[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are normies so undedicated like i know so many of them who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1496111840030.jpg (60KB, 660x477px) Image search: [Google]
1496111840030.jpg
60KB, 660x477px
why are normies so undedicated like i know so many of them who just pick up random hobbies and just drop them a week later

>be me know some dude says he is going to get into music production
>parents buy him a expensive laptop and akai midi controller and he downloads ableton
>two months later were talking about music and i ask him if hes made anything and he tells me quit because he couldn't learn how to use ableton

>be me know this other dude finds out i skate says he is going to start skateboarding
>he buys a expensive setup from zumies and the faggot posts it on Instagram
>he literally used the skateboard for like a month and now it just sits in his garage
>9 months later he buys a haro bmx bike and he doesn't even try to learn any tricks all he does is just ride it once in a while
>>
y-yeah normies, can't stick to anything, p-pathetic if you ask me
>>
>>37826563
>i skate
faggot, this is an 18+ site
>>
>>37826612
im not going to sit in my room all day like you fucking cuck
>>
You sure you aren't the normie here OP ?
>>
>>37826563
>he buys a expensive setup from zumies and the faggot posts it on Instagram
He was never gonna make it

Iktf tho anon, I love skateboarding but my friends were all fucking quitters. Never wanted to go to the skatepark or would always just say "we'll go later" and stall forever. I went by myself but I'm competitive and lose motivation when I'm alone.
>a month or 2 ago
>this girl heard I play guitar
>telling me how badly she wants to learn
>wants me to teach her
>takes my number
>texts me a week or so later showing me a picture of the guitar she bought
>asks if I'll still teach her
>sure whatever
>I go to her place
>she gives up after like 15-20 minutes
>realize I've wasted my fucking time and money going there
>she isn't ever going to touch that guitar again
What a waste.
>>
File: 20170527_144329.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_144329.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>37827269
>You sure you aren't the normie here OP ?
nigga i spend hours alone just skateboarding how tf am i a normie
>>37827383
maybe she was just wanted to spend time with you
>>
I think it's because they are retarded. Allistic can't pick up a hobby for it's own sake, they have no interests beyond attempting to gain social leverage. They don't like skating or music, just the thought of being viewed as a skater or musician.

A coworker found out I make beer and wine. I let him try some and he decides to give it a shot. His first batch tasted like shit and the second turned to vinegar. I made sure to teach just the basics very thoroughly and not scare him with the numbers and chemistry yet he still fucks it all up somehow. Faggot still wants me to give him free booze even though he hasn't tried making anything in over 3 months. Last time I invited him to help and he couldn't even do the basic stuff for me like weighing and measuring correctly. I asked him to babysit temps and when I come back he's on his phone and it's 10F too hot.

Also the term hard cider triggers my autism like nothing else yet he insists on calling it hard cider.
>>
>>37827506
No, that was definitely not the case, the first thing she said when she opened the door was
>man I was so drunk last night I fucked my roommate
She then kept talking about how hot her roommate was and blah blah. Her roommate even played guitar and had one, so she was really just inviting me over as a pawn in whatever retarded chess game she was trying to play with him. Waste of time.
>>
>>37827679
>They don't like skating or music, just the thought of being viewed as a skater or musician.
This right here. The majority of people will never accomplish anything because they lack the ambition to ever do anything that requires the slightest bit of effort. People are lazy and basic animals, concerned only with eating, fucking, and being entertained. The ultimate truth is realizing this.

It's not like you have to make something of yourself so I guess I can't really talk down on them, but what annoys me is how opinionated and outspoken normies are when they have no clue what the fuck they're talking about. They love to spew facts about shit they've never done or even tried, they're so sure of themselves for absolutely no reason, and are quick to anger when you disagree based on experience. I hate people so much.
>>
File: 1482878840438.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482878840438.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>friends skated
>one was very good even and went to competitions and shit
>got a skate board to fit in
>lived on top of a hill
>just sat on it and road it down the street down the hill
>never learned a single trick
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.