[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw once genetic engineering is matured and widely available

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

>mfw once genetic engineering is matured and widely available for humans, males are going to die off because the y chromosome makes them genetically inferior and there's no reason for them to exist
>>
Thank God. Then no man will ever have to deal with women's insufferable personalities again.
>>
>>37824015
Thinly veiled bait thread by a beta cuck/roastie.
Don't worry artificial wombs will replace women
and there will be no reason for you to exist.
>>
>>37824015
exactly. In the mean time males can crossdress and take hormone replacement therapy to be as close to a girl as possible

>>37824081
This is also a possibility.
Then trap relationships will be able to reproduce
>>
File: 38c.png (95KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
38c.png
95KB, 625x626px
>>37824015
> males are going to die off because the y chromosome makes them genetically inferior
Try harder.
>>
Actually the world will probably just be full of futas
>>
>>37824015
>men are stronger, faster, smarter, and more durable than women
>society and almost all scientific and technological advancement is from men
>men do all the hard and intelligent jobs that keep modern society functioning
>feminist nuts actually are delusional enough to pretend women aren't useless aside from their womb and sex

Once artifical wombs and sexbots are perfected, it's women who will be redundant. Society will always need men, but women have only two things to offer and will become useless once they no longer have a monopoly over them. I only hope I live to see the day where desperate holes debase themselves to men in hopes of not starving in the streets like the useless trash they ate.
>>
>>37824152
a futa is a trap right?
>>
>>37824015
You know who hates woman more than men? Other woman.

The society that you are proposing wouldn't last more than a few years.
>>
>>37824171
There's a reason no matriarchy has ever advanced beyond mud huts and stone age technology. Every civilization is a patriarchy because the only people who can do anything of value are men.
>>
if anything it will be the other way around
if you're a mega rich family, and want as perfect as you can get offspring with all science as available , what would you pick?
>a perfect daughter, who will just be some guys fuck toy or alone her whole life because she focused on her career
>or a son to make your proud because he is the most literal Chad Thundercock to ever exist
gee what a tough choice. never mind much of what makes a man a man biologically is also make makes any human have the drive and will to be the best.
the future isn't female, the future is male. well, just a male. once automation kicks in, that perfect Chad Thundercock is not going to allow anyone else to have even a a crumb of his pie. the culling will begin.
>>
>>37824167
Yes but imagine the perfect trap. The female form is the most beautiful, combined with the penis, the most superior and erotic sex gential.
>>
>>37824164
Nope. The y chromosome makes men more prone to recessive diseases and creates more variability in expressed traits. That's bad when you are trying to create consistently superior beings, you don't want to find out some guy accidentally got a recessive gene for something bad. All the problems women have can be engineered away with genetic engineering, it will 100% be men that disappear.
>>
File: anime girls and traps.jpg (70KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
anime girls and traps.jpg
70KB, 720x540px
Sorry but the end result will be TRAPS
>>
>>37824209
>men are bad because their genes suck
>women's genes may suck but we'll just genetically engineer them away
>you can't generically engineer men's genes because.... women totes rock!
lmao
>>
File: trap gets impregnated.jpg (316KB, 1012x879px) Image search: [Google]
trap gets impregnated.jpg
316KB, 1012x879px
>>37824206
amazing. It's going to be so good
>>
>>37824209
If you can genetically engineer women to no longer be weak, stupid, slow, and incapable of any accomplishment or hard work, then why not remove the few recessive defects that men have, that'd be infinitely easier than trying to turn women into men. I know this is bait, but at least put a modicum of effort into it.
>>
>>37824209
>we will genetic engimagick all the problems women have
>but men, what if they express some genes that are bad because of the variability?
Are you baka? You might be right about the future being female, but that's because of >>37824152 >>37824206 and not your arbitrary gene magic shit.
>>
>>37824273
sauce? bls?
>>
>>37824265
It's not men's genes that are the problem, it's the structure of their chromosomes. I wouldn't expect a male brain let to be able to understand that though.
>>
>>37824711
>hole is actually trying to pretend that women are smarter

This is fucking rich. What a nice fantasy world you've invented.
>>
>>37824734
Women ARE better at inventing fantasy world though. The author of Harry Potter is female.
>>
>>37824770
>man makes lord of the rings, which is the basis or inspiration for 99% of all fantasy nowadays
>woman makes Harry potter, a series filled with plot holes and thoroughly ruined by her post writing SJWS retains
>also has had minimal influence on any media aside from inspiring Little Witch Academia

I like Harry Potter, but like everything else, whenever a woman makes an accomplishment you can be assured a man did it first and far, far better
>>
>>37824711
Almost all scientists are men. Do you seriously think they'll make this women-fantasy happen?
>>
if all men were to disappear, women would starve to death in the darkness, cold and surrounded by trash in two months.

If all women were to disappear, men would be mildly inconvenienced.. at first.
>>
>>37825088
Actually biology, the relevant field in question, is very female.
>>
>>37825088
Well, men are the idiots that invented devices to turn housework from a 12 hour a day job to one that takes half an hour tops for women. Which led to women getting bored and demanding rights like men (without the responsibilities) because their lives were now very easy. And they're the ones who made birth control so women could be enormous sluts without getting knocked up. So yeah, I could see men being retarded enough to do this given our track record of doing everything we can to appease noisy holes.
>>
>>37825191

There's an enormous difference between "biology" that slags pursue, and the highly technical genetic alteration fields that men dominate still. Getting your bachelor's in biology means absolutely nothing.
>>
>>37825228
Fine then. We'll just convince some male scientists to become self hating cuckolds (LOL, like that'll be hard!) and do it for us.
>>
>>37824015
i'm more happy about the fact that only white people will be produced.

chinks already are working on it.
>>
File: 1456187622645.jpg (29KB, 528x543px) Image search: [Google]
1456187622645.jpg
29KB, 528x543px
>>37824015
>womyn
>think they can run the world
>no female has ever properly run a country
OK
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
Fellatio fellatio pic is quite relatetio
>>
>>37824015
I can finally become a girl, only been waiting 10 years already.
>>
>>37825323
As I said in >>37825204 that would probably work. Women are incapable of doing anything for themselves, but they are good at throwing tantrums and using their holes to convince men to work for them. It's the only reason men have tolerated you for so long. I look forward to sexbots and artificial wombs taking what little power women have away from them.
>>
>>37825404
>what is Margaret Thatcher
>what is Golda Meir
>what is Theresa May
>what is Sarah Palin
Women are plenty capable at governing. Carly Fiorina would be WAYYYY better than Trump.
>>
>>37824015
>nothing but women's athletics
>no more jokes or eye candy
We need men.
>>
>>37825528
>theresa may
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You dumb b8 posters always take it one step too far.
>>
>>37825655
Are you the negroid that didn't come to my apartment? I remember that pic related
>>
>>37825528
Except they all fucking sucked.
>>
>>37825323
It's more likely that one of them will hate roasties so much that he creates a Gynocide Genebomb that annihilates all females.
>>
>>37825700
Kill yourself you dumb leftist. Reminder that MEN invented communism and leftism.
>>
>>37825884
>call out a feminist shill
>get called a leftist

Bait only works if it's believable.
>>
>>37825528
>Theresa May
>not Nicola Sturgeon
>>
>>37824152
"I fully endorse this new futa future" - Trump at the 2018 LGBTQFNJWQO rally
>>
>>37824015
sadly the world might be a better place
maybe a bit more fucked up and feminine but could work
>>
Without males society would fall apart. If it was o ly females they would all just laze around and starve to death because they hate working
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.