[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> first job ever at 20 > only requirement was a high school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: danede.jpg (53KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
danede.jpg
53KB, 395x594px
> first job ever at 20
> only requirement was a high school diploma
> getting paid 14 dollars an hour
> half the day I just stand around and do nothing

Lmao...
>>
>>37825474

What is the job anon-san ?
>>
>>37825474
>27 years old
>never had a job
>spend all day doing nothing
>parents support this lifestyle
>>
>>37825497

Working at a shipping and receiving warehouse. I did not know this would be my dream job. Half the time I don't even have to interact with anybody and thy just expect me to do stuff on my own.
>>
>>37825474
Proof that hair loss looks bad on everybody. Just fucking kill me
>>
>>37825598
How and where did you get this job anon
>>
>>37825474
I'm so fucking pissed. I fell for the STEM meme and I'm literally making 50 cents more than a high school graduate
>>
File: piqued.jpg (12KB, 236x278px) Image search: [Google]
piqued.jpg
12KB, 236x278px
>>37825607

> he doesn't take 5000mcg of Biotin and two Saw Palmetto pills daily
> he doesn't rub coconut and argan oil into his scalp and hairline daily

That's how I got my hairline back in 6 months. Looks pretty great now.
>>
>>37825637

Applied online and showed up for an interview. I didn't even have a resume btw, obviously because I've never worked before.
>>
>first job, 19
>same
~$20.50
Feels good senpai
>>
File: 5003-tinker.gif (1MB, 595x530px) Image search: [Google]
5003-tinker.gif
1MB, 595x530px
>>37825474
>I work for a guy who owns his own business.
>Literally just him in his office and me at my desk with a laptop infront of me
>paid $13.00 and hour 4 hours a day
>I work extra time when its needed, and I am the one to decide generally when I stay
(15 hours so far this month)
>I edit work documents to make reports more readable for clients
>I email clients and work on an excel spreadsheet
>I literally sit with a laptop infront of me
>I'm not monitored but I don't fuck arount as much as I could
Shame it's only a 6 month contract. He said that he wants me to stay on but that he also wants me to move forward and get a better job after finishing. He is currently fixing my CV and will give me a very solid recomendation. Additionally he has many friends and contacts in managerial positions at various business accross Europe and UK.

Ive been here 3 months and this is the longest I've held a job.
>>
>>37825786

What certifications did you need for that job? So, essentially you're like copyediting?
>>
>>37825786
This is the dream I'm hoping for. Good luck in the future anon
>>
And here I am, working half a day, 6 days a week for 2.50 euros/hour...
>>
I make 20 dollars an hour during daytime shifts and most of the time I just walk around to see if all the machines are working(they always are).
But I work in a team with like 10 others and I have severe social anxiety so I still hate it and would quit if my parents didn't force me to work.
>>
>>37826090

What's your job?
How'd you get it?
What were the qualifications?
Where do you work?
What machines?
>>
File: 1492494779716.png (6KB, 472x508px) Image search: [Google]
1492494779716.png
6KB, 472x508px
>>37825904
You don't need any qualifications you simply must display proficient abstract reasoning.
>>37826002
Thanks. I was very lucky. I was in a very dark place before I found this job, strangely I found God just before this job too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.