>>
>>37827155
That's pretty gay, but he did say financial provider, so that bear can cuddle me all he wants to. Plus that's a great belly and upper body, so powerlfiter mode he doesn't even have a neck.
>>
>>37827155
Well I'm fucking gay anyways so I accept this outcome
>>
>>37827155

I take a moment to praise president trump for making all my dreams come true, then take off my pants
>>
>>37827155
Show me the secret to your gains and physique
>>
>>37829758
>Show me the secret to your gains and physique
Eat a lot and exercise even more.
>>
>the government is giving away daddy husbandos
>i get to be cuddled in big strong arms
>get to feel the scruff of his beard on the back of my neck as i sleep
im in heaven tbqh
>>
>>37827155
"You're a big guy"
Orignneal
>>
File: 1493980732068.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1493980732068.png
207KB, 403x433px
>>37827155
I-Is he a nice man? I don't know about this, I'm not really that into men...
>>
>>37830301
>I-Is he a nice man?
As long as you spread your legs and bite the pillow.
>>
"Can I rub my dick against your belly?"

If yes, I'm a happy man. If no, well I'm still pretty happy. Dreams do come true.

>>37830333
WRONG. He looks like a very nice man, you wouldn't need to bite the pillow since he would be gentle.
>>
>>37830333
Will he be gentle with me? I've never done anything like this before, I haven't even had sex with a girl yet. I-I feel really confused, and a little scared. I don't want to be gay...
>>
>>37830389
>Will he be gentle with me?
Yes. He would be big spoon and brush your hair.
>>
>>37827155
Tell him sorry I'm not a faggot and that he should go post his bear shit on /lgbt/
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 960x815px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 960x815px
Government sponsored? How do I know you aren't carrying a microchip and using it to spy on my preferred words, thereby allowing Facebook to advertise more effectively and leaking more of my personal info to Big Pharma?
>>
>>37830480
>I'm not a faggot
>Posts "le serious anime face"

lmao
>>
He's THIS close to being really appealing, but he's JUST past that line of being a little too tubby in my opinion
>>
Goron mode
>>
>>37827155
>and financial provider
If I didn't have to feel bad about not working I'd be overjoyed, what's a dick in the ass every so often when the rest of your life is comfy?
>>
>>37831457
This
Come here sugar daddy
>>
>>37829730
"""""""president""""""" trump is going to be FUCKING impeached :)
>>
I hope you're a top
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.