[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do people get friends and a social network and achieve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: prenos.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
prenos.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
How the hell do people get friends and a social network and achieve personal growth. My life has been kinda sad due to an unfortunate childhood and adolescence, however I picked myself up after years of isolation and decided to be more open but it all seems in vain.

I just can't find a decent social structure to engage with and the people at my job are all way ahead of me socially.

Anyone know how to fix this problem?
>>
>>37820838
Social networks are weird, I might just be super introverted, but it's like putting a filter over your whole life and putting it on display in a glowing box. I get it with close friends but some people talk to people they've never met online, which is an alien concept to me outside of this place.
>>
>>37820838
>tfw he looks exactly like me except I wear a cross even though I'm not religious
>>
>>37820929
I meant a real social network, with real people etc. I made a FB but it's empty at the moment...
>>
Pumping up the thread
>>
File: let me tell you.gif (2MB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
let me tell you.gif
2MB, 540x301px
Start by going to the steam feel threads if you own a steam account.
Create a discord and join any servers you see around on 4chan.
>>
>>37821714
I'd rather leave this place and all it's connections. On another note, is it socially acceptable to just join into a group of people?Let's say I see a group of college kids, can I just join their circle?
>>
>>37820983
>tfw brown version of him
Never gonna make it...
>>
>>37820838
https://youtu.be/a9JGzBdfkp0

9 out of 10 times the anon who makes this thread is ugly
>>
>>37822213
Most people are ugly or at least unattractive, yet they still have rich social lives.
>>
File: IMG_0971.jpg (26KB, 528x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0971.jpg
26KB, 528x288px
>>37820838
Yo is that the nigga from The Devils
>>
File: not worth it.jpg (44KB, 423x466px) Image search: [Google]
not worth it.jpg
44KB, 423x466px
>>37822060
I used to think and acted like you.
Then I became miserable putting on that normie act. I felt like a closeted homosexual.
>>
>>37822730
My physiology tells me that it would be good for my serotonin levels.
>>
>>37823279
If you don't care about having a gf
just get a good job
earn money
buy the things you wish to have
find a hobby, socialize with the people there

You could try your luck jumping in to a social group, but It might be boring with people doing nothing / in leisure.
>>
>>37823469
I'm leaving my job soon because the people are not on my level, I can't connect and achieve personal growth with them.

My biggest mistake was not being social enough in college it seems, as for hobbies I bike but it's a rather lonely endeavor.
>>
>>37823939
find something you might enjoy, like guns.
How old are you?
Do you have a discord?
>>
>>37821076
Why don't you link it
>>
>>37822730
OP came for some sound advice, not for whining of some useless faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.