[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 29, turning 30 in a few months. I've never worked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1368.jpg (33KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1368.jpg
33KB, 600x315px
I'm 29, turning 30 in a few months.

I've never worked before, don't drive and have a very small wardrobe, no social skills.

Am I actually even employable at this stage?

Pyschologist recommended I apply for disability because she thinks I'm unemployable, but that requires an extensive medical history which I don't have because I didn't go to a doctor for 15 years.

What do?
>>
Your psychologist seems cool. She can help you get autism bux so you don't need a history or whatever; just approval by your psych. You should apply
>>
You're psychologist (I assumed you mean psychiatrist) is retarded. You can't apply for disability just because you are a loser. You need an actual disability and work credits (previous work history). Considering your age, you would have needed to work for at least 5 years to apply for disability, you're going to get rejected because you don't have a diagnosed disability aside from being a lazy unsocialized loser.

The only time this doesn't apply is if you are born blind or something.
>>
>>37824559
I'm in Australia, what you said about needing to have worked before to get disability is not how it works here. You just need mental health / medical history and enough of it to apply.
>>
>>37823959
Fast food, toilet cleaner or dishwasher. Can't see why you couldn't do those things, unless you're mentally or physically disabled (instead of, as previously hinted at, you're simply a "loser").

You don't need a wardrobe and people skills to slush around cleaning liquid in a poopy toilet. You need functioning limbs/eyesight, and enough cognitive ability to not smear the poop over yourself or some other tardcore action.
>>
>>37824559
>You can't apply for disability just because you are a loser.

Fuck yeah you can. People don't know the difference, especially when the person in question is a 30+ year old virgin NEET.
>>
I keep seeing you post all the time OP, you were posting this on /pol/ like a month ago.

Maybe it's because I'm 22, from Australia and never had a job and have the same problems, I've been NEET for 5 years.

I'm probably going to see a psychologist about my problems soon too, I just never go out and have no confidence I could ever get a job.
>>
>>37824559
>you would have needed to work for at least 5 years to apply for disability
not him, but where is that at?
I've been getting disability benefits since I was 17 for autism and social anxiety. Never worked a day in my life in america.
I mean it's not a lot, but I've just been saving it and I'll probably be able to buy a house in a few years when I'm 25
>>
as a 31 year old on disability you don't need medical history. all you need is 1 doctor to give you something that makes you disabled. mine said i had schizophrenia and i got disability almost instantly after not seeing a doctor since i was 10 years old.
>>
>>37824720
Yeah that's me.

>>37824772

Well I got dinagosed with schizoid perosanlity disorder. That's it so far. They seem to be pretty reluctant to diagnose. I fit autism criteria like 90% but they won't diagnose me with it because they say my schizoid personality disorder has many of the same symptoms as autism....and that I fit SPD 100%.
>>
>>37824730
Hate to break it to you but you can't afford a home on neetbux. Your check won't even cover the bills. Keep on dreaming
>>
>>37824876
so when you're filling out the forms just say you got autism and schizoid personality then, boom. easy.
>>
>>37824937
I only have a diagnosis for schizoid personality disorder.

I'm not even sure if that's covered under disability.
>>
>>37824934
Depends where he lives honestly. Originally.
>>
>>37824934
Living with my parents at the moment, I'll have well over six figures by then.
Might not be able to pay the bills, but hopefully I'll have a job or something by then. If anything neetbux is giving me a headstart. I could lease the house also
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.