[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom is working at a computer company >dad is ceo (doesnt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1485650014515.jpg (81KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485650014515.jpg
81KB, 300x250px
>mom is working at a computer company
>dad is ceo (doesnt own company the though)
>they have an affair
>hes married already to another woman for 10 years
>he tells my mom "i will divorce my wife for you", never does
>only reason she doesnt abort me is THIS lie he told her
KILL ME RIGHT NOW IM BORN OUT OF A LIE

>mom is in hospital with my grandma, giving birth, he acknowledges me as his child
fast forward like half a year
>he steals money and computer stuff from the company, the company owners eventually decide to fire him
>look at the company books, see he gives my mom money every month
>shes in on it!!!
>jk, hes actually just paying her alimony for me

Friendly reminder he never showed any interest in me, did nothing other than paying his alimony. My mom actually tried to get him to pay attention to me when i was a kid.
Fast forward again, im 20 now
>decide fuck it,i wanna meet my dad. i want to see him, talk to him, just get to know him. thats literally my biggest wish in life
>search for him on google n shiet, eventually find out where he lives, his number, etc
>master stalker here lads
>decide to call him
>"hey its me your son. you wanna meet up sometime soon?"
>hes like "hehe...sure...we can meet up sometime ....i'll call you back alright buddy?"
>im like yeah sure (so glad i finally talked to my dad for the first time in my life), hang up

>he never calls me back, never responds to my calls, doesnt bother tomessage

fast forward again half a year
>decide fuck it, im just gonna go to his home and ring the bell
>ring ring ring
>his fucking WIFE opens
>"who are you?"
>im his son
>oh...ok...
>mind if i come in?
>s-sure...

>i tell her the ENTIRE story from my pov
>she DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE HAS A CHILD, PAYS ALIMONY, HAD AN AFFAIR OR ANYTHING
>crying, trying to talk to me and ask me a few things...
>decides to call him out on it and give me a call when its over
>never does.
>dad doesnt respond either

T-thanks dad...i just wanted to see you, just once in my life.
>>
>>37826877
I'm not sure what to say OP, but that's horrible. I'm sorry.
>>
My dad tried to do that same shit when I was a bebe but his mom wouldn't let him. We get along well now.
>>
File: feelpop.jpg (71KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
feelpop.jpg
71KB, 778x512px
im sorry to hear that anon, stay strong
>>
File: thinking.png (23KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
23KB, 259x194px
>>37826877
>getting your dad's wife to rebel against him
fuck u for ruining a perfectly good relationship

get the hint, no one wants you kid.
>>
>>37828046
What? No. I never suggested anything to her like that. It was she who wanted to call him out on it. I actually admire my father for his trickery there.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.