[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me robots. I don't know what the fuck I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1372654326647s.jpg (8KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1372654326647s.jpg
8KB, 246x232px
Please help me robots. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I'm an almost 24 year old KV and I've been taking a few classes at community college. In one of them there is this drop dead gorgeous qt asian girl. Like literally a 10/10 in my book. So I take all of my notes on a laptop and about two weeks ago I didn't charge it before class so I sat down near the only outlet in the room. I honestly forgot this is where the qt usually sits so when she came in she just sat next to me. So we make some small talk before and a bit after class. Nothing close to flirting I think(as if I would even know what that is). So the next class session I go back to my normal seat because I figured she didn't actually want me near her. She has been talking to me a bit before class still. She even sat at the table I'm at before class starts to talk to me once. So today when I sit down in my normal spot she mentions if I need to charge my laptop again I can sit next to her. My computer was fully charged but I went to sit next to her anyway. She seemed kind of distant though. Made some small talk during break but didn't say a word to me once class was over. At this point I can't imagine a girl liking me (especially a qt like her)but I feel like I'm getting some kind of mixed signals here. Is she just trying to be nice or is this something more? I don't know a fucking thing about girls so I don't know what to do in this situation. How do I not fuck this up or at least not make it more awkward than it already is?
>>
>>37827010
That is quite the predicament. Her saying you could sit next to her again makes it clear she wants to sit near you and be able to talk, otherwise she wouldn't need to "give you permission," you would just do it anyway. It's possible she just wasn't in a good mood or something, or maybe you made an autist mistake. I wouldn't give up though, you seem to at least still have a chance. Stay positive in the meantime and hope that she will respond in kind.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.