[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else has completely given up? The only thing I do is cycle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: apu oulussa.png (50KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu oulussa.png
50KB, 657x527px
Who else has completely given up?

The only thing I do is cycle between bitterness and emptieness, being drowned in my self-pity.

also

>tfw too much of a coward to commit suicide
>tfw too much of a failure for life
>>
>>37820748
How old are you? t. original vamp
>>
>>37820759
31 years old in a few months
>>
>>37820804
You should probably off yourself then lol
No way have to been actively trying for 5 years to better yourself
>>
I guess I should go to wizchan, however even for that I don't feel appropriate.

They usually write walls of text while it's too bothersome for my weak brain.
>>
please respond apu apu
>>
>>37821012
Nah you're full of shit. Speaking as a 30+ year old guy who as legitimately tried to better himself for 8+ years.

A tough truepill you have to swallow is that no matter how hard you try, you might not get any results at all. It doesn't mean you should give up though.
>>
>>37822862
>It doesn't mean you should give up though.

It's stupid not to.
>>
>>37820748
whats the point on giving up if you are too much of a pussy to kill yourself?
are you just gonna be a bitch and cry for the rest of your life because you cant kill yourself?
i mean if you really want to die just move to london and become a normie, eventually you'll get hit by a ISIS van and you basically didnt even need to lift a finger
>>
>>37820748
Alcohol is my last bastion of (misplaced) hope
Apparently when I'm disinhibited I can be happy which is cool
But when I'm sober I actually can't stand being alive. I feel like a shell of who I should be, existential dread and etc, all the feels you probably already know.
>>
>>37824270
Then you don't understand people like me.

We are trapped, this world is like limbo for us, trapped between the living and the dead and neither of those will have a place for us or more like we don't like either option.

>>37824272
I have tried alcohol, but I don't like it.
It's either not having much positives or drinking so much that one wants to vomit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.