[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out that my twin has a significantly bigger dick than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 53455123424.png (69KB, 402x366px) Image search: [Google]
53455123424.png
69KB, 402x366px
Just found out that my twin has a significantly bigger dick than me. What the fuck?
>>
Are you identical or fraternal in your twinship?
>>
>>37821508

Fraternal, but still what kind of joke is this? I'm medium sized and he's fucking hung.
>>
>>37821554
Well there's your answer. Also dick size apparently has something to do with the amount of testosterone you're exposed to in puberty, was he an athlete by any chance?
I know fraternal twins that have 8 inches between them in height.
>>
>>37821508
>>37821554
>>37821586
Quiet faggots.

>>37821459
And why were you looking at your brothers dick anyways?
>>
>>37821615

At a party a chick was talking about how big my brothers dick is and I told her she was exaggerating, assuming our dicks were the same size one thing lead to another and well, she wasn't exaggerating. Really awkward evening, too.
>>
>>37821615
>Telling the OP to be quiet then also asking him a question
>>
>>37821709
you should have used that to your advantage, like she would assume you're big too, I mean maybe you are
>>
>>37821939
Yea, this OP, also if girls haven't recently fucked a guy with a big dick they really are not great at judging cock size. I'm like 6 inches and More than one girl has told me I was fucking huge. I think there's something like the vagina tightens up to accommodate dick if they're horny and it feels great regardless of size.
>>
how big is he tho
>>
>I think there's something like the vagina tightens up to accommodate dick if they're horny

What?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.