[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she's getting bored of you and is texting you less and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

File: 1497829589521.jpg (99KB, 932x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497829589521.jpg
99KB, 932x1024px
>she's getting bored of you and is texting you less and less as the days go on
>>
Just quit texting her then.
>>
File: 1497751176287.jpg (26KB, 492x447px) Image search: [Google]
1497751176287.jpg
26KB, 492x447px
>start smut rp
>naked cuddling
>squeezes my ass
>soft moan
>he stops replying
Why do this?
>>
>>37820622
I don't even let it get to that point.
I stop texting if their speed is too slow
>>
>>37820896
Why do girls drop us faster than a pack of burning hot pockets bros?
>>
>>37820981
we're boring.
Or in my case, I text too much and give them too much information. I suppose it makes me look insane. I have these fits where I start talking in depth about some topic and get emotional and aggressive in my monologues
>>
>always complains about the things i do
>talks to me about how awesome other women are
>be insecure
>gets frustrated at me
>says i never do anything right
>wonders why im insecure
>withdraw
>>
File: 1497048109410.jpg (120KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497048109410.jpg
120KB, 716x768px
>Always the one to message her first
> notice she is taking more time to respond, doesn't type much in her replies
>Decide to try not message her first
> Over a week at least before messages now
>>
File: 14343.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
14343.png
4KB, 205x246px
>>37820622
>she's getting bored
>she is right
>>
>>37821271
>> notice she is taking more time to respond, doesn't type much in her replies
that's the point you take the hint to stop. It's clear she's pity chatting to you
>>
>>37820686
>implying OP is not a beta cuck faggot
>>
>>37821271
yea that means they don't like you
there's a hierarchy:
>best friend/girlfriend
>friend
>person who likes me and I let them hang around me but am meh towards them

best friend/gf:
we usually have an ongoing convo
we'll start new convos with each other
of course we call and see each other a lot as well so text isn't that important

friend:
generally only text to meet up and hang out, we might text a little before or after we hang out, just talking about the things we had fun doing or the next time

acquaintance:
they text you first a lot and you reply out of politeness. sometimes they'll have something genuinely interesting to say and you have a fun conversation. you rarely meet up in person.
sometimes I'll text first so it doesn't seem rude, or if options 1 and 2 are unavailable.
but these are the people I could go a month or more without talking to
>>
>>37821350
I usually end the conversations but she usually starts them back up, only reason I'm still talking to her.
>>
>>37821479
Well, if you are interested, maybe start up the convos some more then. She might just think you don't care if you never start the conversation.
>>
>>37820622
I don't blame her.
Oreganoli
>>
>>37821335
>looking back at all you facebook convos with girls in highschool and realize they where all talking to you out of pity
Why couldn't i have died before puberty
>>
>>37821479
had a situation like yours. it's hard to tell if the girl doesn't like you or expects you to show interest. some girls expect the guy to talk all the time and they'll reciprocate, but won't make the first move

I thought a girl didn't like me once so stopped texting and two months went by
suddenly she texts me out of the blue and we talk a lot
ended up going on a date with her
>>
>>37820870
He's looking for a lead
>>
>>37821577
yeah same. I remember I did it in the final year of highschool.
My crush wasn't a cunt but she was nice. However it was cringy
>>
File: 1495096320437.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1495096320437.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>>37821429
Well, I'm not trying to hit on her. I'm a girl, the girl in question is my only friend. I only know her online but we've been friends for about three years. But for the last year and a half she just doesn't talk to me at all. I don't want to stop talking to her but I don't like that I'm always last priority even though she says I'm an important friend
>>
File: 3e9.png (698KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
3e9.png
698KB, 600x640px
>>37820622
>she's getting bored of you and is texting you less and less as the days go on
>She's your wife
>>
>>37821717
>Girl
Larp more faggot

But on a more serious note, if your only friend is an online friend, of course you are not a priority. Don't mean to be a dick but that's just how the world works. I'd say try to make a real life friend or something.
>>
>>37820686
This. If I don't get a text back within 24 hours I drop the person. I KNOW people my age are glued to their phones so there is no excuse to not return a simple text in that time span other than they just didn't care enough about me to bother, and if that's the case I'm not wasting anymore time on them.
>>
>>37821717
I know, but it's possible she just doesn't see you as that good of a friend and won't tell you that.
It's also possible she's been busy with life lately.
It's also possible she's made new, real life friends and can't keep up with her old online friends (i.e. me).

For me, I straight up told my friend that he wasn't as good of a friend anymore. Yeah, it hurt his feelings, but we still talk, just not as frequently. I don't think many people would be that honest though.

Question, did she say you were an important friend of her own accord, or after you asked?
>>
>>37821792
Well I was her only friend for a long time. She moved a while ago and got a job and new friends. I figured because I stuck by her when nobody else did that maybe oir friendship was special, and she says it is, but sometimes it's weeks before she even sends the shortest message
>>
>>37821843
Yeah I get that, it's shit. But you have to face reality, people move on. I've lost many friend over time, but I've also always tried to make new ones. I think it's your only option going forward. Doesn't mean you have to shun her as a friend of course, but if weeks go by and she doesn't talk to you, you just know she isn't a 'real' friend anymore. You might still be friends when you meet each other but obviously you can't rely on such a person anymore. It sucks, but that is life.
>>
>>37821805
There's been times I've asked and times she said it without me asking. She knows I'm insecure and clingy though so it doesn't really matter that she said that without me having to ask
>>
>>37821551
I don't want to be a clingy annoying retard though, I already was like that before and I don't want to end up like that again. Plus it just feels pathetic.
>>37821598
I don't know anymore man, I feel like she just texts back out of decency and doesn't want to feel like a cunt, I don't want her to force herself to talk to me just makes me feel bad.
>>
>>37821942
I don't want to move on because I don't have other friends but I don't like being such an afterthought by someone I care about a lot about.
>>
>>37822201
What you want isn't always what you get. She left you the minute she left the town you live at, and she obviously didn't do it to hurt you but that's just how life goes. That *is* life, face it. Go out, get a hobby. Meet new people, it's the best option. You don't have to lose her, but at least try to fix your own shit. If you just cling to this one person you're going to end up depressed and lonely, you can't win in this situation. You can't change her, you can only change yourself.
>>
She was texting me all day yesterday, she stopped texting me after exchanging a few flirty texts. After that she was hanging out with this older guy that she claims she's not interested in but they seem to hang a lot
>>
>>37822437
How does it make you feel? That sucks dude.
>>
>>37822201
I know that feel all too well. People online always seem to get sick of me after a while. And I'm not even that boring.
>>
>>37822538
It makes feel like fucking shit. She was trying to explain to me how's she not Into him and thats he's too old for her. I just find that hard to believe, considering that they hang out frequently and she always talks about him
>>
>>37822661
Yeah I'd suggest to drop her anon, I'm really sorry that it didn't work out. But look at the bright side, many people ITT are probably dealing with a situation where the girl doesn't want to talk to them much, if at all, anymore, including me.

It sucks.
>>
File: choke.jpg (25KB, 395x533px) Image search: [Google]
choke.jpg
25KB, 395x533px
>>37820622
so what, even if you're boring talk to different women and eventually you'll find one hanging onto your every word that looks okay
>>
>>37822759
>eventually
yeah I'm not gonna look for a needle in a haystack.
Where my delicious traps now?
I WANT TRAPS
>>
>>37822780
Well then be ready to be lonely.
>>
>>37820622
>girl texts me out of the blue after we haven't talked for a few months
>asks me what's up
>tell her, ask her how she's doing
>she replies
>ask her a question about something she mentioned
>no reply
What did she mean by this?

>>37822759
>eventually
I'm running out of time here man, once I'm 30 I'm quitting trying to find a gf.
>>
>>37822759
OP here
I was never able to message more than one girl at a time, it seems like from time to time I just find one girl that is friendly enough to want to talk to me, then she drops me and I'm alone for a while, then i find another girl rinse and repeat.

Never leads to anything ever and I think I'm going to give up very soon, because it's just wasted time and energy for a person that only barely tolerates me.

Fuck this.
>>
>>37822661
my best friend always tells guys she's not into me cause I'm too young, I wouldn't sweat it
I also tell girls she's too old for me
we do hang out a lot and talk about each other a lot
>>
>>37822900
Well, people are friendly at the start but text only offers so much in terms of how close you can get to someone.
I'd advise you to ask them out within 1 week of talking on text and having a good bond.
They should be receptive and you can take it from there.
Used to be like you until my normie friend asked me why the fuck I never asked them out. It's pretty much the way to go. I've been doing it ever since with great results.
>>
>>37822980
Anon, what if you live nowhere near them? Not the same guy by the way, i'm becoming increasingly detached and finding it far easier talking to multiple girls online.
>>
>>37822726
>>37822933
She does show interest in me and gives me a lot of attention. I feel shea really into me, more than I'll ever know. But for some reason I always seem to put her down and myself down whenever something good happens between us.

This guy is definitely trying to fuck her and use her as a rebound and I feel like she might be dumb enough to fall for it. Maybe not, maybe I'm just over thinking..
>>
>>37820622
Maybe she's not bored of you, she just fucking hates you! :)
>>
>>37823091
Then I would recommend some illusion of being physically together like a video call.
You can start with voice and move to video when she's comfortable. If you guys get really into each other you can eventually meet up irl.
My usual progression is either
Text - IRL for girls that aren't shy
Text - Voice - IRL for girls that are a little shy
Text - Voice - Video - IRL for girls who are super shy
>>
File: other girls.jpg (47KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
other girls.jpg
47KB, 720x800px
>>37822845
doesn't take that long, people are more similar than you think. you have to talk to a girl and listen to her that's it.

if you're shit at conversation look over the text and then figure out what you did wrong and don't do that again and try to figure out why stuff succeeds. people have varying levels of instinct for social skills but you can build this skill through experience, don't let even a single awkward moment happen in vain and learn from it. but even if you have good instinct it's better to actively think about these things to make sure you take the proper actions. also some people just wont like you even if you like them, such is life but you can still try and figure out why so you can learn more about how others perceive you

>>37822900
the problem with muh friendo zone is that you don't know when to go for it and make a move on her, it's a risk and certain conditions have to be met but if there's an opening you do it. and don't confine yourself to being "friends" with one girl you dumb orbiter.
>>
File: 1485610379367.jpg (469KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1485610379367.jpg
469KB, 1280x853px
>>37821776
>getting married in this day and age
>>
>>37823322
>you have to talk to a girl and listen to her that's it.
I think you're just shitposting at this point. Obviously I do that.
>>
>>37823138
Bit of an asumption you're making there anon. Why would she hate him
>>
maybe she realized there's no point in trying with you. you're just trash that needs to fuck off and be left behind as the garbage u are :)
>>
I LOVE HOW PPL IN THIST HREAD ARE LIKE

"lmao omg shes' getting bored of me! i must not be entertaining her! i did something wrong"

like uhhhhhhhh did you ever take a moment to think that MAYBE it's just you? like who you are? jesus.

>>37820896
you'are actually so fucking cringe, lol. monitoring ppl's text speeds lmao.
>>
like how fucking barren is your life to be monitoring ppl's text speeds and adjusting accordingly
>>
Someones butthurt in this thread and i'm not pointing any fingers
>>
>>37823575
Yeah I know what you mean
Maybe they're just shitposting but I'd advise robots ITT to not give them any (You)s. It's a nasty habit.
>>
>>37823522
Are you mentally fucking challenged?
Thats litterally the point of this thread
0/10 this bait made me reply
>>
>>37823522
There are some things you can do objectively to be more successful with your interactions. Seduction is an art, and saying "oh it's just you, don't even bother if the spark isn't automatically there" is resigning yourself to failure. Basically, it is worth it to try to up your seduction skills before writing off what looks like a good thing.
>>
Why do traps ignore me also?
I was chatting to this trap last week and it stopped replying to me. I will not send another text because the last text sent was mine. I suppose the trap just doesn't like me.
I told it who I was and that probably scared them
>>
>>37823600
yeah but it's your character. like you are just not worth knowing or having around because you're shit.
>>
>>37823678
lmfao nigga it's not seduction, it's basic human interaction. and no matter how seductive you make yourself seem, nobody wants to be around you and they can see through your gayass act. it's just cringe as fuck and nobody needs that at ALL!
>>
>>37823600
stop replying you idiot.
Girls don't consider us worth talking to and this roastie slut is just rubbing it in.
>>
>>37823678
>taking the bait
I'm losing IQ standing around you.

Look at the reply you got from the roastie. It was literal insults nothing more.
>>
>>37823705
Do you think anons on here are well adjusted members of society? What's your problem dude
>>
>>37823455
well that's the fundamental concept but you have to build on it through trial and error, but if you want a quick solution type deal then i guess take more risk you sound like a pussy 2bh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAYBET6rmFo

you've got nothing to lose, and each new woman is a new first impression
>>
>>37823785
What are their problems? They're negative scum who do nothing but tear others apart when they ain't shit themselves.
>>
You are not supposed to text your girl every day. It just shows you have too much free time.
>>
What does it feel like to have a girl text you????
>>
File: 1497219508354.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1497219508354.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>>37820622
>shes getting so into you
>roleplays us being a family
>later on reveals to me shes sterile coz of 8 spine surgery treatments and can never have babies, also feels pain all the time
how i can stop feeling so sad about this
>>
>>37824437
You, thinking of these arbitrary rules, makes you a loser cuck

Real cool people don't actually think of this stupid shit
>>
>developed big crush on girl who lives far from me
>Rarely talk much anymore due to school
>still less talking even after school

Why is it always like this
>>
>TFW so beta I just enforce a rule that I will never start two conversations in a rule when I'm detecting ghosting instead of just nuking contact.
>>
>>37824496
She can always have an egg inseminated or something, right?
>>
>>37824747
accordin to her no and shes mad af at women who can while pretending she doesnt even want kids
>>
>>37824871
So she wouldn't even be able to carry a child at all then? That's terrible.
>>
>>37824417
You don't sound like a particulary positive individual yourself mate. And the irony is, is that your posting all these in a thread where anons are trying to help another anon. Hypocricy huh
>>
her last 3 messages

14:11 idk
ill shutup

21:00 im bored
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.