[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talk to 18 year old virgin girl online. She shows me her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

>Talk to 18 year old virgin girl online. She shows me her pussy and its nice and super tight and she can barely show me any hole and is relatively an innie vagina.
>stop talking for a year and talk again now shes 19 and had 1 bf and lost her virginity.
>Tells me they would have a lot of sex fucking 10 times a day sometimes.
>shows me a vid of her pussy again and its noticeably meatier and bigger and it looks like she has a big hole.
>>
>>37819922
thats what happens man
your point?
>>
>>37819975
I miss my tight vagina friend ;_;

It was so much hotter knowing she was a virgin and her pussy looked better.
>>
>>37820009
Why didn't you make love to that tight pussy while you could still be the first?
>>
>>37819922
>tfw you're a khv and your cunt is already disguisting beef curtains
>>
>>37820453
Implying some dumb Chad or beta loser isn't going to happily lick your nasty roast beef and say its so amazing the whole time.

How old are you? Do you use toys to masturbate?
>>
>>37820453
BE MY DELI MEAT GF AND LET ME EAT YOUR SANDWICH
>>
ITT: OP baiting gullible virgins with made-up story.
>>
>>37820740
>t.beef curtain femanon
>>
>>37820824
Actually, a guy who has seen many vaginas and had his penis inside them. Unlike every other poster in this thread.
>>
File: 1468735652878.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468735652878.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>37820957

Original jalapenos with pepperoni
>>
>>37820957
yeah that means you're pushing the normie agenda of degeneracy. You're defending the roasties you've been with chad
>>
>>37821315
Who is defending them? I'm merely pointing out facts about vaginas. This is actually to help you since your knowledge of female anatomy comes from /r9k/ memes.
>>
>>37821467
OP says it becomes roast beef.
Sorry dude
>>
>>37821658
>OP
>Speaking the truth when it comes to women
How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>37820453
My face looks even worse and I don't want to be a pump-and-dump
I'm 25 but I noticed it looked weird even at about 12, probably even earlier
I usually only use fingers, def haven't been using huge dildos all the time
I have all the shit genes so maybe in other chicks it is connected to sexual activity, I just got worst of both worlds
>>
>>37822073
he posted his study.
You're probably lying since you have an agenda
>>
>>37822469
I meant for >>37820587
nothing is original
>>
>>37820957
kill yourself stupid normie
>>
>>37820957
>>37820740

I'm OP. I've seen many vaginas from 18-30 years old. This girl had noticeable vagina differences within 1 year of knowing her. It didn't even look like the same vagina anymore. Before it was a cute mound of lips and a little flap. Now its like a big bulge of lips and roast beef and she was fingering her hole so easily the vagina hole looked so much bigger. The first time she showed me her pussy you could barely see the hole she would spread it and it would be like walls really close from the hole.
>>
>>37822469
Oh if you were 18 I would feel sorry for you but since you're 25 you've probably sucked 50 chads dicks despite being kissless handholdless virgin. You're saving your hand and kiss virginity while blowing all kinds of guys so I don't trust you
>>
>>37823064
How do you get girls to show you their pussy?
>>
>>37819922
what is the first letter of her name? sounds like my ex i just broke up with
>>
>>37823236
I met her on tumblr under the same video game tag. Our posts were right next to each other at almost the same time about the same thing.

>>37823249
Alicia.
>>
Typical ridiculous r9k logic desu. If you got to be the one to bamg her don't you figure the result would be the same?

There exists nothing in this world that is unspoiled and will remain so while being enjoyed.
>>
>>37820587
Girls with complete innies are absolutely disgusting. Fucking child-tier vag. I like girls with something to suck on when I eat that shit and something to slam my cock into.
>>
>>37823064
You sound 100% autistic
>>
>>37823476
>There exists nothing in this world that is unspoiled
Is that why your husband started to transition?
>>
>>37822469
pls be my gf
i swear i won't ever judge you or look at anyone else

do you have discord?
>>
>>37823290
not her, but thanks for the (you) original
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>37823876

As one of the chinese retards haunting 4cheng, I beg to differ. I'm 100% autistic and no girl has ever come close to showing me anything.

Either OP is full of shit or he isn't really socially retarded.

>>37823476

It isn't entirely correct. A sand castle will never fade away if it's built in the mind. Same goes for a Waifu.
>>
>>37824321
>A sand castle will never fade away if it's built in the mind
A sand castle or skyscraper will never fade or fall because it doesn't exist. It can't do anything. Even if you "knock it down" and "build it back" it's meaningless because nothing has actually happened, nothing has changed, nothing has been affected all because it never existed.
>>
>>37823476
No because I have a small dick that wouldn't stretch her out. She must have been fucking a guy with a horse dick for a penis to change that fast.

>There exists nothing in this world that is unspoiled and will remain so while being enjoyed.

If I were to marry her and only fuck her with my small penis before horse cock fucked her then she would have been unspoiled for a long time after. It doesn't count as spoiling if you have sex with a virgin and she's your only one.
>>
>>37825825
How long is your penis? This is original.
>>
>>37825855
4.5 inches original. You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>37825825
This isn't how vaginas work.
>>
>>37826187
there's a screengrab from plebbit about a roastie that mutilated her cunt at his then bf's request with bigger and bigger dildos, fisting and that kind of shit,until he dumped her.

the post was about her suicidal because nobody wanted nothing to do with her and the mess she did to herself.
>>
>>37823064
Fuck, how does that even happen? I'm a virgin but I just can't see how getting fucked could cause that physical change. Should I stay a virgin forever to keep my vagina from becoming gross?
>>
>>37826379
The only way to keep your vagina pretty and intact is to give your virginity to Chad and be faithful to him and him only. Having sex with a robot will destroy your vagina.
>>
>>37826379
>I just can't see how getting fucked could cause that physical change
It doesn't. OP is just being a virgin
>>
>>37826322
Dragon dildos aren't the size of human penises.
>>
>>37823854

>tfw i have the labia of a 5 year old

might as well fucking die
>>
>>37826806
Gross. Just ask around 4chan. This place used to be a hive for pedos
>>
>>37826806
post em if you got em, mr
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.