[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people get tattoos? Do people think getting a giant rose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2839.jpg (96KB, 800x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2839.jpg
96KB, 800x636px
Why do people get tattoos? Do people think getting a giant rose on your thigh or a shitty overused bible verse on their chest is actually cool? Why not get a piece of clothing?
>>
>>37826466

>it's
The perfect shit cherry on that shit tattoo.
>>
>>37826466
>bible quote tramp stamp
that's next level degeneracy
>>
>>37826466
people get tattoos because they are unintresting. if you talk to anyone with a tattoo the will ALWAYS talk about them. it's all they have. they are shallow and boring outside of the scribbles on their skin
>>
>>37826466
>Why do people get tattoos?
I'm going to get tattoo. I like aesthetic look, it doesnt have to have any deep meaning.
>>
Pure impulse control
>>
>>37826466
>Biblical Tramp Stamp

Typical female. Not surprised at all. There's plenty of guys with shit taste, but your average female has terrible taste.
>>
I can't wait to get tattoos
>>
Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.
By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretchied them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage coworkers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.
Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labor have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can get to work at the warehouse on time.
>>
I hate how it looks on girls. It ruins the beauty of their body.
I remember my mom coming home with a big cross on her chest and a big sun on her belly button and my dad began tearing up because he said he could not recognize my mom anymore.
>>
I have a tattoo on my arm but I always cover it up most people I talk to don't even know I have one. I just like the look of it, I never even talk about it anyways (unless there is a thread asking)
>>
File: 7e7.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
just realized that my first tattoo was a cross and it was made in turkey which is pretty much full of muslims.
>>
>>37826466
>Do people think getting a giant rose on your thigh or a shitty overused bible verse on their chest is actually cool?

Yes anon. Yes they do. This might catch you off guard but other people may not think the same way you do, shocking I know,
I know a very good doctor that can help you through this autism thing you have.
>>
>>37826466
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/11/the-identity-crisis-under-the-ink/382785/
>inb4 that autistic faggot telling me to use archive.is
>>
>new company policy is no visible tattoos
>new vp is cleaning house of all of our management with forearm and neck tattoos
>I am replacing my boss and he will be under me if he doesn't quit outright

>was that tattoo of a cross on your arm really such a good choice, Peter?
>>
Tattoo means she puts out on the first date. So you lucked out.
>>
>>37826613
>>37826613
Chad and Stacey always win. I see plenty of dudes in finance, tech, and sales with tattoos. Some don't even have much of an education, but they can get and keep jobs just by their charisma and not being totally stupid

Yet here I am. Clean cut, not fat, maybe a bit skinny, no tats, a degree, extensive work history, and I can't find a job that pays more than a few dollars above min wage

The people you are talking about are just trashy losers. I've never seen an attractive woman with a chest/breast tattoo. It's just fat and low iq lesbians.

>>37826989

Where do you work?
>>
>>37826613
This doesn't sound exclusive to tattooed people, it sounds like what most young people in economically despondent areas are going through. America is collapsing socially and economically and the next generation will have it even worse. Tattoos age just like the skin they are inked onto, and with how things are going nowadays I can't imagine that will be a good thing. We'll have tattooed homeless and tattooed congressman, but there will be far more impoverished heroin addicts in decaying suburbia.
>>
>>37827101

A supermarket chain.
>>
>>37827101
> I see plenty of dudes in finance, tech, and sales with tattoos

This is my experience as well. Finance, sales, tech especially, any artistic industry job, any service industry sector, most startups going for a less formal look, its the new normal. Its been normalized. Tattoos don't carry the stigma they used to. The only place where you might find it again is in Japan, and their Irezumi masters have been expanding rapidly in recent years with westernization. Even if the trend fades away and tattoos become more subculture niche instead of mainstream its not like anyone will care.
>>
>>37826466
I got a couple at 17 just to piss off my parents because they said I couldn't get any.
Not had any more done since in 13 years... I probably will if I ever decide on something I actually want.

I think tattoos are awesome personally.
Some people get some really terrible ones done though...
>>
>>37827559
Normies fuck up subculture trends, as always.
>>
>>37826625
Ur mum's a slut bro. Sorry

Women can get away with two very small tattoos on them before it becomes trashy.
>>
>>37826989
Well-functioning managers are laid off just because they have a tattoo? That's bullshit.
>>
There is only one tattoo I would ever get.

>have borderline retardaroo friend
>he walks up one days and says he is starting a gang
>"Your gang name is Black Lettuce."

He died after hs from retard related complications. I want a black head of lettuce somewhere. Maybe just a really good painting, not even a tattoo.
>>
>>37827657
That actually sounds amazing. Maybe get a painting or digital art done to hang up on your bedroom wall in memorium if you don't want to mess around with needles.
>>
>>37826466

Why people get them? Some people like the process, some people just get an idea they think is killer and put it on, and some people get things that really matter to them. Lots of reasons.
>>
>young relative has decent looking tattoos now
>can't imagine how trashy that shit is going to look in 15 years
>>
>>37827748
Tattoo places offer touchups for $100, it only takes about an hour or two to restore a large piece to looking brand new again.

Cousin works at a tattoo shop, that's how I know.
>>
>>37826527
I get them because Im a sexual masochist and feeling the needle scrape into my dermis gets me ROK HARD
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.